Careers of Jow Forums

1. Cunt
2. What is your career
3. Do you like it?

Attached: DE283DAB-5EB9-4653-8C53-A2F55B4B8ABF.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Mexico
Biologist
Yes!

flag
part time student
sometimes

3 more years and I can finally live on my own

flag
Doctor
No it's shit. I didn't learn a shit and i don't know a fuck.

What type of doctor? How old are you?

United States
Air Force vehicle maintenance
Yes, just hit my one year mark and I like it so far

Brazil
Economist/International Relations
I hate it.

PHILOSOPHY

Attached: 1476784471150.jpg (960x718, 52K)

thats what im studying in 3 weeks
fuck

1) Union of States
2) Shitposting
3) The (You) harvest has been bountiful year after year.

I don't like that guy for some reason

usa
delivery driver
it's ok, although every one of my human interactions is awkward as fuck

Test

Flag
Pilot
Yes

Attached: CAB89E00-C454-48FA-8B6A-D6227BF183F0.jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

Pooper

Flag
I'm in the navy
Yeah, most of the time I'm in a boat doing nothing and get paid for that

do pilots actually make six figures

flag
student
going into potentially 5-6 more years of schooling. I'll make less than minimum wage

No they make figure eights

pharmacist
meh , its alright the cool thing about a pharm d is u can work in many different jobs from working in an office to a laboratory synthesizing medicine or even ur house workin at home

you can move to Switzerland and easily get a job if you're in pharma.

captains do in major airlines.

This is the current pay scale for UA captains

Attached: 67CE1420-F232-4E4C-B9B8-BA4643FFAE1C.jpg (1536x941, 447K)

>Working for Jewnited

yuck

>not wanting awesome pay and benefits

A captain at Azul Airlines maxes out at $185k/yr where as United it’s over $345k/yr

flag
neet
no

How much do you get for NETTbucks every month?

nigger

Still in school. Hoping to go into music.

1 Argentina
2 Software engineer
3 I do actually... I work from home, I make 10 times the minimal wage, I get along with my coworkers... I only hated college but that's part of the past

work for Lufthansa or ANA

Highest paid pilots at Lufthansa max at €220k/yr before all of that tax

but their 1st class service is much better than Jewnited.

There's a good chance that I saw you at Sheppard user

why would a pilot care about that?

>work from home
>coworkers
???

HVAC

Canada
Student and retail employee
I hate my life

saffaland
unemployed programmer
pic related

Attached: IMG_0286.jpg (836x543, 111K)

I assume you get lots of discounts and chances to travel when you're off work.

Yeah but those benefits also apply to all Star Alliance partners. Which united and Lufthansa are both star alliance

Hello are you the Mexican who made a post about your family thinking you're a brainlet because you study biology?

I hope so because I liked that post

Attached: 980x.jpg (560x409, 57K)

usa
studying comp science to become a software developer
prob gonna have to study at least to a master's level to compete with pajeets and chinks

I do massage.
Not really.

Based. What aircraft do you fly? Becoming a pilot has been my dream since childhood but a commercial license costs like 50 grand.

:(((((('

Yes xD
I'm the black sheep of the family

I just hated United for their shitty service.

Non-country
Factoryslave
It's ok

Developing country.
Chef.
Yes when I'm not being yelled at

Attached: IMG-20181224-WA0009.jpg (1600x1200, 224K)

just small single engine planes right now. I teach.

it’s not covered through the free education in Canada?

Canada
NEET
No, I want a job.

Poland
Studying occupational safety and health engineering
I hate it and I hate my life

flag
studying CS
idk, considering studying law instead.

it's 10k here

Bs. It’s anywhere between $60-80k

USA
NEET
no, but I've gone so long without working that I would probably break down if I started. Where's my state-funded suicide camps?

buy a gun. americans have no excuse not to commit suicide.

There's not really any real "Pïlot" degree being offered here just like in the U.S, it's usually airline management or some related tangential bullshit for those who can fly already.

Pretty sure you're talking about a private pilot license which is 10k here too, you need a commercial license to make a career out of flying.

Well of corse i'm not fisically with them, but we talk all the time during the day, we are a team :3

flag
Code Monkey
YASSS!!

But you can’t just go to a flight school and have tax payers pay for it since it’s still education?

1. Flag
2. Aircraft maintenance
3. I hate it because the industry is overpopulated with retards who fuck up on a daily basis. Holding any kind of certification is a nightmare.

Flight school for commercial is about 100k here.

But your government won’t pay for students to go?

Not that guy but this isn't how post-secondary education works in Canada. Public universities and colleges/trade schools are heavily subsidized so we pay less tuition than in the US, but it's still a lot of money. And afaik all flight schools are private so they aren't subsidized at all. I don't know how much it costs but I would assume it is expensive as fuck.

How much is a regular degree?

Keep doing you mexibro, I love you

Attached: FB_IMG_1546951470349.jpg (562x750, 55K)

Where do you live?

Krazy

Malaysia
Chef
Kinda

I've barely just begun but heck think I bit a lot more than I can chew

1. norway
2. fishing
3. I love fishing but I hate the industry, you have to wrestle with the bosses and captains to get contracts and to get paid and to get time off and I keep getting in to fights with the foreign people on board

The cod I buy is caught in Norwegian waters. Maybe I’m eating the fish you pulled in

Flag AKA The Number One Supplier of Underage Tranny Hookers
Exec assistant in some law firm
Love the $$, but otherwise, fuck it

flag
neet
not really but I also don't want to work

It depends on province, school, and program. 40k CAD for a bachelor's degree is a good estimate.

>40k for a bachelors
That’s about how much it costs here. The only reason students bitch so much about student debt is because they choose to move to a different state and their living expensive cost so much

Flight school is private. If the government would pay every pleb would do it.

hell, even our government will pay for flight schools in certain situations. Former military members can go to civilian flight school and its paid for by the government since it’s considered education

what kind of fights?

No kidding. This is why a bachelors degree is worthless today.

USA
I haven’t had a job in 3 years and every single fuck says “I’m too good to work for them”. FUCK YOU, I WANT TO MAKE MONEY

Woah, if you really think about it, that's so deep

Attached: 1531402461455.png (500x376, 135K)

Legal Office Lackey
Not really. I'm going to bum around Asia doing TEFL for a year or two, then come back with some savings and get a real job.

The world is connected. We are connected. Our posts are connecting to each other.

Attached: pic15890.jpg (216x214, 28K)

1. United States
2. Penis Inspector
3. i'm lovin' it

Well it's nice you can do it. I can do it aswell since i have the money for it but i not really that intrested. It seems nice and all but it's not my dream.

what do you do in your job?

flag
neet
no

>flag
>neuroscience phd student
>no I regret it and will probably take my MS and go do one in CS and get an actual job

alri thailad

Cool, I'm hoping to do the same thing

Any general advice?

anyone a geographer/cartographer?

I was accepted in my master degree in genetics and molecular biology, but by the moment I'm in a project to improve strawberry crops. They wanted an agronomical engineer, but I can do a better job lol

america
military
fuck no, i'm out this bitch soon. actual job ain't bad though so I might try to come back as a GS or contractor.

Flag
Doctor
Yeah, sure

this

Australian.
Teacher.
I fucking relish every single day, I cannot describe it, but it's almost like a violent fury to get shit done and help my students become their best selves.

>$50k pa currently, 50 hour weeks, and dealing with students who have mental and behavioral issues sucks though. But when you get them finally doing something and their faces light up because finally, despite being raped by their father, or being dropped on their head as a baby by their ice addicted mother, finally they've had the chance to do what they love.
>I very narrowly have to restrain myself from jumping over the desk at parent teacher meetings and beating some of these "parents" to a bloody pulp for what they have done, do, say, and treat their kids. Abusive fathers who were abused themselves, wretched hag mothers who are trying to live vicariously through their daughters. Thank god for Jow Forums otherwise I'd rip their fucking heads off and claim their kids as my own.

Attached: 1542280158203.png (502x570, 341K)