Wouldn you rather be an American or European?

I would prefer to be American.
It's much cooler.
And you can own guns and have huge territory unlike the small European countries.

Attached: imagem1.png (1228x480, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2r2573JJjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course you would

Wouldn you rather be an Israeli or Palestinian?

I would prefer to be Israeli.
It's much cooler.
And you can join shoot Arab children and take huge territory unlike the small Palestinian farmers.

only poor faggots would rather be euro so they can eat funzies and shit themselves watching american shows in their shitty little sardine apartment

t. had to watch Friends and 2 and half men while Eurochads got to see Married with Children and Seinfeld on repeat

neither

>And you can own guns and have huge territory
you can do that here too, but you go to america, Ishmail.

>Married with Children and Seinfeld on repeat
jesus, those shows still run frequently

Coastal American, but my Atlantic France is great.

I wish,friends is on everyday in two different channels here,and 2 and a half men is also on everyday
Meanwhile married with children is midnight TV and seinfield they last showed like 2 years ago in my knowledge

America is nice but Europe is literally the best place on earth. It´s as close to an utopia as humanity will ever get.

America

>Europe
>Utopia

Hahaha, that's a good one Hans, that's a good one.
Enjoy living under sharia like you furher had wished for, because this is what your future holds.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x170, 3.13M)

Sharia law is not a bad thing though. It's generally the best system to follow, you only focus on the negative aspects but fail to see how it brings people together with a common goal and will bring peace.

Reminder that the most "diverse" cities in Europe are still whiter than the US as a whole

זיינת את השכל כבר

>according to the OP-pic this is not Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=m2r2573JJjQ

Russia isn't in the EU
(yet)

>pretending that Israel will still exist in 100 years
Good one indeed

Attached: 238825-425x274-laughing-buddha-statue.jpg (425x274, 14K)

even if we are poorer and shit we are not cucked to the oblivion like the unitedstatians. too bad the eu is ruled by masonic protestants.

Or try Canada where you can have a European quality of life, guns, and huge territory.
Between USA and Europe I would obviously choose Europe because I'm not retarded.

Attached: 1541884596623.webm (480x360, 761K)

I like to go /out/ and I have ambitions of homesteading. Living in the US wouldn't be bad, though there is plenty of opportunity here in Norway as well thanks to rapid urbanization.

>watching the electric jew in 2019

What even is european? I would rather remain Finnish.

Wouldn you rather be a Chinese or Indian?

I would prefer to be Chinese.
It's much cooler.
And you can own quality tech and have access to advanced infrastructure unlike the in the underdeveloped Indian chaos metropoles.

im fine here

Same desu