Non-native English speakers: did you learn this formally, or what?

Non-native English speakers: did you learn this formally, or what?

Attached: Adjective Order.jpg (624x523, 52K)

Huh.. never thought of that

a green great-dragon can exist if you define great-dragon as a species though

“Green rectangular table” sounds natural to me

great-anything can exist if you define great-anything as a species though

I'm aware of that and I guess I used to know the order some years ago but not anymore, sometimes it's a pain in the ass trying to put the words in the right position in a sentence

Probably did learn that, but don't remember.
Similar rules apply to Russian and likewise, I can make the correct structure but not describe how to do it.

>the bag, big wolf

huh

One of the advantages in French is that you can put adjectives before and after

Attached: 1534560520008.png (657x527, 35K)

Green great dragon is a certain type of Great Dragon. It sounds like something that would be in a video game.

how am I supposed to remember that :(

Can you give me an example?

meant to quote OP

How about fuck your order nigger?

Attached: te casse la yeule.jpg (295x190, 30K)

I order things how I please. I am unironically sane to boot. Analysed twice, clean bill of health both times

a great desk rectangular
a big dragon green

You can encounter Great Dragons on the overworld, but in a certain area there are higher level Green Great Dragons.

Fascinating.

Oui, mais tu ne dirais pas un dragon gros ou une rectangulaire table.

of course there's an order but I still find this interesting and sometimes convenient

What retarded a bait.

lets see the retarded b bait

I just write whatever rolls off the tongue better. My knowledge of english grammar is 0

I just forgot the grammar at some point and am 100% winging it.

What the fuck?
Why do I intuitively know this?

Attached: 1526941996717.png (800x769, 126K)

Checked
Are you having a stroke right now though?

because you are a robot? do you go on r9k by chance?

this is what feels natural to me:
>oddly shaped rusty out of use silver old shaver
now that I read it it does sound a little off compared to what a native would say, but still is the order I would feel natural when describing something. and yes I'm in the bathroom rn

Not non-native but this was on a page in our primary school English textbook.

Your mother is ugly fat and big

At least my mother isn't also my sister, cousin, and aunt. Go outside and play with fairies or something faggot.

No, I suck at English, in part, because I'm not familiar with that kind of formalities. I've never attended paid clases, and those at my university don't count since they're so basic and didn't teach me anything.
All the English I "know" is the result of browsing the English speaking net for years, and nothing more.

I bet you have at least partially picked up on that order subconsciously though. That's the point.

But that's treating great-dragon as a noun and great isn't acting as a adjective so the rule still applies

rekt sheepfucker

non mais tu peux dire une belle table
mais pas une table belle

par contre tu peux dire aussi bien une table magnifique, et une magnifique table

Huh, can anyone disprove this?

You just have to hear everything said in that order only for about 10 years.

Do adjectives have an inflection?

Hilariously enough you can say

>How retarded a bait

and it is archaic, but proper.

Yes, we do learn it like that, but I just ignore it for the most part and follow what I think is right. I think I internalized the rule at this point though.

you fucking big old round brown mixed fat Israel serving mutt
Thoughts?