Where's this scam listed

gate.io/trade/xtz_usdt

whats cap?

around 2bln

>dropped a bit
>40% drop
at least it's not 90% right

>2bln

Attached: 1516710081049.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

You guys buying into one of the biggest ICO's that got exit scammed and now has a huge amount of bagholders waiting to unload??? Why? You even use google befire trading?

well actually its only on one exchenge so far so you can manipulate price with very little money. IMO it will be pretty big this summer

- not ranked on CMC yet
- not on the big exchanges yet
- just dropped a huge amount because last years investors want to take profits

might be the best investment we will see this month.

just bought 20k more

>price freefalling
>spike in volume
How is this anything but people selling their bags and a falling knife that you’re all catching?

just wait for selling volume to decrease as always

this pos didn't even have current volume during the ath bull market. Did they exit scam or something?

yeah

Man, this baking thing offers some good returns on your XTZ tezos.community/delegate-home

>investors want to take profits
nice wording for actual run for cover

>baking tezzies
can't get more cuck
fag and gay
sage

>he still doesn't know
Tezos is an actual scam. Bitconnect-tier shit. Sell your fucking bags, now. If you think it can't drop any lower you're retarded.

Just dumped my 2000. Investors have been waiting to ditch this for months. Price already halved before I worked out the wallet. Still doubled my BTC investment and quadrupled in dollars. It's going to drop until people are selling at dollar loss i.e. probably 50 cents. Might buy back in in 6 months seems quite good tech it was just always going to dump post release. I may have missed a pump, but 4x on something everyone is expecting to crash is good enough for me.

>4mm volume, price dropped a bit
KEK

Attached: jej.jpg (1160x966, 93K)

Desperate tesoz bagholder trying to dump his ico bags

yeah cause we all know how much /biz influences price

This thing has zero hype, it's going to crash.
What happened with that Geezers guy who stole all the ico funds? Did he give them back?

what a scam, they're REFUSING to release tezos bought for btc because of 'wallet safety'...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-03 r tezos.png (816x388, 82K)

the same way that murbard influences his whore wife

who cares, the official wallet is a few days away from being ready

Do you really think the ICO funds are lost? If you're being sincere I'll buy a roll of this shit right now.

Stop whining, Jesus Christ. Do you think gevers had the private keys or what? Are you retarded?

Why would lost ico funds be a positive? It would only mean that the devs have to dump their stake for funds

No need to shill this one, the tech will speak for itself.

kek

I'm asking you whether you think the ICO funds are lost, because they're not.
I know most either don't care about this or think it's dead but it's hilarious if you actually think the foundation lost the funds.

all I know is one guy stole everything and they couldn't get it back, lost interest afterwards

Stop shilling this massive shitcoin. These dumb niggers already exit scammed and you’re buying their bags? Fucking kek, biz is becoming the lowest IQ board

This. Tezos can be great but with everyone in ico desperate to get out its not going up anytime soon.

Thanks just bought 10 000.

It's a coin for business, not consumers. It doesn't need to be hyped on 4chins or reddit.

old school non scalable tech
>will speak for itself
lul

Why do people keep thinking Gevers stole? He tried to force them to partner with Monoteas - the Wired article covered all this.

He is completely broke and a friend is paying for his apartment because he can't afford one - the Swiss kept the funds safe. Ryan is over the foundation now.

>he doesn't know about StarkWare
Not cool enough? Muh DAG? Something else?

Still only gate and hitbtc?

and craigslist