What will happen?

What will happen?

Attached: 1549473768206.png (639x901, 333K)

>France cucking to Germany again
Why does this country keep disappointing me?

PLEASE GERMANY PLEASE FUCK MY ASS
WE FRENCH PEOPLE LOVE TAKING THE DICK SO MUCH PLEASE I'LL EAT DIRT IF YOU LET ME HAVE THE DICK WE FRENCHMEN HAVE NO SENSE OF PRIDE WHEN THERES COCK IN THE DEAL PLEASE CUM IN ME

t. Macron le traître

Macron has a big announcement to make

*Ahem*

Attached: le meme.jpg (245x249, 17K)

what will happen to the low countries when france and germany unite? will we just annex them or what?

you have no sense of pride because you are a dumb neet whose worth is the following:
-

Get down mister president!! GET DOWN

>why yes I support surrendering the last remnants of our power to our atavic enemy which has been fucking us in the ass economically since the birth of the EU while contributing absolutely nothing in any other field and flooding europe with refugees
>Did my cuck face give it away?

Attached: 5101cde7de1c28def50a95141183f04c.jpg (800x600, 39K)

Basically nothing since both countries aren't really cooperating on this (one month France will lead, one month Germany) and this Council as of now is useless.

I tought its just about building tanks and aircraft together and cute french girls liking me a bit more

>what will happen...when france and germany unite?
WW3 breaks out and everything else becomes irrelevant.

Seven different great powers will suddenly roll up on your doorstep to stop this foolishness.

Building military equipement has nothing to do with the Presidency of the Security Council.
See
Those larvaes would be hard-pressed to tell me what the president of the security Council does (for this month of February, it's Equatorial Guinea) and what will really happen during the month of presidency, because as of now the french delegation in New York confirmed that France will not share presidency during its presidency month in March, it's just that for March/April France and Germany both have the presidency in a row and decided to basically have a common program for 2 months instead of leading for one month each

There.
Basically a chimp out for yet again nothing.

Attached: conseil sécurité.png (508x520, 30K)

>president of the security Council
So it's not the permanent sheet France is sharing? Geez, here I was thinking France was going full cuck mode. Don't scare me like that.

Attached: vectorized-sweating-towel-guy-png-man-sweating-728_763[1].png (728x763, 196K)

ok that sounds like nothing. we need to reestablish the frankish empire

>This is your brain on Jow Forums
You do realise it's Germany that's getting cucked, right?

>Irish flag
>côte d’ivorie
Why doesn’t it say “Irlande”?

Ohnonono

Oh shit I’m dumb. I got the flag backwards

Attached: pepe3.jpg (640x360, 18K)

Redpill me