Works for two hours a day

>works for two hours a day
>demands the same standard of living as nothern Europe

Attached: vrf.jpg (480x320, 17K)

The only options for many people here are to work part-time or be unemployed.

I want to be spaniard

So do you want to be a brown hairlet manlet?

we deserve even more

I'd like to visit Spain one day, the cities are beautiful

suscribiros a mi canal chavales

>works 50 weeks of the year
>spends all his money and free time enjoying a watered down, touristy and fake version of what they have year round

Attached: 20180108_Hours_Worked.jpg (960x684, 91K)

lmao nazis GTFO

What smart not hard.

Only because a German or a Frenchman will do in one hour what a Spaniard or a Korean will take a few days to do.

Attached: productivity-vs-work-hours_v3_850x600.png (850x600, 58K)

>be arab

Based

>French
>Work

>one of the highest productivity in the world
LMAO you're cute. Are you projecting or something? Just so you know, I earn 20 times the average salary in FYROM.

To be fair that's as much as the Scandinavians work

There are plenty of american students here at this time of the year.

Attached: Bqbv2SDIAAEz9VB.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

In fact works 14 hours a day here on average

why the FUCK would you want to be that

>take 5 siestas every day and count it as work time
wow very impressive hard work

of course you do, Diego

Would you rather be a Spaniard or Catalan? Me personally, Catalan.

Europe starts in the Pyrenees

actually at the Rhein

>be south korean
>parents brainwash you to become a workaholic insect
>spend 15 hour per day at school
>suicide if you dont get to the uni you want
>3.8% unemployment rate
>spend 12 hour per day at work + overtime
>gdp per capita= 32,775

>be spanish
>parents just tell you to not become a criminal
>spend 5 hours at school a day
>dont go to uni im not a nerd
>50% youth unemployment rate
>work 8 hours if i have a job + siestas
>gdp per capita= 32,559

holy shit can we stop pretending asians are hard working?

>I am a good slave
lmao pierre, thought gabachos weren't this classcucked

The difference is that in Germany, "work" is actually work, coffee breaks, chatting, idle time of any sort aren't considered to be "work".

this
If your boss catches you chatting or doing other unnecessary shit, he will fuck your ass and fire you
t. guy who experienced that

Fucking Krauts thinking they deserve the same living standards like BASED Spaniards

still cannot believe that people out there believe that we're lazy

>ignores unemployment

do you really think that we're unemployed because we want to

Yes.

Stop glorifying germanoids stupid monkey

you're probably memeing, but we have a chronic case of unemployment because we had to dismantle most of our industry to join the EU
we're massively focused on the third sector, we don't have an industry big enough capable of giving jobs to all the highly educated youth, the only post-EU period were we had anything close to full employment was when we were in a middle of a real estate bubble that eventually collapsed and fucked the country even more
the problems with our economy are systemic and are not because of us, the working population,
as a country, we're simply royally fucked and things are only going to get worse, because even in our current situation all people and politics care about is about increasing social spending

>doesn't work
>doesn't pay debts

Attached: download (2).png (227x151, 540)

Si eres español, habla español.
Catalonia siempre será parte de España.

Attached: pamscatalonia.jpg (1363x1524, 398K)

interesting but i shan't be changing my view

Says the retarded showing a chart where Spain does not appear.

how the fuck can you even believe "lol spaniards are lazy siesta" when for a decade we were the second fastest growing economy on the whole world, only beaten by Japan that was being heavily aided by America?
Unlike you pussies that got massive help from daddy USA with its Marshall Plan, we suffered through a war of our own and a decade of retarded autarky and misery, only to get back on our feet mostly by ourselves (since the American deals were basically survivalism)

We fucking soared economically on the 20th century when Franco realized he was too much of a retard to run the economy of the country. Everything just went to shit when we fell for the EU meme and dismantled all our productive power, just to become a vacation resort for you kraut and anglo fucks.

and now I have to stand seeing imbeciles like you saying that we're lazy and we just do siestas all day, I hope there's another third world war but this time you whole fucking country gets razed and your god forgotten race erased from existence, you've been nothing but a blight to this planet

>>works for two hours a day
>>demands the same standard of living as nothern Europe

Attached: wagecage.jpg (1200x1776, 592K)

part-timers should also be considered

>spend 15 hour per day at school
hmmm

Attached: DIlb405XYAE9LqO.jpg (572x619, 106K)

>suicide if you dont get to the uni you want
HMMM...

Attached: Suicide_rates_among_teenagers_aged_1519_in_OECD_countries.png (700x1050, 48K)

Foreign travelers in the 19th century used to call the Japanese and Korean "lazy". It's stupid, because what we call "hard-working and efficiently" largely depends on technology and corporate structures, not actually a inherent characteristic of a culture.

>1779
off by 3

>old zealand

Attached: 1535210279429.jpg (258x360, 37K)

Attached: sub-buzz-5658-1497578024-1.png (685x400, 38K)

>compulsory

This doesn't make sense. I'd love to be young in one of those countries... America is a slum.

Attached: Cbf9gQbW8AAYabm.jpg (600x800, 114K)

He didn't say he wanted to be Mexican.

He fucked your ass too?

Suck my cock, g*rmcuck. I work whenever I feel like it, now give me a portion of your wageslave money so I throw it to the bin and laugh at the state of the EJEW.

Attached: 67f50660ff85edbd6e84db7d6d33805ab958f9dd429533ad5af5fd184193ee09.jpg (768x768, 134K)

do you love Japan?