Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: ameritips.png (1009x100, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Milquetoast american/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I've never heard of anyone doing this.

He's right, it's not uncommon. It isn't necessarily expected though.

I’ve hear of lots of dumb tipping but I’ve never heard of tipping delivery men, even on holidays
Hell I never even see them most of the time. Supposedly you’re supposed to sign for your packages but I always just get them on my doorstep

>Supposedly you’re supposed to sign for your packages but I always just get them on my doorstep
Same here.

Though I have heard of people tipping delivery men around the holidays, and postal workers can get tips (again, around the holidays) too.

Yes, also garbagemen and newspaper delivery persons but these are just holiday tips

>Milquetoast american with a complex about america
reminder

******ONLY******

>germanics
>nords
>anglos

are allowed to criticize americans

all other cunts are still inferior

back to cleaning latrines, Pvt. Kyle

seething new worlder

How many times do you have to get caught before you stop being a proxyfag?

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Milquetoast american/

Attached: 54d3c4736da811ec718b4568-750-1250 (1).jpg (750x1250, 195K)

We give them a few bucks around the holidays, nothing more.

>s-stop calling me out for being a subhuman new worlder
>e-e-everyone is the same person
Jeder einzelne Mensch aus der neuen Welt ist rein Müll.

Milquetoast american describes you to a T you fucking subhuman Blatt

We leave a wrapped box of chocolates and a generic thank you card for the mailman and garbagemen at Christmas.

We give gift to the mailman around the holidays but not to just a delivery guy

Proxycucks really are subhuman

Attached: PicsArt_11-19-06.10.10.jpg (1580x1440, 188K)

america is so fucking bizarre

Attached: VgGWEPi.jpg (2048x1536, 358K)

>b-b-but i'm canadian!
>i-i was told that europeans love us because we aren't american :((((

Attached: 1527996342525.jpg (400x388, 27K)

Wann werden die untermenschlichen Anglos lernen?

ITT:mooseburgers btfo

Blue Cross Blue Shield keeps calling me to get them to switch to their insurance plan, each time from a different number. It's extremely infuriating since I'm actually happy with my current insurance plan.

The post comes at around 11:30 AM, who with a full time job is around at that hour to tip the mailman? I've never heard of this.

Mailman here, customers have left me the following presents around Christmastime:

>Amazon gift cards
>$20 bills
>cookies
>brownies
>fudge
>a bottle of cheap champagne

are you implying it's the mailman who does the tipping?

Attached: mailman's work.jpg (1860x1272, 1.34M)

Old people do. They also like to hide in wait for us and ambush us to ask how we are and talk about the weather

You don't tip him all the time, just around the holidays, and you just leave an envelope for him.

What the fuck are you on about? You leave it in the mailbox in an envelope marked "Merry Christmas To: Our Mailman From: The user Family"

I live in the city, you think someone won't steal that shit? It's like leaving paper bills on a laundry line.

That's both cute and kind of sad, I hope they aren't lonely.

No but you do tip couriers. Delivery people are usually Unionized so they're almost always making more money than you, my dad drove UPS trucks and made about $200/hr at his peak.

Never heard of this in my life.

I'm from a shittier area in a major city and it was never an issue.

A new credit card that was supposed to be delivered to my home was stolen by a postal worker and he spent hundreds at GameStop.

People go through your mailbox? You don't live in a city, you live in a shithole. Also, leave chocolates like a normal person, not cash. Money is too complicated, you either overpay which is something no one needs during the holidays abd then you have to keep doing it every year or you underpay and say to your mailman that the vital service he provides is worth basically nothing to you. A box of chocolates and a thank you card says "I appreciate and acknowledge the job you are doing" without overspending or looking cheap.
I do the same for the garbagemen but in your shithole that's clearly out of the question.

>stolen by a postal worker
That's the issue of the postal worker, not living in a city. What a stupid fuck though.

We don't have a mailbox, it's a slot in the door, anyone waking by could snatch an envelope hanging out.

I hope you can move to a first world country someday

You leafs couldn't last a day here lmao

I used to live in a trailer park occupied by Mexicans in a Mexican area that was complete shit and I never once had an issue with anything being stolen, even when packages were left at my doorstep all day long. Where the fuck do you live that your mail is constantly being stolen?

Our post office is just shit, overrun with terrible workers. I live in a suburb directly outside Chicago. Even with a total land area being 4.70 square miles (12.17 km2), the town has the 3rd largest police department per capita in Illinois and yet we still have problems like this.