I want to be friends with everyone

I want to be friends with everyone.
Why people on Jow Forums always insult each other? They probably have a sad life, it would improve if they were nicer to each other.

Attached: 1528578563519-int.png (1066x558, 63K)

Me too. We should all be frens.

C-can I join ?

This is an Anglo controlled board. Eastern European subhumans must go.

Wish 4channelers where nice to Indians

Attached: apu34.png (656x755, 53K)

Its mostly mutts that do the retarded stereotypical jokes. Dont worry, they hate themselves more than they hate you.

Umm... no, sweetie I think you should go instead.

russians go kys hypocrite

Shut the fuck up ugly insect

Americans are some of the most friendly people on earth.

It's a Japanese board so fuck off you ugly bogan

no

This is untrue.

Americans are like a child that has been beaten since they day it was born. They're desperate for validation and friendship in a world where everyone treats them like garbage, so they lash out out of bitterness while still craving someone who won't treat them like shit. They want nothing more than to be friends with everyone, even if they don't really know how.

See: Japan, a country Americans despised and fought a long brutal war against, having higher approval ratings now than the European countries so many Americans died liberating, just because Japs haven't treated Americans like shit lately.

People like Aussies shitpost because they enjoy the suffering of others.

>Americans are like a child that has been beaten since they day it was born. They're desperate for validation and friendship in a world where everyone treats them like garbage, so they lash out out of bitterness while still craving someone who won't treat them like shit. They want nothing more than to be friends with everyone, even if they don't really know how.

That sounds like slavs and no I dont think thats the case. Arent you all growing up in a sheltered environment, completely oblivious to what the rest of the world is doing / thinks about you? And if you go to random 3rd world countries you are being praised just for being an american ?

>long brutal war against,
actually it was relatively short

Sure lad
Me too tb h
You are my friend, Kim Chon Park
I hope so

This, *ssssssssips* now the hundred year's war, THAT was proper war, they don't make them like that nowadays.

Nice fanfiction user-kun.

Kill yourself

>sounds of freedom bombing in the distance

Also I never thought warmongering country are the most friendly people in the world.

Not in the fucking slightest, mate. Not since the 60s, anyway. It feels like everyone fucking despises Americans, and the other countries of the world don't exactly do a lot to dispel that myth. Literally only our militaries are close and share friendly relations anymore.

Go watch videos of foreigners doing/trying [American thing]. They fucking explode in popularity in America because people are just THAT desperate for a sense of validation and respect.

The whole "arrogant American" thing is just a meme. We'd prefer a friend to people looking up to us at this point.

This might be true for you and lots of other Americans but the arrogant sense of undeserved superiority is also true of many yanks

I suppose, but those people are also the least impactful in politics. Being totally forgotten by your own country sucks.