/sag/ - For the two faggots who were saying Mallu girls aren't good looking

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07-23-26-33-401_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.timesofindia.com/india/Calling-NE-people-chinki-will-land-you-in-jail/articleshow/45732987.cms
christcollegeijk.edu.in
nytimes.com/2019/02/09/world/asia/nun-rape-india-bishop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she looks like she fucks Bengali guys

>thomas
>christ college

yikes, christian indians are cringe

Based.

Gib Bengali gf

Implying you wouldnt sniff her footpussy

Attached: images - 2019-02-06T18:34:15.554Z.jpg (554x554, 24K)

Bump

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-09-00-28-19-915_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 1.26M)

How does this ugly Dravidian mongrel get a qt Aryan gf?

Why is life so unfair?

Attached: wtf.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Punjabi women can't resist the BDL (Big Dravidian Lund)

she looks plain as fuck bhai

Yes but the guy is 3-4 points below her.
I'm 10 times better looking than him yet girls don't even acknowledge my existence.

Just be yourself bro

Attached: VidyutJammwal_400x400.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Just take a shower brah.

Attached: 0432b3e233081e3f583a6ef53ed51670.jpg (2003x2137, 354K)

desi girls want stability more than looks
how tf are you having trouble with british girls, you can easily get a chubby english girl named abby or something

Why doesn't India have any incels? Is it because there's too many people around you? Because you'll always develop socially and have friends just because of population?

I don't want a British girl I want a desi girl. But if you're autistic (even if you're good looking) they don't care about you.

I'm severely autistic in public.

yes its really hard to be a loner in desiland
people won't leave you the fuck alone
in pakistan my friends would always say bro lets go out and drink chai
its like bitch shut the fuck up why are you so obsessed with me

I figured so.

Attached: 1540077776154.png (1024x1023, 506K)

Maybe because of the whole arranged marriage thing.
Most South Asian incels in the online incel community are usually expats.

This. Indian girls don't like autistic acting people. Ive faced several problems due to this..

It's the same for Indians as well. there's not much of a concept of "space". I end up reluctantly agreeing with them whenever they do the same thing to me since I can't find it in myself to refuse people. My friend who is also introverted gets very pissed when someone invades into his personal space or annoys him and they consider him "weird" for doing that.

m.timesofindia.com/india/Calling-NE-people-chinki-will-land-you-in-jail/articleshow/45732987.cms

Based
Stop being racist again North East Indians

WTF, I HATE GOVERNMENTS NOW.

Feminism has come

Ur on this site too much...go out its sunny

We had a good run guys

Lol.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08-02-47-08-483_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 951K)

Attached: 1517401747918.jpg (900x728, 133K)

10/10

shieet

could you message her and ask for more pictures?

S E E T H I N G

Any chinkis in the house?

Sorry man, I already swiped left on her.
I'm insecure so I only swipe on girls that actually have a chance of swiping back at me.

See pic related
Cringe

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08-00-54-05-280_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 689K)

I hate those typical feminist whores. They think they're different to others but still harp on about Starbucks and other normie shit.

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1528056796357.jpg (381x353, 39K)

ITT: Insecure, parochial, rustic bhaiyas

Whoa, those are some big words for a bacchabaaz like you. What do they mean?

why are there indians on this site?

what are you doing on a altright website?

Fuck off Ahmed, Indians are the original alt-right. We've had alt-right government since 2014.

Why are North Easterners such Beta fags ?
Neither BIHARI'S nor Dravidians get mad when you call them black bastards or darkie
They might get upset at worst but why do north Easterners feel that chinky is an insult
They do look like chinks

Shut the fuck up, gay jew

>ywn have a hot, stinky, big bahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahbhibat sit on your face and use it as a designated shitting street

LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

> altright website

You need to go back, newfag.

It's not fair, bro. What did we do to not deserve a Braphog gf?

Attached: iwannafuckyfucky.jpg (720x1080, 72K)

Your birth, gay jew, is an act of sacrilege, for you were never born to taste pleasure but to rot in eternal hellfire. Only I, a wretched man, am lacking in god's gifts; one of them obviously being a braphog gf with a pungent asshole.

>Trying to lump smelly dravidians with Based Biharis
Lmao fuck off mallu, stay away from us. You guys have the most rapes, least educated states in the country, worst pollution, lowest GDI and worst food. How dare you?

Attached: seething.png (813x1402, 506K)

Attached: 1549704948438.jpg (1536x1536, 286K)

Bhaijaan, if it meant that you would experience the carnal pleasures of having a Braphog sit on your face for rest of your life, I would sacrifice myself. It would be an honour

Attached: file.png (413x554, 287K)

>Implying I don't have a braphog sitting on my face right this instant

t.bihari subhuman
Mallus maybe dark but atleast they behave like humans
>You guys have the most rapes, least educated states in the country, worst pollution, lowest GDI and worst food

That's LITERALLY what you're STATE is not the Other way around

Shut the fuck up and bow down to your superior, bihari overlord. If you apologise, and then prostrate yourself to him, he might even give your mother the BBC for which she pines.

t. mallu subhuman

Based, I'm happy for you. Hope her asshole is hairy.
Seething Mallu Cope
*BBL (Big Bihari Lund)

It doesn't matter whether you are a mallu or a bihari, you are still inferior to the indo-scythian perso-arab.

You're a chamar convert, accept it.

Christ college is in bangalore, retard.

>You're a chamar convert, accept it.
SHUT THE FUCK UP, DALIT

Fuck off paki
You're barely human

Attached: FB_IMG_1524946085915.jpg (586x1571, 71K)

And? Anything south of Gujarat is Mallu darkie subhuman territory

>Barely human
At least I am a human.

There's one in Kerala as well retard.
christcollegeijk.edu.in

t.street shitter

Fuck off gypsy
You're still related to most modern day gypsies

>That image
Unironically kys

So suck some paki dick retard

Who will win?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

I already did, it tastes better than mallu dick.
This may come across as harsh but I will always side with my Aryan brothers against Australoids, even if the Aryans are Paki. Racial purity MUST be maintained unless we become like 56% Amerimutts.

>Paki
>Aryan
They are LITERALLY the mutts of Indian sub-continent
Also Most Southerners and north Easterners are technically racially pure than other's
Since they aren't many inter-marriages and things like love-jihad where you regularly get cucked by muzzie scum

t. Pic related
How much of an insecure fag do you have to be to say all those things? Accept your fate as the janitorial staff for wealthy northerners and you can live peacefully.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Hope to god Modi wins. Anything is better than Rahul Gandhi. Dude has done more in 4-5 years than congress in 10.

cringe, senpai.

Can we now stop with the retarded Aryan-Dravidian shitflinging?

In india shes a 6

Wheres the honor killin bro

why is it that indians and pakistanis who are ethnically identical hate each other? has religion taken that much of a toll? I guess the same could be said for the balkans.

They need to play outside its warm

Being dark makes u look more masculine n cut when ur jacked

Christ college needscto burned down its european mot indian

>he fell for the Paki diaspora false-flag

Which NE state has the qtest girls

t.janitor in Canada
Also even most sanitation workers and daily wage workers in South is being replaced by your people
Get back to cleaning shit wagie

First pajeeta was unfuckable cuz turd wprld poor. Now turd world sjw like the west....yet no hot phase.
All your hot bollywood celebs are either mixed western born or heavy make up.

Tbh indians should learn game n goto russia

>ethnically identical
who exactly, you moron. the punjabis? wow, that's a lot of people. You think everyone is punjabi in those two countries?

Indian Punjabis and Pakistani Pujabis are pretty different too

Attached: 80.png (1293x1199, 251K)

Also why aren't you retards sleeping right now

So the Aryan-Dravidian shitflinging just wont stop...

Attached: 1549684760565.jpg (499x481, 28K)

This general isn't fun without Paki autist tbqh

I wake up before sunrise and immediately offer prayers to Krishna, then I do pranam to the deity of the sun, Surya, as the sun slowly rises from the horizon, next proceed to a shower, clean my teeth using a Neem twig.

I sit in padmasana facing either north or east on a pure sheet positioned on pure grounds, that remains undisturbed by any other object or article. I take 3 sippings of holy water and proceed to put on my forehead, bosom and tow arms a round mark of red powder (tilak). I then meditate on brahman itself for several minutes, before bowing and chanting mantras to the murtis of 5 deities (namely Vishnu, Shiva, Ganesh, Devi and Surya, also known as Panchayatana puja) as a means to raise to higher planes of the swinging pendulum of birth to death to rebirth (in order to the avoid duldrums of lower planes of existence which ulitmately distract the finite brain from contemplation of atman and brahman).

I've read the Puranas 108 times already and can recite Vedas and Upanishads off by heart, all in their original sanskrit. I've also studied the systems of logic from Nyaya, veered off into the Nastika metaphysics of Nagarjuna's Mulamadhyamakakarika, Advaita and Dvaita shashtras on ontology, the mathematics of Aryabhatta and countless Sutras on all topics and fields.

I avoid all tamasic foods and activities and try to avoid maya (worldly pleasures and attachments) as much as possible, as such all I own is an saffron shawl and i spoil all morsels of food with drops of water, to dull the taste (attachment to sensory pleasures only leads to misery and suffering). I do this because the entire material universe is a merely a distraction from reuniting the soul with the unknowable, infinite and immutable mind that underlies everything one materially senses. I haven't deliberately looked at a woman in 3 years (let alone touched or spoken to one) and I subsist solely off of begging for alms.

Attached: sri pepe.png (528x522, 418K)

Cringe

Attached: 1544332991649m.jpg (1024x791, 91K)

bro you are the worst poster here

cope, south asian "identities" were formed by the british, you're all the same fucking people.

The funny thing is that the """Bihari""" in Canada is probably a Mallu or Paki trolling the Mallu in India.

Nobody is what they claim to be on the Internet.

Thanks for the compliment?

Attached: IMG_1521.png (712x902, 543K)

Attached: 1507164907066.png (645x729, 82K)

try harder

ADIVASI BVLLS

mind spelling out the differences that set apart pakistan and bangladesh from india besides islam?

Weak b8.

again, cope. because there is no difference, only religion.

Pakistan and Bangladesh aren't infested with subhuman Mallus. They're both full of pure Aryan stock.

indian identity is based on larping as VEDIC
pakistani identity is based on larping as PERSO-ARABIC

this isn't just in a religious sense but also in a cultural sense

Yeah just like EVROPA.

Why do Mallus rape so much?
nytimes.com/2019/02/09/world/asia/nun-rape-india-bishop.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-151513.png (1080x1920, 920K)

lol you haven't seen the tamilian posters on this board, they're easily the most autistic ones.

chai= tea?

yeah, specifically black tea with desi masala