French students Yann Van Breenen...

French students Yann Van Breenen, Claryce Hurtel and Louis Verhague are in californian high school to promote french language in California.

Americans students seems happy to see them. Say thank to these new missionaries who bring a beautiful language.

Anyone from Salinas ?

eu.thecalifornian.com/story/news/2019/02/05/salinas-students-meet-french-pen-pals-during-u-s-visit/2779056002/

Attached: salinas.png (846x837, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ddkInDf4rJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wasn't aware Californian schools had foreign language programs outside of English

I hate france and you french people and your fucking language.
You are a bunch of arab/african loving coward homos.
I wish you will all die.

You denied moses, you denied jesus and then you denied mohammed (pbuh). You will suffer for eternity.

Fuck off mohammad you paki/arab piece of shit.
I hate all of you muslim brown pieces of shit.

For what purpose? Nobody from California will end up in West Africa.

Your days are numbered. Soon the people of the book will cede control to us and that is when you will collapse. Your jewry will no linger be tolerated.

based french bros. You never gave up on us we will never give up on you.

based g-d chosen people

lmfao
KYS sandnigger shithead
fuck you and your shitty religion

What?

>Yann Van Breenen
What the fuck kind of name is that?
>Verhague
where did you get all these Dutch people from

state of this thread

Attached: 1473339665090.jpg (600x418, 27K)

t. jewish cum eating evangelist shitskin 3rd worlder mutt

vocaroo.com/i/s1ddkInDf4rJ

Flanders belonged to the kingdom of France back then, see map

Attached: carte-france-capetiens-987.png (1000x1000, 357K)

lmfao
not even religious
fuck you and your desert garbage, stick it up your own asshole with pig lard you fucking faggot shithead
Your pedophile prophet gets fucked in the ass every night

nigger

Salinas, CA is 90% spic OP because it is where Alta California's capital of Monterrey is. Anyway of course they love French students, white girls think French is sexy (and thus all French speaking people as sexy) while Spanish students consider French to be the whitest of latin-based languages (aka languages they can quickly learn with little effort).

French is the language of love and it makes people feel global and worldly.

Attached: salinas amtrak.jpg (700x466, 43K)

Here's a useful map, Salinas is just south of Santa Cruz and north of Monterrey. It's where the oldest mission in California is and where Spain then Mexico had their government since the church was based from here. Currently Salinas's primary industry is grape picking but it's slowly becoming a suburb of San Jose as farms get paved over with housing.

Attached: elcaminomap.gif (330x413, 9K)

This is where California was invented.

>On the 7th July 1846 Commodore John Sloat with over two hundred marines and sailors landed at Monterey, then the capital of Mexico's most northern province, Alta California, raised the Stars and Stripes over the Custom House, proclaimed that California, with its 600,000 square miles of territory, was now part of the USA - and declared the start of the Mexican-American war

Attached: custom house monterrey.jpg (786x390, 64K)

Très basé

>being surprised of Dutch surnames in France
We have a large formerly Dutch speaking region.

Attached: Make-America-Mexico-Again-Cronkite-News--640x480.jpg (640x480, 76K)

No but I took french all of middle school and high school.

It's easier for me to understand than to speak/write.
Crepe days were the best. Scared of visiting France though.

oof

Could a québécois get some latina tails there you recon?