Wh*Te subhumans, how does this make you feel?

wh*Te subhumans, how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all around good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would instantly feel more attracted to these superior strong bulls, infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every woman was carrying their children, the wh*Te womens' original children would be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise those inferior children anyway? They are only going to turn out like their pathetic wh*Te fathers.

The men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they would try to win over ugly white-worshipping Jap women because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second and third pregnancy. They won't stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Attached: 1547901028776.jpg (1080x1085, 273K)

Who’re you calling subhuman?

Attached: DC03D993-9AC2-455B-9D29-0ABEE5BD190C.png (495x500, 18K)

Daddy wide neck and daddy long neck are solving racism one music video at a time. Godbless, who is neckst?

Attached: 267.png (798x1816, 792K)

>only two whites
really makes you think huh

Imagine reading this vomited wall of text
Saged

Based

based

mutts and snowniggers are not white

>only 0 niggers
they must be powerlifting some water buckets instead

Attached: 354.jpg (735x1179, 292K)

>being this triggered on behalf of people who think you are a macaco

häng dej, jävla cp

Are you Giannis?

Attached: GIannis2.jpg (1818x1418, 121K)

>being this triggered everytime a brazilian posts something

Leave my white Brazilian brother alone.

Attached: 1543458631522.jpg (720x713, 38K)

Attached: 1526784914559.png (540x540, 253K)

quality thread.

I'm not triggered, man, I couldn't care less if you defend wypipo's honor from Jow Forums memes. Just saying that when people call you a macaco third worlder on Jow Forums, poles, icelanders and whatnot won't come in your defense and will most likely join the namecalling.

BASED. wh*Te dogs your time is nearing to an end

Attached: BLACK BVLL.jpg (590x600, 26K)

>being this triggered

Whatever, Joao. I'm sure defending whites will make them stop mocking you any day now.

>still being this triggered

defend me from bullies, argentina-chan!