Wife had her 5th child

>wife had her 5th child
>it's a girl AGAIN
>still no son
I don't know the feeling for this

Attached: 1536520059217.jpg (350x334, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F14042
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cheer up ahmed

Are you in northern Ireland by any chance?

just execute her and get a new wife like Henry VI

that's a lot of dowry payments raj

*VIII

>not using acidic jellies and having sex at peak ovulation day

Fucking henry VI BASED post

Thought the Shettles method was shown not to work.

Imagine having 5 daughters

Attached: 1549444603537.png (445x867, 734K)

Having 2 daughters first and then a son 3 years later is the ultimate based family

It was Henry VIII

Don't worry user its only a surname.

t. had 2 daughters first and the. A son 3 years later

Women are the primary transmitters of your genes, so you should feel blessed. The man who has 5 daughters has a much greater impact on the gene pool than a man who has 5 sons.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

This.

>wife had her 5th child
>her
So, not YOUR 5th child?

Please, Sam. Just reflect upon it rationally.

The problem is with you then. Youre Y chromosome is shit

>wife had her child
what did he mean by this

"NO"
"BRING ME MORE WIVES"

Well hes allowed to have 4

>didn't hit the pipe
I question your credibility.

Does it works similarly for a woman and his sons?

There is the popular view which father of the sexual technique lack can't have a boy.

I think he might refer to the fact that girls are nearly guaranteed to reproduce but the same is not true for men.

one chad son can have way more children than all of those daughters combined and can even be a sperm donor

Attached: 1549341740442.jpg (572x396, 35K)

if you make a woman pregnant, you have to pay for its children in France (anti-chad country)

A real Chad would be rich enough to pay for his army of children.

MO' WIVES!

Paternity tests are also illegal in France.

service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F14042

"The paternity test is authorized only in the context of a legal proceeding aimed at:

to establish or contest a relationship of descent,
to OBTAIN or withdraw SUBSIDIES."

"The consent of the alleged father is MANDATORY. Performing a paternity test outside this framework is illegal."

Imagine when your daughters bring home
>a nig
>a paki
>a chav
>a dyke
and a
>another nig
How will you feel user?

what do you mean?
explain how?

henry VI was a fucking retard and his wife both cucked him and used him as a pawn in the political struggles of the wars of the roses

retard

and by retard I mean he was actually, unironically, clinically retarded, and periodically went insane.

I'd be more surprised and confused by the fact that she's apparently dating five people at once and they're all aware and okay with it.

haha!

Attached: AA480952-4343-4D78-B66B-9719B452155C.jpg (420x500, 54K)

nvm I misread

>Imagine when your daughters bring home
>>a nig
>>a paki
>>a chav
>>a dyke

looks like a french movie

Well, Merry
*hits pipe*
You see, if wanting to have offspring is cuck'd, then mock me all you please. The thing with daughters is that it's way more likely to get you a grandchild than sons. Think about it, your son might grow up to be an incel unable to even talk to women. And even if he finds a mate, it just might be the female gets pregnant through some side dick and your bloodline ends anyway. Whereas with a female child it doesn't matter what kind of person knocks her up, the thing that comes out of her still carries your genes. And even if she's fat and ugly and autistic she can just go to a sperm bank and reproduce. Thus, having daughters is the way to go for people who want their genes to go forward

Attached: 1422628986019.jpg (310x444, 36K)

That's your fault. YOu probably only produces X spermatozoids. You have been tested?

There is a solution

Attached: 3226914-lady-oscar-1.jpg (469x640, 24K)

>her 5th child
lmao

is that strange even in arabia now?

yeah. it is your child too not just hers

don't worry grandchild is a boy.

Attached: fs0499.jpg (251x384, 28K)

>wife had her
You mean Jamal's. After all it's males who carry the sexed sperm.

well, according to western governments kids only belong to the mother
i dont really understand their logic, but its what it is

Perhaps you were a woman all along, you don't have Y genes.

Thanks to all the Chads and whores, matriarchy is going to be a thing again.

based
according to anthropologic research of primitive societies in matriarchal societies women do bulk of the work while men have fun and jerk around all the time

having an older sister is the same as being born without balls. having a much older sisters is the same as being born with neither balls or dick.

he's too dark to be a mutt

switch the chav and the dyke for an arab and a jew and you've got yourself a french movie.