How are you preparing for the CHINESE CENTURY?

How are you preparing for the CHINESE CENTURY?

Attached: chu.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

Holy fuck @ Japan's decline in 1990s.

Why isn't the Soviet Union in this?

Possibly because lack of reliable data, since numbers were cooked on several levels of reporting.

And Chinese numbers in the 60s and 70s are?

Good point.

chinese numbers even nowadays are crooked
business bad left and right yet they supposedly have 6 percent growth

I never realized how close Japan got to us economically.

The "Lost Decade" was no joke.

I was wondering the same thing.

unlike china the USSR was really communist and didnt care about capitalist numbers. No official numbers were released

The CIA and Grigorii Khanin both have alternative numbers that could be used.

>Muh GDP
It's a false measure. Go outside and see how much GDP matters.

And both are highly divergent IIRC.

I wonder what happened to g*rmany from 2001 mmmm

will mongloid finally be attractive to non mongloid women in the chinese century?

russian women are already marrying chinese men in masses

Production of shit quality metal and cheap electronics surely is the way forwards.

So why is the USA on this?

It has nothing to do with attractiveness of Asian men, everything to do with the fact that Russian women are massive gold diggers.

wait who's number 1 ?

Money makes you attractive, status makes you attractive so will asians have higher status in future?

Whites love to stroke their own egos because gold digging asians in the west prefer them over their own men but again it's because they have way more status than mongloids

Because the world is willing to just willingly believe the chinks constant fake growth numbers.

see russia in 2011 lol

They are highly divergent in the early years, but less divergent near the end of the USSR.

Attached: Soviet Economic Growth.png (756x508, 20K)

taiwan

Name 1 (one) serious economic body that publishes data highly divergent from official American sources.

the US army is making a big gun to put in the philippines in preparation

Attached: file.png (1006x836, 455K)

Well yeah, Russia appears out of the blue from 1989 onwards, but clearly the Soviet economy would have been big enough to make it into the list in previous decades

The look similar for the "middle period", then diverge heavily again.

Also, wow, Gorbachev seems to really have managed to overcome the economic stagnation.

In the next 20 years Indian will likely rival China economically, especially if China doesn't figure out how to manage it's aging population.

I'm not too worried though. The US is the only major industrialized nation with a positive growth. Despite our political dumbfuckery we're still on track to have average incomes surpassing all but the wealthiest 3 Euro nations for the forseeable future and our economy despite faults is still very healthy. I also can just fuck off to Mexico if I truly want to, my family owns property and an importation business there and Mexico is also on track to have higher incomes and standards of living than India or China by all projections.

Attached: mexico.jpg (1434x758, 214K)

"Dude, just build a big fucking cannon lmao." - Mattis

Yeah Gorbachev gets a lot of shit for his administration, but you have to remember just how much Brezhnev fucked up the country and how much "catch up" he had to play.

A rich Mexico will not only mean fewer Mexican immigrants, but also fewer Latin American immigrants in general. Why bother going from Guatemala to America when you can get a good wage in Mexico?

>A rich Mexico will not only mean fewer Mexican immigrants, but also fewer Latin American immigrants in general. Why bother going from Guatemala to America when you can get a good wage in Mexico?

I kind of am of a more right leaning political inclination but I truly do hope that Mexico becomes higher income and wages increase there. The better off they are, the less criminal uneducated Mexicans come here and shit stuff up, and the wealthier they become the more educated and less criminalistic they'll become. I just read an article the other day about how ironically a lot of Mexican factory workers are benefiting from Trumps actions regarding job loss to Mexico, the new USMCA deal specifies wages for Mexican auto workers at Mexican plants have to rise to $16 hourly to dissuade US firms from just moving work to Mexico to cut labor costs. Ford and FCA employees in Mexico average about $8 hourly right now. I'd gladly move cheap American car production to Mexico to make their country a little better as long as we still build the pricey high profit stuff in the US. Meanwhile German Audi which builds comically overpriced crossovers in Mexico only pays their workers $2.25 hourly to assemble luxury cars.

Attached: inequality mexico 3.jpg (962x1434, 498K)