Despite making up only 7% of the population edition

Attached: CF1ygN6oX3.jpg (610x407, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwCizpUU7NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First

keling = anjing

>malming with 4channel

Attached: 1531097091491.jpg (550x550, 51K)

bismillah ir rahman ir rahim

march of mexican muslim supremacy in L.A

Wow just like my everynight

bangladesh v2.0beta

Based.

the best

Tell me about Oppo

Why Am I having a diarrhea even when I didn't ate anything?

What is the avg or median household income by ethnicity in Malaysia?

pengen ngentot gan

No, you can't. You need prescription for that. Sorry for the late reply.

kene bomoh nih

Karma for talking shit about whites and prostitutes all the time.

the water here has jew-repellant properties

How accurate are all the travel videos they make of your country? Do you guys ever go hiking yourself?

forgot

All nature travel videos are pretty accurate. Yeah, the mountain landscape here are very beautiful.

which videos? if it shows nature then it's mostly accurate, if cities then they only show the best, cleanest parts
>hiking
i've never hiked myself but some of my friends do it quite regularly

>asking 4chink's neets & weebs if they ever go hiking

you probably drink from a sink

OK. I will go out anyways. I'm so hungry.
Says orang Peru.
OK ready for a new adventure. Some bars refused me because I'm a foreigner , that's hurts me.

>some bars refused me because I'm a foreigner
Literally never happened, in fact everybody loves foreigners, the fuck you on about.

don't mind him, he's just a proxyfag larping

I just need to open that door and get out. I have 6 million on pocket but I don't want to be refused by people and clubs.

People say its default OS is bloated. I've been wanting to install LineageOS in mine, but too afraid to break something.

>weebs
>Haven't watched Yama no Susume or Yuru Camp.
>Not trying out mountain hiking afterward.
you underestimated the weebs

Overpriced garbage
Same with Vivo

xiaomi master race

Those doesn't show the spooky boogey, the scorpion, the snakes, the part where the idiot in front didn't hack the path properly and the rattan tree bounced into your face and finally the part where you look down to see the bottom covered by haze from Indonesia.

Attached: bbb90c3397ef2a8f5e63ba07c16bc86a.jpg (1200x1600, 367K)

Hmm...

Attached: Gang-stats1.jpg (1200x1458, 87K)

Nakaadto kos Davao ug CDO, limpyo man mas limpyo pa gani kaysa amoa. Apan bisan pa, angay sad jud butangan og garbage bins kilid sa dalan oy kay kapoy baya kanunay mo kupot og basura. lol

the shittiest of the chink shits.
tbhwy we do oversell it on other things but we kind of have to compensate a bit, our beaches are more accurate.
Its called Traveler's diarrhea look it up

The darker your skin, the more tendency to commit crime. There's a reason Yin is white and Yang is black.

I see, I asked because I feel like getting an influenza and want to self-medicate. Thanks doc

i will punch the throats of any fool that dares post ricardo memes in the throat FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=kwCizpUU7NE

Attached: DhpneD_VMAA6i-u.jpg (900x595, 75K)

last time, I was hiking into mount Ijen. Surprisingly, all the tourists were white. That's good thing desu, since they don't thrash the site like most local or chink tourists.

Roll your gang, reverse last two digits if larger than 49.

Attached: gengster.jpg (350x313, 60K)

Rolling for the teksi station

Roll

>Hai San
You rolled one of the most powerful triad ever and frequently appears in history textbook. It's Hakka miner gang that often fight the Cantonese Ghee Hin.

Attached: 984px-Malaysia;_Captain_China_surrounded_by_his_Chinese_and_Malay_Wellcome_V0037516.jpg (984x768, 242K)

gang gang gang

Congrats

Attached: gangster-35.jpg (800x600, 72K)

Do all Malays look like that?

>Gang 35
Congrats you are now a keling, time for meth run in Kedah. Unfortunately Jibby personally invoked Special offences act and your entire assets got rekt in 2017.
Literal who chink gang in Sarawak.

Attached: 1231471_650239368319707_505845257_n.jpg (768x960, 92K)

Those are Indians, Bongs brought in tamils from India to work in the rubber plantations during colonial era but with rise of artificial rubber they lose their job and makes up the bulk of organized crime.

Of course I had to get a powerful anti-Cantonese gang

>Sg Badut
You're a funny lad

Attached: cream_pie.gif (607x609, 388K)

GIB MONEH NOW

Anglos, Jews and Brown subhumans form an unholy triumvirate.

>new cell 20
Azure Cell confirmed 2020?

Attached: image.jpg (161x312, 12K)

If its a natural wonder then most likely its still accurate , If its a tourist trap ex. boracay or some boat tour in a swamp where you sing karaoke then yeah its fluffed and shilled up a bit especially now ""political achivements"" are now involved.

Island dwarfsim, we suffer from it too.

Why the abundance in Chink names?

Being a keling gangster you probably get hundred of bullets raining down on you while you're sleeping in your apartment

Attached: penang-cops-gun-down-5-members-of-notorious-gang-updated-nation-the-star-online.png (673x604, 34K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 12.50.30 AM.png (772x102, 18K)

No wonder. I remember that in this one instance, a Sabahan girl complaining about army/police height requirement to a minister. She said that most police, even in Sabah are from the peninsular because locals couldn't meet the height requirement.

How much is your SoT? Feels good not to feel the need to charge and just use my phone for 10 hours straight on average.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-05-18-28-38-405_com.miui.securitycenter.png (1080x2160, 59K)

For the price, a pretty decent system indeed

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-10-01-32-45-410_com.miui.securitycenter.png (1080x1920, 56K)