German men are hot

Said no one ever. Why are men from this country so ugly? I've never seen a good looking one

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

Because we put all our stat points into engineering and science. None invested in charisma

Why coping so hard, hans?

The new Germans will fix it.

Attached: 1538347575312-0.jpg (735x735, 234K)

my hypothesis: (a) obesity and (b) mass-spread undiagnosed foetal-alcohol-syndrome stemming from the licentious drinking culture yield (a) atrocious bodies and (b) ugly faces.

because we suffer

I was actually amazed at how many German men were attractive in Munich, it was shocking compared to here. However it seems like once they turn 30 they instantly turn bald and fat

I disagree. The ones who come here as tourists are usually hot but they're really picky and judgmental which is boner killing

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

How fat is Germany?

gay

No, they are not. Name a country with better men. I bet you can't.

Attached: football-manuel-neuer-bayern-munich-fc-munchen_3183367.jpg (800x600, 100K)

From what?

I find them hot desu
>tfw no german bf

>I was actually amazed at how many German men were attractive in Munich,
p-pics?

world weariness and longing for death
can't get more german than that

michael fassbender and til schweiger aren't hot?

Attached: Germans.png (1606x1068, 760K)

Brits are much more attractive

I doubt that you haven't heard people talking well about German men, all the stereotypes about Scandinavian men (tall, blue eyes and blonde) are also thought about German men and women outside those countries like those features a lot.

Michael Fassbender is half-Irish
>til schweiger
Don't know who that is and I just looked him up and he looks like an ugly old man

Germans are ugly apes.

Is this the best you could come up with?
I have heard people talk about Scandis but not Germans

Catching up. More than 40% of women and over 60% of men are overweight, which matches up quite well with my personal observations.
If you look at people working office jobs, they are sedentary and therefore fat. If you observe the manual labour slaves, they are uneducated, drink soda and are fat.

German men are ug-

Seriously, what the fuck are you on about, i know tastes differ from people to people but geez.
Now this is a German appreciation thread.

Attached: large.jpg (500x324, 19K)

Attached: 49928_109_2012730155556888.jpg (500x588, 218K)

My friends went to berlin and they said average german male was way above what theyr used to.

>Why are men from this country so ugly?
Do you even care really?

East German Bvlls

Attached: swBukxQFOlw.jpg (601x450, 80K)

But the most handsome man in recorded history was German

Attached: 110218_hitlermusso2_editb23.jpg (280x369, 37K)

what do you mean by fat?
German fat and American -British fat are different. German woman are fat by nature and don`t see problem with it.Fat Germans are hot

Hummels is beautiful

This is the only one so far that's not completely ugly

>handsome
pff.. nothin personal kiddo

Attached: Otto-von-Bismarck.jpg (500x682, 71K)

>Fat Germans are hot