Your cunt

>your cunt
>are you depressed

>flag
>yes

I've been like this for about 4 years now, I have no fucking motivation at all, I have no hobbies nor personality, my only wish is to die peacefully in my sleep

Attached: Smoking_Wojak.jpg (591x800, 61K)

Finland
No
if you keep yourself busy(shitposting, working etc) you can't get depressed

Problem is I have no fucking motivation for anything, I can barely get myself out of bed in the morning

I've been depressed for decades, ama

Any tips on making time move quicker

something like this. university/vidya/books/movies/music/alcohol drinking with friends and alone keeps me busy

Attached: 1548549267736.jpg (667x1024, 56K)

get older

Try melatonin supplements. Most people take them for insomnia but I find the effect to improve motivation to do things.

>uni
not smart enough
>vidya
have been playing vidya for all my life, lost interest in them a long time ago, last good game i played was NV
>books/movies
Already read/watched most of the classics, nothing has really caught my interest
>music
currently listening to sam cooke, helps drown out the silence
>alcohol
I've already drank too much this week

Attached: 8701b895425ff256289e3849314d906f.png (1042x588, 694K)

Flag

No go out a little and know new people try to find a girl

Depression is a meme

bump

Straya
I've been depressed since Feb 2018.

Dedicate a "starting day" where you wake up early, have a great healthy breakfast, have a shower and get dressed then go out and get a massage from a Thai woman or something nearby and just go and be social.
And continue living like that from there.

You will feel great.

Flag
No, even though I have been a NEET for 13 years.
My psychologist said I would become depressed shortly after becoming a full time NEET all those years ago but it never happened. She says I'm strange as fuck now instead.

belgium
not anymore, I feel normal most of the time again

How did you get out of it

good friends + girls
my depression mostly had to do with my ex cheating on me and treating me like shit which made me feel worthless and like a loser
but now I realise she's just a whore and complete trash-tier human being

>dlag
>yes
because of my flag and my genes

Psychologists are for NPC's. Especially female ones.

I'm not sure, I used to be and it sucked a lot but now I don't know. Guess I have my down days but its not as severe as it was back then

I think so