Tfw i will die without knowing what a girl willing to suck your dick feels like

tfw i will die without knowing what a girl willing to suck your dick feels like

Attached: Sad.jpg (385x385, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=it0V7xv9qu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s really not as good as you’d expect

he's right...it's better

Stay with me brother, we will make it through these dark times.

Attached: 1543747264760.jpg (630x611, 73K)

You will also die without knowing what having your hand bitten by hundreds of ants feels like, but you don't cry about that on Jow Forums, do you?

Attached: tfw no ant glove.jpg (800x422, 54K)

साला इंसेल hahahaha

holy shit, that looks just awful

Are you a chad? How many girls have you fucked?

>implying I don’t have an ant-glove in my dresser

My peepee is too wide to fit in the mouth of the girl that isn't a pro whore or a giagantess and I like pure petite girls :(

Just take the grindr pill. I got a 20yo bf that looks 16 and we succ'd each other and he fucked my 23yo twinky boi butt

Why are you lying?

Do you not understand the meaning of "girl"?

Look up bullet ants if you're not familiar with them. That pic is part of a South American tribe's initiation into manhood. It's horrifying, and a fun read.

>wanting a femoid in 2007+12
shig

about to turn 20 and still kissless virgin. makes me want to kms.

Lots of trannies also use Grindr too

I’m not lying

Get an onahole

stick yo hand in there white boy or we will put yo dick in there

eh it will just happen one day and she's not gonna be the one you're looking for so it's boring for you but for her it's all that there is in the world and the girls you look for are the ones who don't pull out but they think you're too much for them because of your previous experience and then you wake up every morning wishing you could be a virgin again to get a chance with the girls who are worth your time

Then you need to get your dick sucked by more more girls.

You'll be fine. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23 and I have a friend who didn't lose his till 24

This, and inb4 "man with tits" autism. If you're going to be that way, you don't even deserve your dick sucked.

that's just more depressing.

I have fucked one girl

th-that's one more than me.

Attached: 1549152269611.png (657x527, 29K)

deranged and mentally ill tranny lovers

You're not alone.
Rates of virginity have gone been going up over the last few decades.

I lied, I never fucked her.. we just kissed and held hands..
I'm sorry for lying, i did it because I am also insecure about being a virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=it0V7xv9qu0

Attached: 1545079544980.jpg (478x598, 58K)

Trans women in real life usually act like women, and as long as you're not a faggot about it, it's not that hard to think of them as women. That and they tend to suck dick like champs, which should surprise nobody. My point is, relax nigga.

>we just kissed and held hands
THAT'S STILL MORE THAN ANYTHING I'VE EVER DONE

Sorry user that only works if you are gay.

Don’t let him get complacent, I have a friend who didn’t lose his until he hooked up with a freshly divorced, overweight single mom at age 27. I know another...let’s call him A, that’s still a virgin at 28.

I don't know that feel 2bh
I'm gay and 80% of my dates want to suck my dick lol

He said girl.
Gays are horny degenerates so it means nothing.

You belong in a flaming barrel, senpai.

your father failed you

Stop lying.

OP, there are few things in this world better than a blowjob. Depending on the girl her mouth will feel way better than her pussy and it's awesome seeing her on her knees in front of you just gagging away on your cock. The best part is not telling her you're going to cum and just doing it in her mouth anyway

Attached: images (4).png (508x604, 23K)

How can you find pleasure of men sucking your dick. And NO tranny is not a woman.

joto

i don't know if girl enjoy sucking dicks, but my girl always want to suck my dick.

Don't cry, just die.

Yeah he did but not the way you think.
Never had a man suck my dick and never would.

Ur spainish u weener....nord n slav chicks luv u

Dude u have goa

>willing
based rapist

Learn game...pirate rooshv bang

>2007 was 12 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I had a girl do this once but I fucked up lads
I had never jacked off before and she started sucking and licking and it felt weird so I made a sound and she thought something we wrong and she stopped
I think I made her feel like she wasn't attractive because I also lost my erection a few times because I was nervous. also she was a few years younger than me and a freshman (1st year) and I am a junior (3rd year)
In the moment I thought I had greatly embarrassed myself but now I feel like she probably felt bad
She even tired to hit me up once after but it was at 3am and I had fallen asleep
sorry g you were cool I was just retarded

Attached: 1yme5ma7bwk11.png (656x755, 42K)

Attached: 1512678850313.gif (450x287, 1015K)

no she was a nice qt from a foreign land