Are native Americans the Chads of the Mongoloids?

Are native Americans the Chads of the Mongoloids?

Attached: spng.png (620x603, 367K)

I’d probably say that Mongolians themselves, although the Natives I’d say are a close second considering how widespread the environments were that they lived in

They do look quite dignified, at least.

Attached: big head.jpg (900x645, 39K)

Should have got the beard gene from Ainu

If they were chads they wouldn't have lost the entire goddamn continent like a bunch of losers.

amazingly they can grow beards and facial hair, it was just a cultural thing to pluck out all of the hairs on their face.

no. koreans are. koreans, whether males or females, have killer jawlines that for some reason they always want to get rid of.

considering the fact Disease basically destroyed over half of their population, I’d say we’re thankful that the Old World didn’t get any mass-extinction tier New World disease

the nose of Native Americans resembles the caucasoid one, making them look manlier. Asians usually have very small nose which is a feminine feature.

No they can't dude. There's not a single picture of a Native American man with a full beard.

>over half of their population
That's an understatement

Amazonian women are the Stacies of the Mongoloid race

Attached: images (94).jpg (452x678, 22K)

why do they always look sad and depressed in their pictures? I know there's tonnes of pictures where they're smiling but for some reason, they're rare (in my experience, at least)

Because they lost all of their countries.
Would you be happy if a technologically superior invader , invaded your country witg powerful weapons and in a few decades took over completely?

its pretty rare to find old historical pictures of people smiling in general

Why would they be happy

We get it, you stole Palestine

good point desu
they're posing for pictures though. you look better when you smile

because the people who took the pictures were specifically looking for "muh noble savage slighted by civilized man" shots

based & redskinned prairie slavs

Attached: biog12-bear-in-the-water.png (290x609, 371K)

>have to live near wh*Tes
>always sad
Hmmm

>technologically superior invader
When Americans started pushing Natives out their lands the latter were about half a million scattered through the mid and western present day US. During the 19th century Americans went from 4 million to 62 mostly due to European immigration, while at the end of the century Natives ended with half of their initial population.
Not that technology didn't matter, but Natives have already acquired horses considerably difficulting their expulsion. See Little Bighorn and the Great Sioux War.

pic rel

Smiling for photos was considered immature back then.

Attached: 1548346241678.jpg (1436x460, 171K)

man, I don't blame them

Are Ainus even Mongoloids?

Attached: 8Wdn5eE6.jpg (800x450, 100K)

Aren't Native Americans just misplaced Russians?

Attached: _500.jpg (600x337, 35K)

They are proud Siberians.

Also Siberians:

Altaic people.
Mongols.
Finno-Ugric people.
Yakut people.
Rurik.

yes, paleomongoloids, like south east asians

The truth is that they’re not fully Mongoloid, they have a significant amount of blood from the ANE BVLL.

They are protomongoloids, the ancestor of native americans that mixed with the ANE probably looked very similar

>like south east asians
bs, southeast asians look far more similar to chinks and gooks than to ainu

Attached: 5AFB0134-558D-45B4-8FC4-19995BA364C4.jpg (1300x1143, 153K)

Attached: sinodont-sundadont map.jpg (452x641, 67K)

42%, almost half
Crazy right?

Life is sad

Attached: cd6e063bec9b8711941e79bc658a4acd.jpg (490x604, 35K)

According to this Ainu is neither

Attached: 32BACA0E-B667-4FDB-B4BF-1F1D22E2733D.gif (800x1246, 124K)

Damn sinodont mongoloids