In hindsight were the original slavs actual retards for wanting to settle here?

In hindsight were the original slavs actual retards for wanting to settle here?

Attached: southeast europe.jpg (759x570, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraf.rs/english/2936945-scandal-in-the-middle-of-a-press-conference-croatian-state-secretary-resigned-the-state-is-dying-and-we-are-not-seriously-talking-about-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could make millions and fuck women, but you ironize a miserable part of the world. Mocking beggars to feel rich.

they had no idea that the turks would come

That's a Serbian land, whole Balkans.Older people used to say, I mean oldies from the 17th century, Serbia is from Baltic to Peloponnese.Ideal place for live, everything grows there, sea, mountains, everything. That's why everybody tried to conquers us and they did finally in 1995 and in 1999.

?

long before the turks came that place was riddled with brown peoples who were native to that land
slavs were intruders and foreign to these lands themselves but through time they mixed with the native population and by the time turks came they were already mutts
turks only made matters worse and even further mutted out the mutts they stumbled upon first arriving on the balkans

serbs are the the kikes of the slavs

you should be eliminated

Yes retarded af. Keep posting here, ignore your first world privileges.

I like where I live

this
slovenes probably have more in common with slovaks than south """slavs"""
it is unfair to be lumped together with southrons

mutts or not, if the turks never came this place would be just like anywhere else in east europe development wise

Isn't your country more developed than most Eastern European countries?

Used to be until the 90s war and that was a critical period for east European investments that we missed because of it. Today on most charts we're on pair with v4 or slightly lower but in real life I think we might still be slightly better on some parameters.

>good lands for both grazing and agriculture
>minerals
>sea
>natural defenses in forms of mountains
>friendly climate

it was heaven for ancient and early feudal ppl as history shows too

At least they gave you the word slave

Attached: Heinrich_Knirr_–_„Führerbildnis“_(1937).jpg (655x900, 98K)

>america
>first world

croatia will be the first country which gona vanish by natural causes, ie demography because its small and hit really hard by EU drain

telegraf.rs/english/2936945-scandal-in-the-middle-of-a-press-conference-croatian-state-secretary-resigned-the-state-is-dying-and-we-are-not-seriously-talking-about-it

This.
We should be exterminated.

pretty much the only thing eu did for us since we get almost 0 gibs
>tf gdp/capita is increasing but gdp isn't

turks never stuck around for too long in croatia apart from lika and northern dalmatia that were under the turks the longest
the exception to this were zadar and šibenik which were together with southern dalmatia under venice/republic of ragusa during this time

when I said ''this place'' I meant the Balkans
still, it certainly effected croatia more than other parts of A-H