Do Americans really do that?

Do Americans really do that?

Attached: c.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Ah beautiful la my sweet sweet home

Attached: 1538691521840.jpg (710x1024, 153K)

Ah, capitalism.

Looks like utter shit on both photos to be honest

>americans
kek nice. seriously tho whats this third world shithole?

poor area in LA i think

I live in fucking Sicily, goddamnit, and I've (almost) never seen such squalor. What the fuck?!

Unironically Los Angeles, California. There are worse cities in America too. What might be worst is that not at all far from this are some of the wealthiest and most affluent communities anywhere on earth. America rose up fast and they are falling down fast.

Attached: PicsArt_02-03-10.13.21.jpg (2560x1440, 358K)

LA or SF I assume? Fucking Hell.

just droping this here

Attached: dictatorship vs freedom.png (1548x1980, 3.44M)

Developing country atatus

we really need to eradicate these gypsy tier illegal migrants, human detritus

thank God I do not live in the state of California

The arrow is pointing to San Julian street, where the webm is located. It's literally right next to places like Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Santa Monica that are world famous for wealth and luxury.
Are yanks even human? Why do they tolerate this?

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-05.56.31.png (1440x1352, 955K)

cope LA faggot, your state and city are shit because you remained chained to the idiotic democratic party, they will carry you down to the bottom and it won't reflect on the rest of this country!

isn't Detroit even shitier? (actually asking)

Literally 90% of the homeless junkie trash in this area is Black. Mexicans just run the shitty little markets and sell food around there.

t. Los Angeles resident

Ah, The City of Stars :)

Why do people itt pretend that their country doesn't have revoltingly poor and run down places as if this was an exclusively american thing?

it's not a success story, but they are realistic about events, and they have demolished swathes of abandoned derelict housing, it's not as bad as it used to be from what I gather

Serious question

Is America really like this?

What the fuck are you on about?
1. ) I live 5,320km from LA
2.) Not that I give much of a fuck about America's deranged politics but CA has done much better economically under Democrat Jerry Brown than they did under republican governor unironically Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger
3.) CA ranks 35th for poverty rates, well below the national average. 10 southern states have higher poverty rates, which is basically all of them except Virginia
4.) Your country has become a developing nation, not just CA, the entire US has devolved into shit

Attached: 1510371409969.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

Small cherrypicked parts of it are but no, the US isn't like this by any significant metric. The area where that video is taken is literally the largest concentration of homeless people in the country. It's Skid Row, Los Angeles. Right near where a lot of homeless shelters are. Drug addicts from not only California but all over the country flock to that fucking cesspool. Shit sucks.

Canada has slums, but they aren't alongside vastly wealthy areas. Canada is 4th best in the OECD for income inequality while the US is dead last. Canada also has 18.5 times less nightly homelessness than America. Canada has more than twice the rate of economic mobility the US has. In terms of drugs that are associated with slums America ranks 3rd in the world for opioid use, Canada is 42nd, and with cocaine America is 4th to Canada's 14th. For the crime that comes with slums Canada has a homicide rate 3.2 times lower than the US and an incarceration rate 5.7 times lower.

Yes, everybody has slums of one type or another but please don't pretend America is in anyway comparable to first world nations.

No, these are literally the worst of the worst. It's like picking the worst slums in Paris or Marseille and playing it off as typical in France.

don't ever reply to me again leaf

I'm pretty surprised Arnold was a republican, a famous person not defaulting to the democratic party is uncommon.

EXCUSE ME, IS THIS AFRICA OR AMERICA?