Why are Southern Europeans so swarthy?

Why are Southern Europeans so swarthy?

Don't get me wrong, they are White and European, but it boggles my mind why their hair and eyes turn dark as soon as you go just a tiny bit to south. What evolutionary phenomenon could explain this? It can't be weather since it's too similar to Northern Europe.

Attached: Cp7ZnQ-WcAABBdx.jpg (1080x1200, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

melanin production to help against uv radiation. in the north we compensate for the lack of sunlight with lighter skin which produces more vitamin d. etc. it's all evolutionary stuff really. no big mystery. eye colour however is a specific mutational trait that was carried to northern europe by finno-ugrics. it has no evolutionary benefit

>what is sun

Attached: 3b6.jpg (353x400, 20K)

>it has no evolutionary benefit
*there is some selection pressure obviously for novelty

>they are White and European

Attached: 1546413755293.jpg (240x240, 11K)

found the brown part of the swiss mutt

you try having 35°C all summer long and see how well your pigskin takes it, Wilders

miscegenation

>t. projecting his own condition on others

>eye colour however is a specific mutational trait that was carried to northern europe by finno-ugrics. it has no evolutionary benefit

if anything, it has the evolutionary benefit of making you more sexually attractive, which is the greatest evolutionary benefit of all.

I don't think that's how attractive evolutionary traits work

just observable fact. why do you think portuguese people have nappy jet black hair and behave like nigs?

South Europeans descend from early neolithic farmers, hence we have usually black/brown hair and eyes and a higher % of neanderthal DNA, but this is not uncommon in Austria, Southern Germany and England as your map shows.
also living thousands of years in such climate may have impacted skin pigmentation

Eye color DOES have it’s benefits. Blue eyes basically were genetically preferred since you can see shit easier in the dark since the Far North had extremely long winters (and thus extremely long nights), making it easier to not get eaten by wolves at night. It’s also why people with blue eyes are more sensitive sunlight, evolution preferred higher survival at night over less sensitivity during the day

Southern Europeans are predominately of neolithic farmer stock which explains everything. Northern euros are slightly more hunter-gatherer and predominately steppe rapefugees which explains lightness.

sexual attraction is a bit more primitive than that. i guess i worded it a bit confusingly: it gives no survival benefit. as i said in a * post, it does give a hypothetical mating benefit. i also forgot to mention that there are specific forms of light eyes which have a little more of some specific receptors which enable you to see some wavelengths better and also somewhat larger fat deposits so they are a bit more resilient to harsh cold. depending on how you look at it, it might be relevant. or not

yes. very true. historically. but with the advent of us mastering fire and forming groups it really became not much of utility

>and behave like nigs?

kek joke of the day
clueless chimp, i bet you can´t even find Portugal in a map.

Attached: global_peace_index0304bm010.png (319x555, 32K)

they also absorb more vitamin D, just like pale skin.

>Blue eyes basically were genetically preferred since you can see shit easier in the dark
i don't think that's true. and I have blue eyes.

They are africans.Negroid somali skulls

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-31-11-58-07.png (720x1280, 501K)

they got blacked

It has its perks still, especially for the far north where modern electricity is expensive (also people who live off the grid)

>absorb more vitamin D
no user, you're really off track here
>i don't think that's true
it is

Like asking why obama has black skin, southern europeans arent europeans but middle east and nafri

Southern Europe isn't identical to Northern Europe you retard. For one they barely have winter in the south, this is a major difference considering the difficulties prehistoric people faced without modern technology.

In pure darkness, probably not, but if there’s a moon above your head in a forest, and ABSOLUTELY no light pollution, chances are you’d probably see slightly better than someone with brown eyes

>What evolutionary phenomenon could explain this?
skin cancer as a first guess

Attached: article-1194664-056E9C72000005DC-0_468x425.jpg (468x425, 55K)

that depends on the location. Here in SE Europe we're subject to snowstorms every year and averages daytime temperatures around freezing the whole winter, dipping as low as -15°C on certain nights of the year.

>. For one they barely have winter in the south

kek wha?

The american mutt telling us his own family history and then projecting to us.
The first thing i think when i look to my people are nafri's

folk south Portugal:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA

lmao

>they barely have winter in the south
Winter is not an issue for most of Europe which none are inhospitable, southroons are a result of non white immigration.
The average temperatures in Paris generally range between 5°C (41°F) during winter and 20°C (68°F) in summer.

explain italy

Attached: melanoma.png (2000x883, 261K)

>southroons are a result of non white immigration.

project harder american.mutt

Yes, the first thing you are related to is north africans and somalis, you are conpletely unrelated in skull to basques the natives of the region.

Attached: lovelies-310x415.jpg (310x415, 34K)

You arent celts, you arent iberian, you are moors.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-29-15-08-11.png (720x1280, 687K)

I'm italian and my hair is as straight as the pole your mother dances on.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Can confirm, Portuguese are some of the most relaxed people you can get, we got hundred thousands of them here and literally 0 issues. Brazilians on the other hand are all jailbirds.

You’re weak, i bet I can totally rape you and you wouldn’t fight back.

cool story jamal, you have to explain us why north africans don't appear not even in our first 30 most genetically similar pop's to us in the entire world, probably some sort of magic.

Attached: genetic_00-_sample-proxi-_similarity19_from_portugal-0102w2.png (353x510, 26K)

>explain italy
Shall I also shit you a Fabergé egg and give you a unicorn? If somebody ever can explain Italy he probably can have the job of Emperor of the World for free.

i hate when this happens

>blue eyes carried to Europe by finno-ugrics
Nah, blue eyes came from the cro-magnon descended Western Hunter Gatherers. Blond hair came from the East though.

Love it when we northorns and southrons get along desu. We need to embrace our differences, white Europeans are the most diverse race

>jewish tests
Fuck out of here

No, southroons arent white europeans.

Got nothing to do with weather. Chink and Japs live "north" like in Northern Europe and they are all black haired and eyed.

Somehow whites evolved differently. The purest ones in the far north are very different to a Sicilian or a Jew but still more similar to each other than if an Asian or a Nigger walked in the room.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-11-at-20.46.37.png (765x567, 507K)

Of course it's the american

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 51K)

Of course its the moroccan negro

You will never be white.

Attached: cc7.png (1584x864, 75K)

La creatura de las americas has spoken lads

You will never be white mohammad

La creatura de al andalus el moro

South Europe conquered and colonized by non whites, north europe never conquered by non whites

>Winter is not an issue for most of Europe which none are inhospitable

5ºC is completely fucking inhospitable if you're a caveman without access to thick coats and modern heating, you dumb cunt.

>everything that doesn't adhere to my views is backed by Jews
average american's logic
if you had half a neuron you'd do your own research and find MENA admix barely appears in 10-12% of the Southern European population in very low proportions.
anyways it's time to tab back to youtube, perhaps you'll find another thuleanperspective vid where you can LARP as a germanic pagan to get a varg like

Attached: ebin.png (1166x1527, 731K)

Attached: fe28ec87b7ea1c76f1e725b43e34488878e8d890f1a828300cd329a4c66604e7.png (645x540, 23K)

el ogre de las americas

Attached: mutts_1amer2106_142000.png (1104x872, 56K)

Why do Americans stamp their race on their clothing?

Attached: mr white.jpg (960x638, 98K)

I am a nigger and gay too.

You'd have hard time in Romania if that was true

>weather is similar
Are you retarded or just pretending
We have positive temperatures from March to December with July and August getting as high as 50 degrees, September is usually hellish as well. No it's not similar to North Europe, not even close.

it's not THAT different

None of that is true.

You literally have black hair and brown eyes, man.

I have green eyes and light blonde hair.

dark blonde hair*

lmao, either this le pagan germanic LARP of yours has gone too far or you are color-blind, your hair is jet black and your eyes are brown as fuck, nigguh

retarded nigga, my eye color is dark green and hair is dark blonde.

>nowicki
>german
OHNONONONONONOOOOOOOO

Kek, sure thing, CHIbero

We are a strange mix of everything. Pic related is our national volleyball team.

Attached: 1544998868716.png (786x497, 866K)

Green eyes light brown gang