Wow

Wow...

So this is what European diplomacy looks like...

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-202515.png (2048x1553, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eucopresident/status/1093112742293266435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm so sick of people dehumanizing their enemies. It's getting really old.

this, it's deeply autistic
basically namecalling

What is with twitter and radical brainlets?

ITT: >how dare you call out self-serving hypocrites who pander to our political tribe?

>waaah they call the stupid brit people bad names waaaah thats so meaaaan

this, people should let evil people have their way with public opinion

Going on about Hell and Lucifer just makes you look autistic though.

You guys voted to leave europe so it's not european diplomacy.

>Lithuanian reading comprehension

>waaaaaaaaaaaah

how many times have euros made threads saying their leaders would never behave like trump on the internet?

lmao just lmao

Who knew that the self-proclaimed land of banter can't actually take the banter

How embarrassing. Yuros have no right mock Trump's twitter rants now.

Attached: 1548962144227.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Oh hello Mr.Verhofstadt, I didn't know it was you.

Remember that they're not elected.

Woah...

So this is what Perfidious Albion looks like...

Attached: Cherries.jpg (297x170, 9K)

I genuinely don't get this at all. It'll drive people to Brexit even more.

megabased

go on then, do a no-deal Brexit to show those meanies who's boss

That seems very unprofessional

Brits are lost cause at this point. Maybe their radioactive descendants can be civilized at some point in the future, but it will take generations of suffering before we're there.

Politicians that use twitter are retarded.

Why can't brits read?

Attached: 1536496732101.png (1603x901, 410K)

That's rude

Everyone that uses Twitter is retarded. I should know, I use it.

Well, I just lurk because it's part of my job, but still.

Why sugar coat it?

>promote retarded policy that has detrimental effects on society and could lead to people getting hurt or worse
>yeah but at least they aren’t namecalling!!!!!
why are conservatives such fucking pussies

Yes they are. All posts in the EU are by representative democracy. If you weren't such uneducated retards maybe you wouldn't be eating plastic.

Attached: 1531289088695.png (1440x435, 78K)

Reminder that Trump and his views on global trade might also have something to do with this

You can be firm with your beliefs and argue for them but at least try to make an effort to compromise sometimes. You can't work together if you hate each other. It's just kind of childish

Good. The best thing for Europe is you island savage *******ers piss off and never come back. Move your shitty island off the coast of America and fuck off once and for all you disgusting degenerate ugly piece of garbage. God save the Queen

Attached: 1519166203864.jpg (507x699, 42K)

If being called a dumbass is all it takes to make you go further down the rabbit hole, then you were never salvageable to begin with.

>just compromise on your ideals bro haha what’s the worst that could happen?
i’ll say it again, why are you such a fucking spineless wimp

like we even care about Britain remain in europe
brexit means brexit
its the waiting you to officially leave phase now

Attached: 1549277213922.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>compromise sometimes

Anglos helped guarantee your independence you ungrateful fuck

> British reading comprehension

How the hell those people managed to build an empire?

Yeah, we're trying, but the EU is sperging out about their shitty unrealistic "deal".

It turns out they didn't actually want independance.

nothing unites europe like telling the eternal anglo to fuck off

czexit when

What are you trying to say here, lad?

I genuinely don't understand what you're trying to say here

twitter.com/eucopresident/status/1093112742293266435

its funny how britbongs are seething in the comments

>surely the EU wouldn't rig the polls to make it look as if everything is ok, right?

He gave them a hoop to jump through, and they're doing it.

7-1 you seething new worlder monkey

Ok, this is our offer. You have some problematic border questions, so this is the best we can offer.
>WTF THIS DEAL IS SHIT! I WANNA PICK CHERRIES!
So it's no deal then?
>WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT?

I'm genuinely interested to see where the EU goes from here.

Tusk didnt insult the British people, neither those who voted for Brexit. He said that about British politicians who lied their people into their mess.

Currently Britain is literally imploding over a (perhaps deliberate) fucking misquote, repeated even by 'reputable' outlets such as Reuters and BBC.

>Hurr we save europe for the SECOND TIME
You write like a fucking American. Move your shit Island off it's coast and kill your self. I don't give a shit what order.
That's the truth. I don't know a single person that doesn't hate the British and I wouldn't care for that person.

Attached: 1533617925455.jpg (1199x674, 162K)

'
>see data I dont like
>data is R I G G E D

Attached: 1526924681286.jpg (1200x1000, 190K)

The only part that we aren't happy with is the backstop, which was clearly a cynical move by the EU.

>shitty unrealistic "deal".
That deal was set before you even voted for Brexit you fucking mongoloid. You aren't exceptional, you aren't special. You're just a tiny little shitty island past it's prime. A 55 year old woman with 10 cats that still thinks she can wear a mini-skirt and high heels and command men's attention. You are PATHETIC.

That's an understandable statement, sure.
Your other post was confusing though, since it kind of implied you thought Guy Verhofstadt was British.

>data is always authentic and reliable
romania pls, you're smarter than that.

>waaaahhh let us sabotage the single market ;_;
No.

You yourselves suggested the backstop.

what unrealistic deal? it seems like you wont get any deal. you understand how much you weight compare to the EU?
we give you these option you either accept it or just WTO
may i remind you that you dont have India under your name nor Canada nor Australia.
its not because you have tons of paki on the street makes inida yours

>All posts in the EU are by representative democracy.
Aka you and 27 other countries elect their governments who in turn elect the officials who choose another bunch of officials. That's hardly democracy and it's really not representative.

This is honestly embarrassing

kek

>still butthurt
I love it

But when it consistently shows the same phenomenon across such a large swathe of people in different countries...I dunno man...
When national polls show the same...i dunno man..

You must have brain problems if you can't see why that would look bad to Brits as a whole. Those are elected politicians, so ultimately it's shit talking the people who voted for them and calling Brexiteers gullible (which they may be but that's beside the point).

When the chips are down and we won't be the only ones doing it.

i just hope this all results into a nuked germany

>call out retards like farage who shilled brexit left and right and then fucked off somewhere else
>wtf i hate yurop now!

Attached: 1543184807955.jpg (471x388, 94K)

The British are the only humans so fucking stupid and pathetic that they can get outmaneuvered by a stationary opponent.
That is the spitting definition of a Representative democracy. Are you the stupid fucking retard who last thread tried to argue your convoluted version of direct democracy where you pick and choose who gets to vote wasn't actually an aristocratic democracy? You are aren't you. Learn what words mean you total moron.

Attached: 1544805040241.jpg (720x612, 28K)

Why are you so angry m8?

>There we have it this Reptilian un-elected B*stard basically saying that #Brexiteers should go to Hell....... those who promoted #Brexit are the 17,410,742 Brits who voted for it you little political TURD #DonadlTusk! @CCHQPress @Conservatives @ConHome @TheConWom @DCBMEP
Holy shit...

Attached: 1542031230668.jpg (474x599, 55K)

>Switzerland isn't europe

So i presume there is no deal coming? Good job everyone. Kanker

Reminder not to respond to the mentally ill Hungarian.

whats up britbongs, cant handle the banter?

For the Brits?

That's how governments work. You dont elect every minister that rules over you.

But I agree that the President of the EU should be elected. That would however in essence turn the EU into a federation, since that official would have a powerful mandate.

There's no anger here. I just passionately would like to see you and every one of your family members dead.

Attached: 1549410499562.jpg (1200x1756, 217K)

Ever since the Brexit campaign started I decided to read the Telegraph, and more importantly the facebook comments made by boomers. I have to confess that until then I thought the french people were the most deluded of Europe, but holy shit

Breaking news, Twitter users are dumb and full of self importance

I wish that a benevolent terrorist would nuke Brussels (Germany would have to deal with the fallout)

This. The EU wants to see a plan. And there is none for over two years. Seven weeks to go. tick tock tick tock

simple as

Imagine if Theresa May said that.
Oh how the "europeans" would cry.

Attached: BREXIT_0.png (1920x1365, 1.46M)

>and more importantly the facebook comments made by boomers

Attached: 54656577657.jpg (500x313, 20K)

>You must have brain problems if you can't see why that would look bad to Brits as a whole.

It would look bad only to retards without reading comprehension.

On a second thought though, this may be why it looks so bad to so many.

Farage is enjoying his EU pension. What a guy.

keep seething, eurocucks

Attached: 1549382023424.gif (300x577, 279K)

It is how governments work, true, but you can't deny that it's a very diluted form of democracy.

>He says as he prepares him self to take the biggest dick any nation has ever taken

Attached: 1538392063776.gif (500x284, 1.08M)