Why?

>Males reach the peak of their sex drive in their teens, while females reach it in their thirties.[38][39] The surge in testosterone hits the male at puberty resulting in a sudden and extreme sex drive which reaches its peak at age 15–16, then drops slowly over his lifetime. In contrast, a female's libido increases slowly during adolescence and peaks in her mid-thirties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libido#Impact_of_age

Attached: file.png (1080x1152, 3.05M)

Stop posting those average pigskins, pardo

19 yr old guy with his 15 yr old gf

Attached: 01_BETBhzoL49G.jpg (1080x1349, 311K)

Another fact women are retarded. Literally. They have no personality. Theyre like drones.

He posts whatever the fuck he wants, subhuman. Go spam faveladas on /luso/, nigger.

Attached: 10_BETBhzoL49G.jpg (1080x810, 197K)

This is legal.technically. god knows why ud wanna be around a 15 yo girl. Cringy annoying idiots

cuz theyr hot

brazilians on Jow Forums

Good luck with that emotional roller coaster. Ya they are hot but boi are they dumb. Youre askin for trouble. Btw im in my 20s and ive seen some good lookin 15 yos but theyre just to stupid to even consider anything. Just eye candy

>inb4 pedo

Nope some are cute u cant deny that

Don’t know. But girls like older men.

Pic related. Clint Eastwood’s new 23 year old Instagram model gf

Attached: 01DE0EBD-AD6E-4716-90A3-3BD88A54FF59.jpg (357x382, 57K)

Sounds awful desu.

I’m 28 and just started uni. Uni is filled with really good looking girls, but if you listen to them speak for 5 minutes they sound like fucking retards. I’ve had 3 girls ask for my “insta handle” and when I say I don’t have it they responded with similar “OMG are you for real?”

They like money. Yes ive heard this. Older guys have more experience with life and offer secuity and daddyblike figure. Girls like security.

Yeah. In Clint’s case it’s kind of gross though.. that girl is fucking an 88 year old man..

Id fuck him. Hes filthy richh. Shes set. When he dies shell inherit a lot and get to marry another star. Smart lady.

I kind of doubt she’ll get anything, even if they do get married. Clint has kids and grandkids. Surely they will get his assets before she does

ART BELL MURDERED HIS WIFE SO HE COULD GET FRESH YOUNG PINOY POONTANG

This is bullshit. Females just want more past 30 so they can have a provider. Whores in their 20s have insane standards but want sex as much as later. They can just get better men

what's your source

They look like children too, I mean they still have baby faces and all.

that's the best part sweetie

Most 15 yo yeah but almost all 16 yo no, women develop 2 years faster than men. At 16 a women is already biologiclaly 18 im man years

The female body actually doesn't finish growth until 19.

Bullshit. Underage girls are a thousand times hornier than old hags. There's no biological justification for 35 year old women to have high libido, their fertility is almost gone by that point.

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 57B8D910-B5BB-41CE-8282-8647AF8EA596.jpg (640x551, 56K)

actually they stop growing by 15, men by 17
well it's fucking science, where's your source

She's sexy.

Attached: diokonigsreuter_50874096_2043968855717239_7188982975793276731_n.jpg (1080x1350, 180K)

me on the left

No she’s not

Men don't finish growth until 25.

Those are the times when males and females are the most undesireable while young though

you hope that manlet

Women reach peak horniness in their early 30s because their body is frantically trying to make a baby before it's too late.

>there are people who never experienced raw tight young hairless pussy
Sad!

I had a single mom gf for 2 months. She was 28, I was 31. She had a kid with a dude at 20, he died in a car crash, she was single for year then began looking for a hubby, I was just fun. She fucked really good, I liked her honestly. But don’t think of a model like in your pic. Plain, average, skinny a bit, was blonde with pale blue eyes.

OP pic without make up is an average natasha though.

Not sure about that but women hit a wall around 30yo. Men are at their peak at that age.

ITT: Jow Forums escapes its containment zone

Tfw you will never pump her full of your semen, make her have your kids and domesticate her from her thot life

I like it that older women grow over their masochistic youth fetishes and just straight up want a guy to fuck them, younger girls oftentimes enjoy choking, slapping, hitting etc. while older women don't

Good enough for me.

Attached: B0402538-82AD-43D2-8198-94E16BCB213E.jpg (800x600, 19K)

It's not "peak sex drive", it's "desperation due to hitting the wall" and "putting out to try and cling to waning male interest".

He's correct, but being disingenious about it. All people continue growing until they're 25, but it's almost exclusively the last bit of brain you'll ever get and some facial features.

Attached: fusion.png (862x541, 253K)

Females on their 30's should be fucking teenage males, simple as

Attached: oLPpkcW.jpg (221x296, 25K)

Based and latinapilled. He's got great taste

And they still won't fuck you.

why does it peak when they start becoming infertile? that does'nt make sense

Give her back

they're biologically on their last legs. when they're young and fertile it's better to be more choosy with your mate, but when you are inches away from infertility you have literally nothing to lose trying to get pregnant as quickly as possible

>The surge in testosterone hits the male at puberty resulting in a sudden and extreme sex drive which reaches its peak at age 15–16, then drops slowly over his lifetime

I feel like my sex drive plummed with 19-20. Can't remember getting really horny in the past two years.

ey that does make sense

Attached: 12.jpg (188x304, 7K)