Why is Jow Forums so dead now? Is it because of the 4channel thing, forcing the Jow Forums immigrants out or what?

Why is Jow Forums so dead now? Is it because of the 4channel thing, forcing the Jow Forums immigrants out or what?

Attached: 1549472716322.png (645x773, 11K)

Jow Forums is still one of the fastest boards

you can't stop pol sh m

only way to save us from this site. You should be happy.

It’s not just Jow Forums, every board besides /v/ Jow Forums /tv/ and /b/ and dying.

Most people only use the generals

Attached: 1549529504324.jpg (882x731, 113K)

>le pol is le website
reddit trash, die

I get more replies here than Jow Forums desu

isn't gookmoot making mobile users pay to post?
also there's a new script running on the 4channel domain: powerad.ai which links your 4channel browsing history, time spent on threads, posts, etc to your amazon and facebook/google active logins so block that shit too

That's even sadder

Attached: 1543793653987.png (808x805, 446K)

Everyone is sleeping

It's not summer
Waggies gotta work

Attached: 1549468846938.png (1242x1151, 397K)

Just like the western population they're slowly dying, I don't understand your question

Jow Forums is still one of the top 5 boards, the only problem is that it's dominated by dozens of generals especially after cuckchan closed down.

only if you count the generals

Peoole mostly go to their own generals. It's not like there is much worth browsing outside them.

Click on 20 cars to post. Nothing allowed that you used to be able to post 15 years ago. The mods and most of the posters don't belong on Jow Forums.

>forcing the Jow Forums immigrants out
>millions of threads of muh whiteness, do I look like a local etc etc
No I don't think so

Jow Forums immigrants being deported was a good thing change my mind.

Attached: ladypede.png (944x4013, 596K)

It's Jow Forums with shitskins and jihad larpers

I'm still here :^)

A lot less antisemitism here than in pol

/VP/? They seem to love to hate on the new games and a new one is coming out this year

>Jow Forums immigrants being deported
how delusional can you be ?

Every board seems to be slower now.

Attached: 1509164516410.png (480x800, 402K)

>forcing the Jow Forums immigrants out

if only...

>They seem to love to hate on the new games
The latest games were hated, but at the same time they were so barebones there wasn't much to talk about.
There is a new game in the works, but no trailer whatsoever as of now, so there isn't anything concrete we can speculate about. People think the new region is going to be the UK, but that's it.

Too many generals so the more interesting threads are few and far between