Ye olde abomination britannica

ye olde abomination britannica...

Attached: 8DA9E322-0DBD-4953-9B52-ED1C61965048.png (733x634, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and yet breeding genetically modified humans is "unethical" because of unforeseen health complications

Attached: 1500318266760.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Attached: apumagni.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Hello Weimar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe

If I were a surgeon of course I would support expensive life altering surgeries. shit is cash.

this is why we must greet you with violence

And I would think twice in current state of politics. You know what books they burned and who those "poor innocent souls" they purged in Germany, right?

this is fucking disgusting and literally SUBhuman

imagine being born out of a man’s surgical vagina simulacrum

who cares

Losers on the internet.

what current state of politics? the "right wing wave" has started to die down. they lost most of their extreme positions. and none were extreme enough for surgeons implanting wombs into trannies to worry.

>the "right wing wave" has started to die down

Attached: 3E328450-AB4D-4F09-88E8-B5F79D51A4EB.jpg (480x360, 19K)

dont worry about that. if the surgery is like any other womb transplant the child will be born via c-section and the womb removed afterwards to remove the need for immune system supression drugs.

I'm actually planning to have children and would really want them to turn out alright and not some abomination with chopped of dick or with fake meat dildo between the legs.
But your degenerate filth is already spreading. It's only gay shit right now, but that's how it started in your countries, too. Then you don't even realize how they are forcing this trans propaganda on your children, and doctors/psychiatrists tell you that your kid is actually an opposite gender and has to take some shit like puberty blockers or else it will be taken by child services, like they do in some cities in Canada already.
And final destination is obviously pedophilia. Say it's crazy? Well that's how it was in Weimar Germany - literally child brothels.

not a single right wing party in europe talks about leaving the eu anymore for example. even though anti eu sentiment was a cornerstone of many of those parties.

You are delusional. I've never seen such unapologetic and overt antisemetism before.

we need to grow children in axlotl tanks already

Just keep pushing with this bullshit and you'll see how it's died down.

>not a single right wing party in europe talks about leaving the eu anymore

Attached: 1545619326706.png (511x515, 29K)

sure but nobody gives a shit about ukraine.

the italians dont want to. the poles dont. our right wing anti eu party doesnt want to leave anymore either. the shitshow that is brexit killed the idea.

>it's now possible to impregnate brazilian boys

based britain does it again, you're welcome

Attached: 1549564800916.webm (640x1136, 1.11M)

Finally a way for me to have my onwn family

Would be fucking amazing if they pulled it off desu and you all know it

>children of their own
Just like with testicle transplants, this would produce kids of the original owner, not the new owner.

You all know the solution, but you refuse to accept it :^)

he looks like he runs a country club in some shitty comedy film

Attached: Chris-Inglefield.jpg (1280x960, 70K)

>our right wing anti eu party doesnt want to leave anymore either.
yours never wanted to because the eu is your neo-empire.

This
Brexit basically killed every EU-leaving party

Our cunt wouldn't even survive a Nexit, so voting for it is not an option. The EU must be killed in an other way.

imagine my mom used to be man

Can we JUST get those artificial ovaries already PLEASE!
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus
It'll literally fix so much of this shit.

as if they are not going in kill themselves within a few years anyway

Anglos are the spawn of the devil and if they all died the world would be better off.

This tbqh, 40% do eventually.

imagine cucking yourself with your own "dick"

Why would Germans want to leave the fourth reich? You basically control it. Only France comes close to significance in the union.

Link to doujin?

fucking all of the Nordic """far"""-right parties talk about it
funny how you only mention economic parasites, and your very defeated self
>brown ape talking about what he knows nothing of
color me surprised

In here it's all "let's change the EU from the inside" kek

i really dont care what spaghetti-tunisians think

Seething

>this is actually what non-germs believe

really makes me mmmmmmh

Attached: biggest trading partner by country.jpg (3240x2700, 1.54M)

Your country already supplies most of the world's prepubescent sex workers. And most of the world's sex workers in general. Why are you so upset?

Sounds neat.

Attached: 1408740786961.jpg (480x360, 33K)

lol dude the anti-globalist anti-jew movement becomes popular roughly once every generation

Jow Forums is(was) basically a recycled version of the militia movements of the 90s.

Every time it dies down because all the hardcore nazis get stuck in internal power struggles and purity spirals while the fence sitters end up realizing the ZOG is actually a preferable option to whatever those psychos could ever realistically achieve.

Not really, the eggs don't come from the womb, m8. Basically, you'd have a gay man in denial and a man pretending to be a woman. They would plant the uterus inside the shemale, and then takes his own sperm and use IVF and the eggs of some women to fertilize him. So that they shemale would have a child to which he would be a father growing in his womb. But the "father" here would not only by in a relationship with a man, he would also be a cuck raising the child that came from the sperm of his husbando "wife" and some woman on the side.

A womb wouldn't produce the original owner's kids unless you use the original owner's eggs.

>I'm actually planning to have children
>[incoherent Jow Forumstard rambling]
You might be able to knock someone up with the help of rohypnol but good luck getting her to carry to term and raise the rapebaby.

Autistic screeching by subhumans like you online does not constitute strong political support.

Man if they could actually make that work that'd be crazy

>and the eggs of some women to fertilize him
They could try to splice the pretending dude's genes into an egg

lol get a load of this buttmad homo

what in the the FUCK is dilation

There is a reason why an egg requires both male and female DNA to become fertilised, kouhai.

>mad
I'm not the one rambling autistically about a procedure that would be groundbreaking and outright really fucking neat, kouhai. Protip: the one screeching about "degeneracy" outside of Jow Forums is the one who is "mad" in this scenario.

It's when the くぱぁ gets even more ぱぁ over time.

>splice genes into an egg
What?

Are you talking about splitting the DNA chains and putting it into a denucleated egg cell? I feel like that would fuck something up with epigenetics and genomic imprinting. Maybe, if we want to be really degenerate, we could take his stem cell and somehow induce it to develop into an egg cell, if that is even possible without altering his sex chromosomes. Or we could remove his Y chromosome from the stem cell, and add his X chromosome from a different cell, so we create a XX egg cell of male origin, but this could be problematic if he has some X-linked inheritable diseases or is a carrier of one.

>so we create a XX egg cell of male origin, but this could be problematic if he has some X-linked inheritable diseases or is a carrier of one.
Sounds like a good way to create a mega downie kid, kek.

I promise the second i achieve singularity ill purge this world with nuclear fire.

this
The Neolithic Revolution was a mistake

>anglo trannies want to have children with the Irish Volunteer Force

Attached: 1549404578762.png (512x512, 112K)