How do you feel about Russia and Russians?

How do you feel about Russia and Russians?

Attached: 1549674717277.jpg (652x592, 414K)

>Called an Airstrike on himself
Did he do it by accident or did he knowingly do it to sacrifice his life to take out ISIS fighters?

Hohol with a tatar wife
Interesting

>accident
Are you literally retarded?

He was wounded and couldn't evacuate.

Russians are very (VERY) cute.

Based

The guy is so cute, such a shame :(

What happen to the other replies?

Janny is going all out

What a based dude.

I wish we had people like this.

I don't think any American would ever be brave enough to do something like that man, I certainly wouldn't.

Well, of course. Americans have brains.

Based and redpilled

Soy and bluepilled

悔しい

She's Ukrainian.

Appreciation

Attached: OCPlToxUOar_qx_bSzalCxiT8RhpRQFoGa__S7uRxqE.png (1200x975, 394K)

Yeah I figured.

Attached: IMG_0928.jpg (800x533, 119K)

I don't know, I just made that up.

>Americans have brains.
>implying

Pyccкий джэнни зaбaнь мeня

You guys were smart enough to become the only world's superpower. That's gotta be something

he would have died anyway, just decided to take the enemies to hell

I am surrounded, they are outside, I don’t want them to take me and parade me, conduct the airstrike, they will make a mockery of me and this uniform. I want to die with dignity and take all these bastards with me. Please my last wish, conduct the airstrike, they will kill me either way. This is the end commander, thank you, tell my family and my country I love them. Tell them I was brave and I fought until I could no longer. Please take care of my family, avenge my death, goodbye commander, tell my family I love them"

To be fair to him an isis style execution would be worse

I want to lick her pussy for hours and squeeze her tits

HAHAHA
FUCK YOU JANNY

based

Well yeah he had no choice. It's just bugs me. Why would a young man be willing to fight in some fucking desert, he was only 25, he had the whole life ahead of him. Too much test?

Russians are so badass

[redacted]

Of course he called an airstrike on himself and they didn't just shoot anyways then use his death for propaganda purposes. An autocratic government led by an emboldened strongman manlet would never do that.

[moor'd]

>the only world's superpower
Then why are the Chinks walking all over them? Why must they do everything Israel wants?

Death in war is preferable to life in russia, bratishka..

>after he was surrounded by ISIS fighters
did you just stop reading after the first line?

>chinks
Not a problem
>jews
Well these guys is the most powerful group in the USA atm

orcs and goblins

>Why would a young man be willing to fight in some fucking desert
To remove kebab, I'd guess. If you're Orthodox, removing kebab is a very important aspect of your life. The Orthodox Church never had Vatican II. Or maybe he was just in it for the money, I don't know.

Not all a lot of people could have done that.. Honestly my wholehearted respect goes out to this man.

Russians are very hard people. I always though they were like Japanese.

Pretty based people.
Very respectable.

>dying for arabs

Sad cuck.

Paka!

Imagine being in the jaws of death itself and actually choosing to blow up ISIS cunts and yourself with them instead of getting captured.
Fucking based.

What a great lad.