Indians poo on the street

And the Germans pee on the street.

Attached: IMG_20171116_223418.jpg (3456x4608, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuNcTLh8Ii78TQdjv7xFuPE7yaiOrYuMT4jkwk78niOdLgMuETW9ASGqodU6znNdv_1VQw29KVaSeIc36oa5JlO4Szq0sDXc7fMkopPYLJ7-3fi-AQOAixtFpuIy_1aj-xdPfTujIUc2KGR7SJ0qm07kVVzsY6OZPCFbPzDmDpk10Clclz4C6NbE0DcORD2uKdV9grEhNKbKfJ8-yVglmXegX4uSxwCQK_1mavJVeAiW1XKm60o3elYB6RXKePFnqWnfQp7C9wqrkuh3NHsGoxO3x53MSfpQ6c5tU-imJAz1hKjiJvRwjI-GCks9NI4ESzOlhl2u-CjhZJJ7ZZwQ5wTRyAvEY73g
ph.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/woman-roasted-puppy-alive-061603091.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_bA4khOdKeg
youtube.com/watch?v=c0RGgFpKc3Y
theculturetrip.com/asia/south-korea/articles/in-south-korea-people-are-going-crazy-for-these-poop-centric-attractions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: IMG_20171117_173900.jpg (4608x3456, 2.41M)

and the gooks skin dogs off the street

Attached: gooks roast live puppy.jpg (560x373, 54K)

South koreans puke on the street. They have a "social drinking" problem over there.

insects

desu everyone ends up peeing in the street on a night out at some point. those urinals would only make that situation better so i don't have a problem with them.

the outside is a dirty place anyway

Disgusting

Nothing wrong with public urinals

>it's better to have walls covered in urine than to have urinals so people can urinate appropriately in case of an emergency

Gooks, everyone.

based Rashej, dabbing on gooks

this

>take a nice stroll through a euro city
>guy whips out his dick and starts pissing on the street
Do Euros really do this?

Attached: Peecycling-Green-Roof-Amsterdam-2.jpg (640x480, 139K)

>be American
>shart

do Americans really do this?

Attached: 1462336795199[1].jpg (600x800, 142K)

yes

You aren't supposed to see his dick

If there are public events, then yes.

>he gets all close to it instead of pissing directly into the hole from the other side of the road
amatuer

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuNcTLh8Ii78TQdjv7xFuPE7yaiOrYuMT4jkwk78niOdLgMuETW9ASGqodU6znNdv_1VQw29KVaSeIc36oa5JlO4Szq0sDXc7fMkopPYLJ7-3fi-AQOAixtFpuIy_1aj-xdPfTujIUc2KGR7SJ0qm07kVVzsY6OZPCFbPzDmDpk10Clclz4C6NbE0DcORD2uKdV9grEhNKbKfJ8-yVglmXegX4uSxwCQK_1mavJVeAiW1XKm60o3elYB6RXKePFnqWnfQp7C9wqrkuh3NHsGoxO3x53MSfpQ6c5tU-imJAz1hKjiJvRwjI-GCks9NI4ESzOlhl2u-CjhZJJ7ZZwQ5wTRyAvEY73g

That's not even Korea lmao

ph.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/woman-roasted-puppy-alive-061603091.html

Still India poopoo

these are for when there are special events outside

It's not, it's always installed.

At the station, at the bus stop...

It's full of urine and it smells awful.

Passers-by and people in the car can see you.

I was in such a hurry to urinate that I tried to try, but I finally gave up.

asians are literal subhumans.

wont creeps use this as an excuse to flash women and children?

only g*rmans

Women dont use that

fuck. chinks.

Do you see the contruction site on the pic? These kind of toilets are for the workers there and they are mobile.

yes since europe has mostly enabled degeneracy mode

at least we dont eat monkey brain or ants.

Probably the most disgusting thing here

Do they shit in these too? The picture of the man in the urinal has his legs crossed

>Dog
That is China, not Korea.
>Monkey Brain
That's also China.
>Ants
What the fuck, seriously?

Attached: 800px-Dog_meat_at_Gyeongdong_Market.jpg (800x600, 99K)

i can see a face of someone on the right side

Attached: resq.jpg (213x262, 15K)

>urinating is "degeneracy"

youtube.com/watch?v=_bA4khOdKeg

youtube.com/watch?v=c0RGgFpKc3Y

theculturetrip.com/asia/south-korea/articles/in-south-korea-people-are-going-crazy-for-these-poop-centric-attractions/

if some subhuman would steal my doggo and murder it, i would punch the murder with a bat in the face. dont care if there was a high chance of getting sent to prison for that.

>ling ling heard steve loved puppies so shell surprise him

>omg dont eat dog. they are human's best friend

Attached: nuwojak.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: 1467020937172.jpg (410x410, 23K)

>Yes i don't see anything wrong with gooks and chinks eating my doggo

Attached: gape.png (211x239, 9K)

fuck d*Gs so im ok with this

I don't because I'm not a subhuman who feels the need to ruin cities for everyone else.
>I made the active choice to drink but I'm the victim for having to wait 5 minutes so it's okay for me to just piss everywhere

Isnt that in the Netherlands? Swamp Germans arent technically Germans.

>it's wrong to eat overpopulated animal

Attached: 1515723217339.png (631x658, 43K)

I would. I'd also piss in your mom's mouth.

>Isnt that in the Netherlands?
nein

We done places like sporting events unfortunately have troughs...its impossible not to see a bunch of dongs.

>Dog
>That is China, not Korea.
Yes, they eat dog but so do some of your countrymen. I bet the Norks love dogmeat.

Fucked up. Id rather shit myself and wipe my ass with my hands and pick my nose and spit flem on the road in public. Despicable.

You fix the starys problem solved. You must come from a third world shithole.

Fuck off scum

Attached: 3580492.jpg (497x296, 56K)

>urinating in public on the street is degeneracy
Correct.

Imagine writing this post

People are going to do it either way. It's better if they piss in these instead of all over the place

Why euroids ok with pissing in public like this? Why only Male urinals like this

>heh look at that third worlder insulting my mother's son

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

Now I know why Fargo has so many Korean immigrants. We're kindred spirits.

I wish we had these. Here in Oslo, after a certain time of the night, there's not a single fucking toilet in the whole city center you can use as you feel like your bladder is going to explode waiting for the bus home. I think it's a god damn miracle that we don't have serious street pissing and shitting problems here.

At least German dog shelters don't exterminate the dogs in secret after "rescuing" them from slaughterhouse, fucking hypocrites.

Attached: korean_largest_animal_rights_groups_killed_more_than_230_rescued_dogs_in_order_to_procure_more_donat (1200x1920, 519K)