/éire/

Eagrán Bugs

Attached: 1510698197300.jpg (623x469, 89K)

Luxth for Lux.

Attached: __prinz_eugen_kantai_collection_drawn_by_hizaka__c111763d966f61647fbb39ddd64575e2.jpg (1240x1754, 277K)

Which county has the best women?

The protestant girls in Antrim and Down are good, traditional

CHUNGUS MÓR

bout to watch calvary lads

It's shite. I turned it off close to the end. Jew propaganda shite.

>muh racemixing
>muh feeling sorry for the Holohoax
>muh denigration of the church because fedora tipping

I will spit in Brendan Gleeson's face if I see him walking around Howth. Cunt lives here too now.

he would smash your face in you wasteman

Arra cáca milis is good though, nice piece of Irish language cinema

Howth what do you have against him?

No really, what was that woman's problem?

>wasteman
>pretending to be a London nigger

Gleeson won't do anything when I roundhouse kick his face off.

His role in Jew propaganda. If you star in a movie with racemixing then you only have yourself to blame. When the day comes, all people that agree with racemixing will be killed on sight, by me.

The film literally has scenes about muh Holohoax and the cunt from the Ivory Coast lasciviously riding a white woman.

Get a grip. Get dentures. I will kill you all.

FAGGOTS. DIE.

What if there was never a real Howth in the first place?

Attached: 1519487030478.jpg (580x435, 82K)

/éire/ isn't even real so I can't imagine how Howth could be

t. Jaden O'Smith

The whole thing obviously went over your thick head

Kerry's beating Dublin lads.

Attached: 1496425608285.jpg (850x850, 392K)

alri boys

Attached: DSC_0033.jpg (1120x2004, 383K)

this is addressed to all of you

alone on a saturday night AND drunk? AGAIN?

Attached: 1520089048805.jpg (1236x644, 68K)

I-i'll be going for a pint and a game of pool in one hour,,,

Better than being alone on Saturday night and not drunk

Lads, is there any way to make friends as a NEET? How do you do it?

Attached: 1539936180518.png (1280x715, 782K)

Ma is a native from Clare, my father was a Pardo from Belem.

I'm alone on a Saturday night and I wish I was drunk, tell me of the downsides

>Kerry won

Attached: 1487187616821.jpg (572x654, 79K)

Guinness Storehouse is kind of shite honestly
Cool building though

It's one of those tourist places foreigners go but never irish

The biggest one is in Nigeria, Ironic since women say Nigerians are the biggest here, too ;)

For sure. Definitely got that vibe, wanted to go for my grandad though as he loves his Guinness, got to spend some time with him and that’s what matters.
Did go to Kilmainham Gaol for the first time and it was brilliant, found it stirred up some emotion in me even standing in that place of such immense suffering and historical significance to our country. When we learned about it in school I never even fully considered the real human impact of those events and when I visited it just hit me all at once. Pretty heartbreaking but a fascinating building, really cool to learn about the restoration effort as well.

No county.

>offered an almost dream job in Dublin
>don’t know if I can even afford to live there
Holy shit it’s expensive. I’ve been a NEET for years until pretty recently, maybe I’m just looking in the wrong places to rent, would it be cheaper to live a bit outside the city and commute in? This would be my first time properly moving out, I’m shitting bricks

>2 defeats for Dublin in the League so far
Long may it continue.

Attached: 1519535778533.jpg (650x997, 109K)

What's the job?

I've avoided plenty of jobs over the years due to my reluctance to live or work in Dublin. Thankfully I've managed to source a good job outside the capital for the time being.

What's the problem with Dublin?

Massive shithole.

>Thankfully I've managed to source a good job outside the capital for the time being
Just wait until the urban sprawl reaches you instead.

Attached: 1515538707157.jpg (804x720, 111K)

How's it going Jaggy?

Seething racists used to their shithole ten man village where people have lived for generations are butthurt that anyone from anywhere moves into dublin and moves homes regularily and this is accepted rather than their hickland where everyone knows hates, and gossips about each-other.

t. Yikesanon.

Nonsense, I live in Dublin and I'm a racist

Dublin’s a bit better than Belfast at the very least. Don’t have to deal with William Ulsterman here.

Feel quite shit about not being able to speak Irish to be honest

>Dublin’s a bit better than Belfast at the very least
That's not much of a compliment.

Kek true

Putting people aside, Belfast is the nicest city on the island. Has better architecture than Dublin. I'd say the average town in the North looks better than the average town in the Republic but apparently we're the rich ones

Attached: 1547668546631.png (829x926, 1013K)

Will you be moving there when they leave the EU?

>be Dublin
>can't get cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick
Papists can't into Christmas.

No, I wouldn't know anyone up there so I'd get lonely. Plus the pay is shit and you have to deal with constant underlying tensions and passive aggression between Catholics and Protestants in the workplace. Belfast is nicer than Dublin to visit for a day but Dublin does have a better quality of life ultimately

The only worthwhile reason to move to the north would be to be allowed to own a gun desu

Attached: 1519294867241.jpg (785x732, 174K)

Just tell the Gardaí you're a farmer and buy one off them.

Feel bad not speaking the pre goidelic ooga booga caveman shit too? No? That's why you shouldn't feel bad about not speaking Irish, it's time is up impossible to revive and soon every nation will be fluent in English so abandoning English for Irish or even attempting to make everyone bilingual is a useless effort nor is it useful to cry about history and wonder what could have been you live in the real world with money cities and jobs, not among nomadic retards tat eat each-other for whom Irish was invented.

Yikes/Yikes

That's a yikes from me, bro.

Attached: 1531941494997.png (491x655, 208K)

One thing about Ireland is I can’t escape the utter embarrassment I was in my teenage years/still am. I keep running into people who know me no matter where I go, north, south. It always follows me. I just want to live in a tiny shack on top of Benbulbin and never see another human being again

Mayo Cavan was a decent game. Kick outs were shocking. Aidan O'Shea had a stormer.

Attached: IMG_20181225_231416.jpg (1149x913, 62K)

Y I K E S

The North is a shithole and needs nuked
t. Former northener

How many matches have you been to this year?

Serves you right for being an embarrassment when you were younger

>Theresa May finds a loophole in the GFA and decides the way to stop all violence in Northern Ireland forever is to eradicate the population

In regards to learning Irish, any headers on where I should be looking? Maybe primary school textbooks and working my way up to a functional level or should I enroll in a course?

3 so far

go to a ghaeltacht and suck old mickey in exchange for shelter and gaelic lessons

And I'm sure your popularity in secondary is why you find yourself here on a Mongolian boat-galvanising forum

>Have a Northern Irish accent
>Quite honestly one of the most grating and horrible accents to ever exist
I envy you all desu

Is there any alternative to Belfast and Dublin?
What is the opinion of the Irish people regarding the IRA?

>Is there any alternative to Belfast and Dublin?
If you want to live in a city, Cork is really the only other option. All our other "cities" are just big towns by international standards.

Unironically Duolingo is a good start if you're struggling with the basics. It drills in a lot of the grammar rules that you might glance over from reading a book. It loses its helpfulness once you get past that point however.

Uh...Derry maybe. It’s even more of a shithole than both of them though, even calling it the “wrong name” is enough to start a fight

Good man supporting the teams. I would go more myself but it's not the same attending a match by yourself.

Why do all southerns love that Varadkar character?. I can't stand him. Anytime I see him on TV in regards to Brexit he seems caught between sucking up to the EU and the Brits, not wanting to offend either of them, but more than happy to throw the Irish people (North and South) under the bus. Brexit must be a pretty difficult rope to walk for the west Brits in Fine Gael.

Attached: 1548564210518.gif (322x166, 1016K)

It isn't that bad to be fair

I peaked socially at 15 when I was semi-popular. I could still find something to do on a Saturday night if I really wanted to but I have fuck all money at the moment

Antrim > Mayo >>>> The rest

Can i take part in this thread?

Derry actually is a nice town. The towns encircling it are all extremely loyalist though, look up new buildings.

I think Cork and North Dublin are far worse accents desu. Ulster accents might not sound great but at least they don't grate on your ears like those two.

>County (((London)))derry
If you get on to whoever's running extraflags and tell them to catch themselves on

I don't think anybody actually likes Leo, but he's tolerated as a safe pair of hands during Brexit negotiations.

>but more than happy to throw the Irish people (North and South) under the bus
But he's doing the exact opposite.

Attached: 1535351603173.jpg (1644x2217, 1.7M)

Derry (city) is pretty good, tho it isn't as cultured as Belfast (at least at first glance)

>best county
>anything other than Rockall

Attached: Ridley sees your main.png (160x290, 104K)

>I think Cork and North Dublin are far worse accents desu
North Dublin is awful, but the only people I ever hear complaining about the Cork accent are Dubs.

>Ulster accents might not sound great but at least they don't grate on your ears like those two.
>but at least they don't grate on your ears like those two.
>at least they don't grate on your ears
>mfw

Attached: 1530406303867.jpg (950x534, 324K)

He's been hanging out with orangemen and hiring loyalists to kick out Irish people from their homes, so that's fun. He's loved because he wears wacky socks and that's funny and epic.

Anyone who refers to the Republic as "suddern oiron" can have their opinion immediately discarded.

Attached: 1546784744132.png (450x500, 360K)

North Dublin accent can sound peng on girls. I want a working class gf from inner city Dublin who I can save from the ghetto

I despise Varadkar in general but his handling of Brexit has been fairly top class. I see him being looked back on as a de Valera-esque character, while you might not agree with most (or all) of their policies, they managed well tough tasks that were presented to them (WWII and Brexit respectively)

who /Donaghmede/ here

Why is the Louth flag and the Derry flag so similar?

Excellent post. Same for "The Irish Republic".

Attached: 1537594173142.png (1077x907, 308K)

>the only people I ever hear complaining about the Cork accent are Dubs
Now you know that's not true.

>>at least they don't grate on your ears
They're difficult to understand and sound like the speaker has a mouth full of marbles, but at least they're a low pitch.

>Be me maybe 2 years ago
>Catholic Northerner with an extremely strong accent
>Going out with a tomboy girl from Mayo
>Cute face and big tits
>Get a 4/5 hour bus to go down to visit her in Mayo
>Drinking in her flat get a bit drunk so we go out to buy more drink
>Go to the shop to buy drink
>She gets drink for herself while I pick up a pack of tins for myself
>Bring them to the cashier
>Wee girl with a thick Mayo accent I can barely understand "de ye have ID on ya"
>Show her my driving license
>"This is false I need a real ID"
>I argue with her for about 2 minutes saying it's my real license
>It gets heated and I'm drunk
>She pushes me over the edge when she says "de ye have a garda card"
>I respond in the most northern sounding way I can "do I sound lyak I own a fucking Garda card, I'm from the fucking North"
>Eventually got served

Lovely county Mayo, Killala is a class town with the wee round tower (pic related)

Attached: 1548502823078.jpg (645x1000, 46K)

Why’s that user kun?

>All our other "cities" are just big towns by international standards.
That only makes Ireland more attractive to me though.

Leo Varadkar isn't Irish.

>Now you know that's not true.
I can only speak about what I have experienced myself.

>but at least they're a low pitch.
The Donegal one has a rather high pitch.

>racist cunt
OUT OUT OUT

>peng

Attached: 1545488992342.jpg (600x450, 29K)

I had a friend from Killala who got banned from xbox live when some muslim reported him for his username (which was Killala). Joke of a thing.

The flags are just the colours of the counties used in the GAA. Now if you were to ask me why Derry and Louth chose red and white then I wouldn't be able to tell you. I could've cheated when collecting Derry, Tyrone and Cork but I didn't :^)

Attached: 1516136818456.png (533x700, 26K)