Are you Germanic?

Are you Germanic?

Attached: 1541591084219.png (595x454, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N-ig2l83Fag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Frankish, French, English, and Scottish.

ja

based

Attached: 345872451.png (225x225, 10K)

celto-germanic

Attached: 1487971082213.gif (380x262, 811K)

Jawöhl

No, my Grandfather is from Valais and I have Celtic heritage.

Attached: 1536764532778[1].png (556x835, 55K)

>Conveniently not including the rest of Scandinavia
For what purpose?

no, I'm Scandinavian

Attached: Dice Pepe.png (413x367, 333K)

Scandinavia is Germanic, Erik

fuck off non-celts

Attached: 1536851343792[1].png (1470x662, 351K)

Yep. Andalusian+Polish+British Isles

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

no

I'm Scandinavian

Attached: Lucia Pepe.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Probable Eastern Germanic admixture.

No, I'm Teutonic-Kelt.

Attached: 1546466750735.jpg (634x680, 62K)

Erik...

My family was like 300 years ago. Doesn't count today though.

Ja

Attached: Vlaemsche Pepe.png (800x800, 898K)

100%

I'm a Frank 2bf

im celto-germanic

Attached: 44198538_187164775457231_8933489744864948581_n.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

I am Germanic
youtu.be/N-ig2l83Fag

1000%

CELTOIDS BTFO

no i'm greek

100% germanic african

Why yes, of course I am

Attached: 0021_2Nordic-Germanic-Haplogroup-I1_00012.png (1766x960, 247K)

of course no im walloon so celt

Yeah

100% pure germano-turk

>French
>G*rmanic

keep dreaming with that bullshit

Attached: de gaulle.jpg (500x466, 114K)

He said Frankish. He maybe have some ancestors from Als*ce-Lorraine.

Face it.

The north east part of France and around Switzerland is German.

I got Frankish from Rhinelander family, the French from some Quebecois, Acadians or Hugenots.

Normans, North, Norse men.

teutonic is germanic

I am Dano-Suebi Portuguese, so yes I am Germanic

they are germanicized celts if anything, very few actually germanic

Attached: Benelux-France-maps.png (837x474, 78K)

Theres no G*rms here (aside from the francique/alsacien question that has already been solved)

Attached: Langues Françaises.png (800x759, 425K)

retard

*skrrt*

Attached: 1549731895315.gif (498x282, 2.45M)

i want to be please annex us

My children will be :)

Hello there my Germanic brother!

Attached: Based Willy.jpg (338x473, 22K)

Half-anglo. Don't know if that counts as germanic.
Scots aren't germanic

lowland scots are anglos

Very.

always man

Attached: w- what 2.jpg (429x410, 69K)

Have a surname in the family that goes either way English or Scottish.

Many have this name in Scotland.

It is from Old English.

So yeah probably lowland.

Some people in this family had Norman titles.

yes i made pretzels yesterday

yes, 100% Germanic

L'abominio americano...

Yes. in the Midwest, a good amount of us are descended from German immigrants who arrived here in the 19th century.

Illinois for some reason has a ton of Poles though

Of course I'm human, and Germanic. What did you think I was, some kind of elf? That's just ridiculous. I am fully human, and elves do not exist.

Attached: 1529170567979.jpg (633x758, 259K)

Sup Iorvethbro

Attached: 5c9050f9c11ef697d98bc08df0535c36.jpg (400x563, 62K)

I believe you.

H-hehe, I don't know anything about t-that.. I'm just here in my human house playing the human videogames haha...

Of course! Why wouldn't you!

Attached: 1548288590896.png (192x191, 35K)

partly ;)

Red pill me on Germanics please. Are French germanic? Doesn't their name come from Franks aka a germanic tribe

aight so you got a buncha Gauls livin in France right
then the Franks ran in and named the area France
and the whole time Romans were slowly mixing in until you have basically Roman-Celtic populations with varying mixtures of Franks since they ruled for a little bit.
That's as far as I know from my own research, I had shitty history classes growing up. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

They were ruled by germanics but the majority were Gallo-Romans from before. So there are may be some germanics there but they are not really a majority. Culturally and linguistically they arent germanic

Why is Belgium Germanic when most of its people speak french?

That's genetics but culturally the Franks (and Normans) were very dominant, France had an utterly Germanic definition of Kingship until very late in history and it's the cradle of feudalism and chivalry

Yeah I wasn't about to address culture lol, I don't know enough about French culture and history to do that. But if it is as you say, that makes complete sense, considering what I know about French literature.

das rite

GIGA
BASIERT
UND
ROT
GE
PILLT

no

I want to be

JA

Haplotards are stupid.

The spanish are R1b becuase the Bell beakers had sex with spanish women, wherease they overtuned 90% of britains gene pool and only 40% of spain.

Now idiots think there is a genetic celtic link along the atlantic coast.

British Pre-celt populations plot nordic as fuck.

Attached: Eurogenes PCA.png (756x539, 25K)

What do people mean when they say Brits are celtic?

Does most our ancestry come from celts? No
Do we plot with any celtic populations? No
R1b, yes, but that is PIE not celtic, and we having nothing in common with the other PIE people (e.g spain)

soz

> and we having nothing in common with the other R1b* people (e.g spain)

Based image. FINALLY we are acknowledged as the Celts we are. We have nothing to with g*Rmanic n*Rdoid pigdogs.

no one says brits are celtic, just some of scotland and northern ireland. English have some celtic from britons but are mixed with more anglosharts