Massive inmigration destroy everything

>take a bus to Madrid
>60% of passagers are inmgirants ( venezuelan, colombian , argentinian accent everywhere)
>even the bus driver is a south american

what the fug is happening here man, i feel rare even my own country

Attached: inmigracion.jpg (620x250, 25K)

Never experience that in Madrid myself. But then again I never leave Hortaleza, Chamberi, Chamartin and MalasaƱa

You reap what you sow, Fernando.

Yes, I will move to Spain.
Yes, I will live off welfare.
Yes, I will complain about racism if locals don't like paying for my welfare check.
Yes, I will contribute to the demographic replacement of whites.
No, complaining on Forocoches won't avoid it.
No, voting VOX won't avoid it.
No, calling me a sudaca won't avoid it.

>Never experience that in Madrid myself.
i experience it everytime i go to Madrid

Must be some shitty areas then such as everything close to casa de campo

also, i don't understand they move to here, THERE AREN'T JOBS FUCKING RETARDS

Haha, y-yeah, t-thank god Paris isn't like that at a-all...

>Must be some shitty areas then such as everything close to casa de campo
maybe you've visited Madrid as a tourist but i live here man and it's not only in casa del campo

In half Spanish I visit Madrid like 5 times a year. I never really have the feeling most people in the bus are sudacas tbqh. I do know Dominicans must all get out and be deported fuck them

at least they speak the same language as you do

based

Attached: 1548529513435.png (1200x1173, 663K)

>I do know Dominicans must all get out and be deported fuck them
THIS, they are a plague here too.

At least they speak the same language and look like the local population so why do you even care

>Look like local population

No they don't, also they speak in a shitty accent sometimes not even understandable.

Attached: irne.jpg (1080x624, 88K)

>look like the local population
no they don't

They do, i visited Spain. Didn't visit south american but i'd imagine they don't look much different, maybe just the poor ones

its kind of your ancestors fault for being bad conquistadors

They actually do look different.

Dominicans are borderline black/brown and that counts for most immigrants from South America too. We don't get the nice white Argentinian ones, they stay in their country

They call themselves Dominican but they're actually Haitian. Learn the difference, it could save your life.

>Be me 1500
>Be chilling in my mud hut, just a normal day
>Spanish arrive killing and pillaging, infecting us with their horrible hygiene
>We're practically reduced to a 1% minority
>Eventually they find out that killing, torturing and enslaving isn't all that good so they bring a bunch of bald guys to praise Jesus
>We convert
>They go on a Genghis Khan spree and rape everyone and everything
History does repeat

you reap what you sow now stop claiming bitch

you got independence you mutant goblin, now deal with it

Not before you robbed, mugged, raped, genocided us. I wish we were as barbaric as you were desu.

Daily reminder that if the paragraph written above bothers you and deny it, you should not complain about immigration. Be happy that in 40 years you'll look just like Mexico and be culturally enriched ;)

I doubt brown reggaetonaros are your highest priority paco, look towards jihadis and caliphated.

>you should not complain about immigration. Be happy that in 40 years you'll look just like Mexico and be culturally enriched ;)
if Spain stops giving the spanish nationality then it will be Spain like always and not a failed narco state like mexico

EU is on way to introduce islam as its dominant religiĆ³n and moors to ethnic genocide europe.

>Spaniretard complaining about accents

Attached: th.jpg (854x597, 42K)

There is no better version of Spanish than Castellano
>Being this deluded because of info he gets from the internet

What diaspora are you or proxy

i'm complaining about immigration and it's because my country has one of the highest unemployment rates in the European Union but they still come to here.

t. Half French half Italian larper sudaca

you're Argentinian therefore white so you're privigleged, say bye to your culture and ethnicity

It's the only country that lets them enter. The others only want muslims.