Why do Latin Americans and Middle Easterners think they are southern European/Mediterranean?

Why do Latin Americans and Middle Easterners think they are southern European/Mediterranean?

Attached: 1544298092284.png (3000x3000, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharaonism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the same reason I'm nordic viking

we don't
+ Egypt is from the Middle-East and is also Mediterranian

Egyptians are brown inbred subhumans who cut the vagina lips of their women
No such practice take place in southern Europe

No they don’t only niggers do that

Attached: B168C0BC-5C26-4422-B3FB-B0E386A377AB.jpg (344x326, 19K)

Yes they do

both paternal and maternal grandparents are from sicily and for the photo i saw of them they look swarthy as fuck

cause Arabs are our closest kin in the entire world as Europeans, behind only Central Asians. LatAm is similar to Central Asia in that they're just Europeans mixed with Asians, so they're also our cousins, at least in most regions.

Attached: 12866287-2E97-42C9-AADC-609B59B8050F.jpg (1200x715, 132K)

You missed phillip n'est

There's an Italian bitch on twitter who says they're closer to MENAs than northern Europeans.

No

>dravidians

Egyptians haven't identified as Mediterranean since the 50's, Nasser the Arab made sure of that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharaonism

>mfw my cousin was asked in swizterland if she was from sri lanka

Attached: B80A5A5C-03DD-4974-955E-293D97BE9B3A.jpg (842x1191, 43K)

But some are. Those who are not, are at least 70% Southern European, at least in Brazil, they're called "pardos". Middle Easterners are just "Arabs", many could pass as locals in Southern Europe.

Attached: Brazil.jpg (1201x1600, 295K)

Based nasser stating the truth
No none are

>Based nasser stating the truth
I wasn't saying it's a good thing. By identifying as Arab (who actually have no real connection to Egypt other than conquering and enslaving it) Egyptians condemned themselves to decades of political instability and death that comes with throwing your people into an Arab war and clinging to the foreign faith of their conquerors. Egypt today imports 60% of their food because their enslavement to the cult of Mahomet makes them breed far beyond carrying capacity.

why are these threads always made by americans?

Egyptians are inbred Arabs
Its the truth

kill yourself

It’s the CHI Guevara. He is easy to identify because he writes like a mentally challenged ameritard.