Third world anons, what would you do for a first world (America/Canada/Australia/UK/Germany etc.) Passport/Citizenship?

Third world anons, what would you do for a first world (America/Canada/Australia/UK/Germany etc.) Passport/Citizenship?

Attached: smug_wojak.png (680x574, 127K)

Nothing, I love my country and I want to stay here. Actually I want to live in poorer countries like Bolivia or Kenya.

Based non-materialistic user

Nothing I don't want to be a 2nd tier citizen

Nothing. I love this place, kek

third worlders on here are among the wealthiest in their countries retard leaf

I lived in Quebec for one month, it's a beautiful place but it's not my thing, I need a little bit of chaos in my life to be happy.

Nothing at all. I love living in Brazil. My gf lives here, my family lives here, I have a good job and live in a good city, I get to travel nationally and internationally during my month off. I love our food, I'm used to our traditions and way of life.
Stop assuming everyone wants to live in your first world shithole. It's usually people who hate themselves and are trying to run away from their own minds.

Nothing. Maybe Netherlands but that would be because of the part where I get to ride a bike to go to work or Russia because I like Russianons. But that's about it

I would murder my own parents

Nothing because nothing is worth leaving my family I want to stay with them here

I wish

Brazil is not third world

So derroit nyc la chicago moscow.
Development is there n crazy

Nothing

Your people are unhappy. Here for example, when you are in an elevator, without exceptions everyone entering will say good morning or good afternoons. In the USA, if you talk to someone in an elevator, they freak out. Pretty much everyone from a waitress to a CEO, are unhappy.

Attached: 7qeqw.jpg (460x480, 84K)

what a shitty image friend

That ima3isndead wrong.

money > happiness

I would live in NYC.
But I think first world cities look souless. My aunt lives in Houston and says that sometimes the downtown is empty, totally empty. Downtowns in Mexico are always full of people, cars, street vendors and musicians, our cities feel alive.

>my wife and kids just died in a car crash
>oh well at least I live in a democracy!
Terrible post

nothing, i already have one and i don't use it for shit

Italian?

Why do virgins pretend they are happy in 1st world shitholes when everyone here with half a brain will retire in some 4th world warzone as long as there's a bar on a beach.

>first world
>Germany

Nothing really.
I find life here very comfortable and peaceful. I live in a very beautiful place that's very sparsely populated and while I don't earn enough money to spend lavishly on unnecessary luxuries, I earn enough to live a comfortable life so I don't really want to leave my country for America or Canada where life seems much more hectic and materialistic.

Attached: 2018-06-06-19-05-21-509.jpg (1600x1200, 1.2M)

Anal

yes my nona is 1/1028 italian

I said Third world Anons. Singapore doesn't count

I know a lot of people here with euro passports, retarded

And i probably have more money than all your neighbourhood together

Is that Kerela?

Do you have 1 Million dollars??

What does that have to do with Singapore, Brazilian Monkey?

>Do you have 1 Million dollars??
No
I have 25 million

>What does that have to do with Singapore, Brazilian Monkey?

Monkey is your mommy, piece of crap

Go fuck yourself, stop with this bullshit of "thirdies hheheh"

I´m rich, much more than you i bet.

Go fuck yourself, retarded

I would never want to leave among anglos or krauts

the only exception is new zealand

Yeah
This is the view from my parents house every morning

Attached: 2018-07-14-07-09-41-937.jpg (1440x1080, 619K)

The fever is already affecting your brain, my fellow monkey. 5 bunches of banana aren't much outside our jungle.

t. Insecure Hue Monkey
Pic compares Canada and Brazil

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 11.41.29 PM.png (858x197, 47K)

Its hard for people from USA understand that there are people with recent european ancestry in Latam and that we are upper-middle class or rich generally.

I have a friend from Kerela. Smart and funny guy.
Bit of a retard though, shaky morals.

Kino.

For some reason. people who live in third world countries tend to be happier. Even the poorer people.

>and that we are upper-middle class or rich generally
pfffttt

Based
Are you the NE user in Mexico?

You a Mallu as well?

ive lived in south africa and tonga and i still hate myself
and not talking to strangers isn't unhappy, social interactions are way higher stake for some reason

Why the fuck would I be in Mexico, Akshay?

how big would you say a neighbourhood is anyway, probably more than 70 houses

>You a Mallu as well?
No

H-How the fuck do you know my name

Attached: images_1549506473943.jpg (394x373, 16K)

Ich bin deutscher Staatsbürger :)

I'm a 29yo engineer and married. I'm well-off in São Paulo. I travel to Germany every year. I'm not desperate like some of my (poor) countrymen are. But I do plan on living in Dresden in the near future and retire in some peaceful German village. In short, I make and save a lot of money here so I don't have that many problems.

To answer your question; I would work hard like I do now so I could have the option of staying or leaving whenever I please. Sure, I'm lucky to have a German citizenship but it wouldn't mean nothing if I didn't have money.

Attached: 20190702_253201.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

>Reisepass
>Reichpass
Ohshit

Also why does the bird on the german passport look like it's REEEing?

And yes, I am German descent therefore white :)

Nope. I'm comfy with my current cuntry.

Rich in a poor cunt is not the same.
Bet u pay for clean water garbage colle tion n medical
Ur middle class here

Nigga, i grew up in a italian-brazilian upper-middle class neighbourhood in Sao Paulo.
I never have seen poverty because i never went to the outskirts ghettos that are very far away.
The only poor people i have ever seen untill i turned 22 and finished my college were homeless sleeping under some viaduct.
I only saw a favela when I was going to the airport to go to Europe in the outskirts of a city named Guarulhos.
You people really didn´t understand how things work in Brazil, right?
Generally people with recent euro ancestry have life standads like yours.
Are those people who usually attend this site.

Not even mark zolo roosh n krauser do that.
Shitholes are holes.
My area ppl wanna retire in summerland.
Every town has a bar an good views are always rural

Attached: file.png (1297x846, 101K)

Sounds like u make good money at home
Lucky u

absolutely nothing

Tjats true. Though personal tragedy does happen but least u dobt have to struggle as much

HAHAHAHA I'm unemployed!

I'll exchange citizenship with an Italian

U could be mexi an n have a dead senpai.
Not like being in a shithole will make life better

People don't do that where I live.
They would just stay quiet near strangers

Do you speak fluent german?

Ja, ja.

t. Macaco in a tailored suit

Nothing. If i had the money to have a good life in a first world country, i would remain here and live as a king with the people that loves me.