Could someone tell me about the finnish famine? Why did the Finns not grow food if they were so hungry?

Could someone tell me about the finnish famine? Why did the Finns not grow food if they were so hungry?

Attached: finnish_famine.png (1920x1108, 614K)

>Arbeit macht frei
why did not the Jews just work

I hate every one of you fuckers, I literally hope you die. Once Sw*den is blacked they will move to Norway and dane island, after that, there is no tomorrow. They will rape and pillage every girl you have, and what the fuck are you gonna do? Cry? I just hope these mofos destroy you and after that we can start ''finnish cleansing''.

FuCK the scandis and fuck arabs

There he goes, ''dont look over here, its just ahmed raping my child'' Grow some balls fuckface.

it was probably sweden's fault. they must had poisoned our crops
they ruin everything

Attached: swedoid.png (492x735, 1.11M)

it will forever remain one of history's mysteries

Attached: give me food or I die.png (664x673, 315K)

I will show u.
THe Truth!

Pic related.

Attached: 1516300964340.jpg (960x652, 53K)

These pictures always crack me up

Not this again...
Every peasant in the kingdom was starving! Some had to eat saw dust bread and leather/grass soup over here.

they represent a comfier time for me, not that today can't be comfy

Attached: finnish famine.png (1196x636, 247K)

Can we meet? I have something special for you. If you live around Stockholm area im more than willing to meet you.

Fpbp

Do you bring drugs with you? I only meet people from Jow Forums if drugs are involved.

Nah, no drugs, just ''something sharp that finnish person might carry''

Vuosia kestäneen ekstensiivisen lurkkaamisen jälkeen oon huomannut, että suomalaisia on ihan vitun helppo röllätä. (You):ta satelee pienimmällekin provolle melkein aina pumppilimittiin asti.

Alussa ajattelin, että ehkä tää on vain uusihomojen kokemattomuutta, ja ne sitten myöhemmin ymmärtää että paras tapa välttyä paskanjauhannalta on olla antamatta huomiota, mutta ei. Te ootte lisänneet pökköä pesään. Ulkomaalaiset ovat huomanneet tämän haavoittuvaisuuden, josta johtuen meistä jauhetaan paskaa kellon ympäri.

Elikäs tässä pari vinkkiä lautailijaveteraanilta:

Jos huomaat paskanjauhantaa tai selvää provosointia, ilmoita lanka kuumataskuille jos siihen on syytä jonka jälkeen hidetät langan. Mutta jos on ihan pakko vastata, niin käytä vähintääkin sagea. Näin esim. hurrit selviyty niiden jatkuvasta paskomisesta. Ei oo kauheasti näkynyt ruottalaisten simputusketjuja viimeaikoina.

Muistakaa tämä seuraavan kerran kun aijotte vastata ilmiselvään syöttiin.

Ei mulla muuta. t. lautalijapro master

Attached: herra susi fire cape.jpg (688x1034, 258K)

Im sorry but how are you gonna get past the metal detector at the ferry terminal?

based post

Anyone have the one with the Norwegian wojak crying on his knees, hands bonded, with his patheitc oil barrel and rotten fish, while smug Swede and Dane pepes stand next to him with their scientific achievements?

Good thread

Attached: 1536519900610.png (1054x620, 177K)

this one?

Attached: 1539821339091.png (1332x1553, 213K)

yes thank you