How could you hate Brits? I have never met a rude Brit irl

How could you hate Brits? I have never met a rude Brit irl

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-182958_Google.jpg (1080x1016, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/11/05/uk/uk-austerity-un-rapporteur-intl/index.html
metro.co.uk/2018/12/04/one-three-children-live-poverty-parents-impossible-situations-8206330/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/15/extreme-poverty-america-un-special-monitor-report
youtube.com/watch?v=id5mrdT9ojk&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1547041321413.jpg (513x567, 145K)

I take it you havent met very many brits then, or at least don't get involved with the lower classes.

>le lower classes meme
Very odd how we're the only cunt that gets pegged with this shit.

because the UK has the worst class disparity in the developed world
it's cheaper for brits to go to europe than it is the US, so you get the better ones

>worst class disparity in the developed world
Spoken exactly like someone who's never actually left the country.

It's true though. The reason other countries don't get shit for it is because they don't have a huge underclass filled with revolting norf goblins like we do.

>because they don't have a huge underclass filled with revolting norf goblins like we do.
Literally every cunt in the fucking world has this because that's how capitalist society functions.

I've lived in the UK, US, and China, and I've also holidayed across various European countries, Korea, and Taiwan

Assuming you're not simply lying (big assumption), the only conclusion to be drawn here is that you're just an idiot then.

brits are just australians that haven't evolved yet

Our issues go beyond just a difference in socioeconomic conditions, it's genetic. Think of India and castes.

not lying, just not deluded

this

You think American rednecks don't exist?
You think Australian Bogans don't exist?
You don't think Germany has white-trash?
You don't hink France has white-trash?
You don't think literally cunt in the fucking world has an undercass of impoverished genetic abberations?
Fuck off.

t. chad briton

>I have never met a [...] Brit irl
Figures. I don't know why Americans see them as sophisticated, considering in Europe they're notorious for being horrible tourists.

He's right though. The UK is the first developed country in the world to warrant a UN investigation for poverty.
edition.cnn.com/2018/11/05/uk/uk-austerity-un-rapporteur-intl/index.html

metro.co.uk/2018/12/04/one-three-children-live-poverty-parents-impossible-situations-8206330/
One in three British children grow up in poverty, which is far higher than anywhere else in the developed world. Stop your misguided retardo-patriotism and realize your country has a problem. A problem big enough to draw the UN's attention, mind you.

>it's genetic
Yes, because Britain is such a unique snowflake case that its very genetics developed differently from the rest of Europe.

Do any of these countries even approach one in three?

They're not rude, it's just the they, or at least the well-off urban southerners are just smarmy, fragile, and generally awkward, especially when they try to make some lazy cultural reference every time they tried to make introductions.

Stereotypical northern working class brits were way more entertaining to be around since they're weren't trying to put on a show for the foreigner, and radiated much of the same everyman charm you get from being around Southern rednecks.

>The UK is the first developed country in the world to warrant a UN investigation for poverty.
American had one earlier this year you dense fuck.

based and northpilled

> I don't know why Americans see them as sophisticated, considering in Europe they're notorious for being horrible tourists.

The Atlantic price filter at work. The reason why we never saw them as subhuman trash is the the brits who make the conscious effort to tour and live i the US for any length of time tend to be the Brits of means, which usually corresponds with manners and social sense, whereas the ones that mainland Europe has to suffer everyday are the """"""""""""lads on tour"""""""""""""" sorts for whom travel is just a cheap ticket and a few days, so you guys are substantially more likely to deal with their worst.

>You think American rednecks don't exist?You think Australian Bogans don't exist?
Both the descendants of the British lower classes.

And I'm not even going to bother with rest of the shit you posted because a complete fucking lie in the first sentence tells me that the rest isn't going to be much different.
Imagine being so obsessed wiht another cunt that you just make shit up. I can't even come up with a lie to make up about Holland because it's so fucking irrelevant

Is this year 2018?

Well done, you can read.
Now read he rest.

Based.

>Yes, because Britain is such a unique snowflake case that its very genetics developed differently from the rest of Europe.
It did. The ancient Briton population saw virtually no changes for 12,000 years until the arrival of the Anglo-Saxons.

>Is this year 2018?
No? Am I supposed to answer this question? Is it even a question?
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/15/extreme-poverty-america-un-special-monitor-report
The UN did a report into US poverty back in 2017, they got extremely butthurt about about it, it was all over he news.
Fucking Bog-nigger.

Imagine being this mad

You going to respond to being called out yet you filthy swamp-German?

Imagine being this out of arguments, having to resort to just seething.

The problem is even the most subhuman brit can afford a 1 week trip to Marbella or some spanish or other european meme area and so everyone gets to see the subhuman class of the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=id5mrdT9ojk&has_verified=1

Germans acting like subhumans in spain too

The fact that they ignore this and focus purely on us shows just how intrinsically obsessed with us they are.
Makes me want to piss in every Cuntintal doorway I come across.

*goes silent after being called out for lying*
Pathetic loser.

stfu worthless med scum, the GERMANIC BVLL sees your countries as nothing more than a playground, and will treat them as such, get used to it

Not mad.

You sound mad on the other hand.
>America is worse though!
Alright, I was wrong on that detail. Is this supposed to be an achievement? Is this supposed to prove that a worrying number of Britons isn't living in abject poverty? Good job pointing out one detail and then refusing to engage on the big picture though. That's one step above pointing out spelling errors.

If anything, Brits seem obsessed with the idea others are obsessed with them.

But I guess replying makes me obsessed, huh? You just can't win.

So you admit that you were just making shit up, like the tragically obsessed vermin you are?

yeah you win bro

This thread was never a dick measuring contest. The question was "how could anyone hate brits" and the original answer was because your underclass is very dislikeable. The fact that worse/equally bad underclasses (might?) exist doesn't make your underclass any better or worse.

Well that was easy.
You're a sad cunt, pal.

Sure, if that helps you sleep

You're trying so hard, but no one's playing with you.
Aww.

This wasn't supposed to be a British hste thread

Attached: 1499924980613.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Attached: 1547856212714.jpg (2333x3026, 1.29M)

no

lol

It's what was always going to happen when about 90% of this board is only to here to let our their unbridled SEETHE towards both the US and the UK.

hahahaha

k

This is nonsense, our population was completely 90% overtuned 3000 years ago by the Rhine Beakers, then again by the celts in 400bc (elite replacement). pls watch you Survive the Jive and learn

(see attached for reichs beaker slide)

google 'genetic transformation of NW europe' for the full paper

Attached: Spanish Rape babies.png (1123x631, 304K)

Dont let this fun thread die

You guys are alright these days, the few English mates I have are good fun, pity they'll be going home soon

Can relate

A family of Irish moved in next door to me (lincolnshire) and they are top people.

I'd take a thousand Paddies over a single Jock.

What is the general view of Brits from Irelandos?

well they're just saying how they can actually hate the brits.

No, certain posters from mainland Euro just love to hate us. Must be an obsession, i dont know.

we could say that from every perspective too
i could say it from my point of view people love to shit on us as well
where do you think you are

Ireland is our greatest ally. I know people here don't like others knowing they leave the house, but Irish and Scottish people are easily my favourite at Download.

I thought WE were greatest ally

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-152922_Google.jpg (823x786, 198K)

Attached: 1497202772973.gif (540x406, 1.88M)

Largest and greatest aren't necessarily synonyms.

We are most tsundere allies lad.

They're worse while on holiday. I'll vote to not let them in if we could