27 years old here. Is there still time to be a normie or it's too late, Jow Forums?

27 years old here. Is there still time to be a normie or it's too late, Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190208_150112.jpg (1080x1327, 896K)

It's over.

Attached: 1522551208393.png (689x473, 90K)

the thing you learn is that a normie is just a facade. you just need to put it on and learn the right phrases. its not a big deal. just LARP irl. basically what we do here all day every day
btw im a millionare

Is that what Brazilian guys look like?

I'm uhhhh asking for a friend

>btw im a millionare
>bulgarian flag
DOUBT

Average normies? Yes. The skin color can range a lot.

You have 3 years and counting, OP.
Once you reach 30, no respectable adult goes out to parties like these and thinks sleeping around is cool.

idiot. we have a huge amount of mafia millionares here.

what's wrong with his legs ? is he sick?

Really? I'm fucked then. I though the age limit was 35

Why would you skip leg day this much

Attached: 1541270790825.jpg (1080x1327, 422K)

What about the age? 30 years is already too old forva man?

And ass day

You're young enough to blend in so I would go for it
maybe i'm just coping because i'm 27 too

But is it true 30 years is already too old? We only have three years?

I won't have my life in order until 25 so I hope it's not too late for both of our sakes.

its fine im like 31 or so and still weird as fuck just wear the mask out doors and no one will know yorue a disgusting degenerate god bles

Depends on what power level you want to achieve before you cave in.

You cant be normies if just attending some public music festival.
Even sleeping around or private parties are more defining.

once youve seen thru normalfag-dom you cant undo it. if you try to reassimilate youll always be cosplaying and othered

can i join? i want to be rich and will do anything to get it, dont care if im in the trenches for years ill work my way up

why would you be that since you could be a normal decent person

He's not wrong,it's true. Once you hit your 30s you can't blend in the same,some will think your weird etc. You still have some years left tho.

Just pretend you’re younger and keep going until your 32-33

Then after 30, what?

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 46K)

You go on boring "adult dates", socialize in more mature place's,meet people through work and hobbies. If the festival is a little more broad in its demographics (meme bands etc) then it's cool.

I've been more normie in my mid and late 20s than before, but I do everything with measure and purpose, as our saying goes.
Also helps to look young like me.

im 31, look 27, and date younger women. what these young guns dunno is that when you hit your late 20's/early 30's is youll have a huge age range of women to choose from. the problem is finding women w one foot in normalfag land and one foot out. you cant be w normalfag women anymore, too basic and boring