Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: downloadfile-30.jpg (597x843, 47K)

brazil shouldn't even exist is what I think

lmao keep seething

but seriously nuke south america

why do poles get so triggered about this?

Nuke Poland.
Poland is nothing but a burden to Europe.

stfu favela monkey

Fuck poland, hitler should have killed more

You haven't addressed the question at hand, retard.

now I hate P*land even more

It would be nice if true
Hitler knew what to do with jews.

And who took over poland in ww2 hey? you dumb cunt.

Throughout Europe, there were more nazi collaborators than people want to admit today. Just like that, there were also some in German-occupied Poland. However, this never happened on an institutional scale like it did in e.g. Croatia. I can well understand that Polish people are offended by the term "Polish death camps", but they still should admit that the collaboraters were not just a few black sheep. Antisemitism was widespread in eastern Europe, including Poland. Nonetheless calling Poland the Murderer is quite disrespectful.

Says the fourth world starving hellhole.

its not that bad...

how much is a whore and a gram of krokodil in Ukraine?

t. Ukrainian coping

Attached: Stefan_Zweig2.png (216x192, 36K)

They were POLISH death camps. Cruel nazis and poles persecuted innocent civilians. Shame!

>not making your own krokodil
dumb mutt
>tfw even brazil is laughing at us
juts nuke this country already

Shut the fuck up, you're Russia's little bitch.

not anymore :D

this

>Haiti's first president Jean-Jacques Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians.
>poles are honorary negroes

>treating niggers well is a bad thing
?

Propaganda.

Jews are the only people on Earth whom we will always treat the best we can even if whole world turns against them again and even if they use all saliva they have to spit at us. We share the same G*d with them so we want to be losers in their case

>why do poles get so triggered about this?

Because it is fucking annoying to explain ourselves in this matter. Poland was the most jew-infested country on Earth before Germans and Soviets destroyed our country in 1939. Every Pole "had" his own beloved Jew back then. Nobody was killing them, they were multiplying with our full agreement thx to 3x higher birth rate than catholic Poles had. Our Jews died in result of nazi-soviet invasion of Poland in 1939. We never wanted to be conquered and destroyed and we never wanted our Jews to be annihilated.

>and we never wanted our Jews to be annihilated
I did

Based and redpilled.

I fully support the Polish peoples in all endeavours up to and including getting reparations from germany while also reopening the cammps

I agree that there were some criminal Poles in their tiny minority who hurt Jews in 1939-1945 period by taking advantage of destruction of Polish state and German occupation that was hostile for Jews. But according to historical facts and numbers, Jewish collaboration with nazis against Poles and other Jews as well as Jewish collaboration against Poles and other Jews was incomparably more massive than Polish collaboration with these two totalirian powers. Moreover our current president/government officially excluded all people who ever killed a Jew from the Polish nation by depriving them status of Polish citizens so you cant really say that they were/are Polish

I agree that there were some criminal Poles in their tiny minority who hurt Jews in 1939-1945 period by taking advantage of destruction of Polish state and German occupation that was hostile for Jews. But according to historical facts and numbers, Jewish collaboration with nazis against Poles and other Jews as well as Jewish collaboration with soviets against Poles and other Jews was incomparably more massive than Polish collaboration with these two totalirian powers. Moreover our current president/government officially excluded all people who ever killed a Jew from the Polish nation by depriving them status of Polish citizens so you cant really say that they were/are Polish

Banter aside, it's completely idiotic, I wonder if there's an eternal kraut behind this meme. Or maybe a pidoruski. It smells of false flag.

Israel is behind, Juden untermensch.

no one talked to you, you underage freak

this
based reversed indonesia

Zzzz...

Attached: dmowski leży.jpg (1020x554, 129K)

"Dmowski often communicated his belief in a "international Jewish conspiracy" aimed against Poland. In his essay "Żydzi wobec wojny" (Jews on the War) written about World War I, Dmowski claimed that Zionism was only a cloak to disguise the Jewish ambition to rule the world. Dmowski asserted that once a Jewish state was established in Palestine, this would serve as a nucleus for the Jewish take-over of the world. In the same essay, Dmowski accused the Jews of being Poland's most dangerous enemy and of working hand in hand with the Germans to dismember Poland again. Dmowski believed that the 3,000,000 Polish Jews were far too numerous to be absorbed, and assimilated into the Polish Catholic culture. Dmowski had advocated emigration of the entire Jewish population of Poland as the solution to what he regarded as Poland's "Jewish problem", and over time came to argue for increasing harsh measures against the Jewish minority. Dmowski was also a vocal opponent of freemasonry as well as of feminism."

Attached: DMOWSKI POWSTAJE.jpg (1020x554, 158K)

>all "death camps" were conveniently located in the conquered territory of the kings of doctored propaganda

No no, Germans, masters of efficiency, decided to slowly starve and kill out the Jews en masse in big, cost and resource intensive structures, not just line them up and mow them down with machine guns for mass graves

Imagine endangering your own family just to help out some Jewish kids from the neighbourhood by letting them hide in your cellar from the Germans and years later to hear accusations of some rich American-Jewish zionist asshole calling your entire country a bunch of Nazi collaborators. It's fucking nasty.