Is he going to win a second term?

Is he going to win a second term?

Attached: imgid.jpg (1920x1078, 134K)

nah the meme is dead, NEXT!

I doubt it. The economy will probably have a recession between now and 2020, and the president always gets blamed for it. Throw in rising violent crime and no real immigration reform and his die-hard supporters won't vote for him again.

There's no non-meme Democrats to run in 20, so yes.

Bernie 2020-2024
AOC 2024-2032
Kanye(reformed) 2032-2040
Kylie Jenner 2040-2048
Wah lah, perfect Americuh

You tell us Yaniv

No because he did absolutely nothing that he promised and also made a fool of himself over the stupid fucking wall by keeping the government shut down for so long.

Probably. There are just too many things a sitting president can do to boost his popularity, though the deep state is probably rooting for his opposition

>Wah lah
it's "voila", silly Onni

His hardest time was in 2016 with all the fear mongering against him, winning the second term will be a breeze

Only two US presidents have lost the re-election since the end of ww2. Trump will definitely win.

t. libtard

Please tell us about how walls don't work and how russia colluded to help Trump win and how hillary is innocent of all charges and the FBI isn't corrupt

Yes, Americans love Trump

He will win because people hate change

In both cases because a bad economy sunk them.

>what about

>elected in 2016
>2020 now
>Literally nothing changed except a shitty tax plan, some Mexicanoid children got separated from their parents, and the media is still making a big deal about MUH RUSHA
[spoiler]As much of a trumpfag as I was, almost nothing changed for the better[/spoiler]

I don't care about how good or bad the wall is, it's not important enough to shut down the government for months on end in either case.

He probably will. Presidents do a pretty good job at winning re-election. Despite the constant news, it's not too much of a shit show. The economy is still very strong compared to the rest of the world. It will come down to the democratic nominee but like other's have said, their process is a shit show and they have another 20 clowns this year. Trump will gain popularity, fueling the fire as they rip each other apart, only to be left with 1 dem candidate that's hated by both sides after a year and a half of personal disparagement. Trump already went through it. We've seen the worst of Trump he's still in office. I'm excited to see how many candidates will be publicly shamed by the media and debates in the coming year.

That's not something a """trumpfag""" would write though lmao

It was a very partial shutdown and the failure is shared by previous and current congresses

In that case it was very rude of Pelosi to cause a government shutdown solely to appease the far left Democrat base.

Well if I was a Russian plant, I'd give Iran an excuse to build nuclear weapons with neutralising the threat on the Russian border while also accelerating climate change to make Siberia the world's breadbasket while ALSO raising tariffs between the world's two largest economies so that Russia is more important trade partner for both.

Oh and Trump is fucking China's economy with a giant vibrator. They're going down, man...

True I guess, but that bitch ain't president yet so I'm not blaming her.

>as I was
>was
Based Ameritards can't read. I might've fucked up my spoiler, but Jesus Christ.

Lots of good answers here. Personally, i think he's going to humilitae anyone but Biden
I'm worried about demography taking its course tho

Probably not and I'm a little happy for that but I hope a neoliberal Democrat doesn't win again either.

I'd love to vote libertarian but my one contention with them is that I believe in Universal Health care.

I wish the government would just tax resource extraction, cars, housing and imported goods; budget defense, safety, education and healthcare within it's yearly revenue and leave us the fuck a lone.

Can't think of a candidate that fits this bill unfortunately though.

Attached: vlagh0.png (998x668, 34K)

Well no of course you're not because you're part of the paid 50 cent DNC army.

Hard to say. In some ways Trump has been less bad than people expected, but the shutdown, the constant cabinet turnovers, and his retard tweets make him historically unpopular.

Right now his chances are 50/50. If he gives up on the wall, if the economy tanks, or if the FBI investigation finds something really juicy then he's toast.

The biggest factor is who his opponent will be. Trump had one of the lowest margins for victory in 2016 against Hillary fucking Clinton. Unless the Dems nominate someone as retarded as her again I think he's gonna lose.

If you really went through such a severe change in ideology you then you are an underage brainlet. Simple as

I'm not a libtard and think Hilary should be serving a life sentence but Trump is kind of a tard. I don't give a shit if he fucked women out of wedlock or is a shyster himself but his egotistical fit over the fucking wall is idiotic. We should let migrants who are bad situations in, ankle bracelet them and put them to work on public works projects in exchange for some cheapo temp housing, food and basic care. If in two years they prove good workers and don't commit crime give them some sort of temp work visa, after that if they're still good they can get some sort of residency with mandatory English and assimilation classes. If they do any criminal BS whatsoever, they should be treated as criminal invaders and prosecuted as harshly as possible.

>Unless the Dems nominate someone as retarded as her again
Not a problem. All the Democrat names floated for '20 are ten times as retarded as her.

Politics nowadays are so fucking boring, nothing exciting happens. Let's do something ameritards, let's invade all the commies in latam, let's abolish the federal reserve, let's say fuck you to the international banks, let's do something for fucks sake.

Then why did they vote Obama twice? With much bigger margins than Trump

The wall is to keep out drugs and gang members, numbnuts. Also your plan sort of fails out of the gate because it would be denounced as wacist.

depends on if the dems field a centrist candidate without any baggage, and on current events in the ~6 months leading to the elections.

This is why we keep you on that island, Jose.

Obama only had a majority of the popular and electoral vote in 2008, in 12 he had merely a plurality, but voter turnout and enthusiasm were much lower the second time around.

>depends on if the dems field a centrist candidate

That's not a viable idea with today's Democrat Party. If it were they wouldn't have resurrected Pelosi as SOTH. That was a definitive message that the extreme left wing of the party is in command.

>Trump is just doing this for attention, he won't actually run for the Republican nomination...
>Trump is running but he won't get the nomination....
>Trump won the nomination, but he cant win a general election...
>Trump got elected but will CERTAINLY not win a second term....

Attached: 1480567654172.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

I hope he does win. He's a genius and a breath of fresh air after Bush and Obama. He deserves a fucking Nobel Peace Prize. The only thing I disagree with him on is his support of Israel but all US presidents have to support them so no big deal.
When Trump said he wanted immigrants in the largest ever numbers at the SOTU I teared up

No way dog.
>Biden is beloved even if he's dumb
>Harris is competent and only far leftists dislike + she has African American appeal
>Warren is awkward but has actual policies plus the Indian thing is a nothingburger
>Bernie is Bernie

Klobuchar and Gillibrand are no names who won't make it to Super Tuesday.

>his die-hard supporters
Those retards would vote for a piss puddle if it was nominated by republicans

No a lot of Trump die hards aren't even Republicans, this is why they lost the house last year

Imagine having to have such a fixed mindset that you can only gobble one politicians cock for your life. You're the underage one, faggot

>Biden is beloved even if he's dumb
>Harris is competent and only far leftists dislike + she has African American appeal
>Warren is awkward but has actual policies plus the Indian thing is a nothingburger

Attached: 2132617-1239.jpg (496x602, 93K)

Warren is much better than Hillary. She actually talks about working people and wages

>2009 memes

>The wall is to keep out drugs and gang members, numbnuts

Most of that comes in "legally" via ports, trucks, busses and visaed migrants

>wacist

Most Americans honestly don't fall for that shit unless it's true genuine discrimination.

whoever it is it better not be Tulsi Gabbard she is literally just a mouthpiece of India's BJP

She's so funny I love her

I invite someone to look up video of Biden during the Robert Bork hearings in 1987 if they think he's such a lovable character.

Elizabeth Warren has about an 85 IQ and that's being generous.

>pedo Joe Biden
>lovable

Trump was elected as part of a petri dish experiment to see what happens when the Beltway establishment's candidate doesn't win. And it's working well too. Watch how they literally erupt like Krakatoa when one of their golf course buddies didn't get in the Oval Office.

I will LOL if he does (LAUGH OUT LOUD).
Not a huge fan of Trump himself but the meltdowns he inspires are always delicious

based af

If you saw Mitt Romney during the SOTU speech. Oh god the expressions on his face were priceless.

Obama was the most anti-Israel president pretty much ever.