Do McDonalds in your cunt have waiters?

Do McDonalds in your cunt have waiters?
Flag
In half of them, soon they will be in all

Attached: загружено (5).jpg (1280x960, 251K)

Sir, I don't have mcdonalds in here (you know)

It just occurred to me how lightweight McDonald's food feels.
If you get a burger and fries without a drink, the tray feels almost weightless.

all mcdo in the world are the same

i want to impregnate her

Most of the Mcdonald's in Europe have them right now.
It mostly because of these self service kiosks. You don't need employees to take orders anymore but people still need a job.

it's fucking annoying, you need to eat so much of this crap to even feel full

Do you guys think she's just working there until she completes her studies?

Probably. She just not pretty enough to work in makeup store.

>It mostly because of these self service kiosks. You don't need employees to take orders anymore but people still need a job.
this is stupid, most countries use these kiosks precisely to cut down the number of workers.

What exercises in the gym should you do to get better at running?

We don't have those green shirt weirdos with a bow tie, but my country's mcd's employees usually move around in the restaurant and kindly bring my meal to my table.

Attached: Duyq1C1U0AAulzf-1.jpg (831x1199, 163K)

No they don't and half the workers are arab

I work their sometimes I bring food to peoples tables sometimes I don't

no you have to go up order and then you get a number

Based

BIG MAK BEKON

Based American corporation giving people jobs.,

Never been to one with waiters. But then, I eat there maybe three times a year by drive thru.

Double QP with cheese is the only thing I bother with there. Everything else is just as you say.

Now they're making a big deal out of throwing some shitty bacon on the Big Mac. It's still a bread/lettuce/sauce sandwich sold for three times it's value. Big Macs are mostly air and only plebs eat them.

Spent the first week of Aug-Dec last year travelling around Europe.
Every single McDonalds had one, very convenient when you don't speak the language.

Always picked it up at the counter though, felt too weird being waited fast food.

Yes, since they put machines everywhere you have the option to get served at your table.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 07_mcchicken_1.png (477x355, 197K)

That's not true

They should call it the McPepper because that's all it tastes like. That pasta still tastes alright though.

mcdonalds is basically dog food at this point
support your local burger places anons

He doesn't mean in terms of satiety but literal weight

You're right though, healthier foods fill you up easily

Some of them

>He doesn't mean in terms of satiety but literal weight
I mean yes but there is clearly a correlation between the two because the spongy light foods are always just full of air

genuinely want a double mcspicy now because of this thread

Attached: file.png (720x720, 322K)

>mcdonalds is a fancy restaurant in r*ssia

hehehehehe

I thank Tomorr everyday there are no McDonalds, Dominoes, Burger King, Taco Shells, Starbucks or any of that other stuff in Albania. There are no fast food chains here, so every individual fast food shop makes quality products so that you would come back

>Taco Shells

Attached: 1510694562292.png (800x600, 14K)

thirdlet cope

>going to mcdonalds at all
lol what?

Attached: sharelogo-new.png (600x315, 17K)

>burgers have the ability to identify burgers in any alphabet

Attached: 1526495222762.jpg (699x699, 29K)

I thought that was common knowledge. Kind of like Aborigines can see really really far.

Attached: 1528477621277.gif (600x304, 263K)

>better at running
Endurance or speed? Work on your flexibility and strengthen your core, including lower back. Squats and lunges may help; do moderate weight and focus more on full range of motion. Don't forget your calves

I can't imagine a world where my local mcdonalds is entirely staffed with niggers/chinks/flip monkeys

I want Anastasiya to be my girlfriend. I will support her with my American salary and then she won't have to sell BIG MAK all day

Attached: 12345312.png (600x600, 212K)