Asian people are based. They work hard, work smart, and carry themselves with dignity...

Asian people are based. They work hard, work smart, and carry themselves with dignity. I believe we should replace every nigger and spic in america with an east asian person.

Attached: 87AD8CE3-3508-419B-8BDA-600F2D6B8F8B.jpg (770x760, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs17822931
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, Zhang, you're pathetic.

Take off the yellow goggles and you'll realize that gooks are smelly, loud and annoying.

t. butthurt witebois

t. chang chong ping pong vong bong

I agree.

I agree. Fuck niggers and CHIs. Asians and whites are the only civilozed races.

why you agree

>t. Weeb

all whites should be replaced with blacks to reverse what Yakub has done

T.ching chong chang wang

we are loud and annoying but we don't smell

Yeah you do.

Asian people don't smell

Attached: 1531721435429.jpg (499x577, 119K)

t.Gets invaded and raped by Mongol Ching Chongs

It's true snpedia.com/index.php/Rs17822931

not to mention cute

Attached: 1546525265416.jpg (1276x1276, 254K)

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negro-complex.

wow you are literally a meme

Attached: oaoe.png (1185x811, 1.11M)

you ever lived near poor asian people?

That doesn’t look cute it looks plastic

i agree with you

>Says something about niggers
>Int sleeps
>Says something about Asians
>REAL SHIT