I really like white people and hope they do not go extinct. They won't, will they?

I really like white people and hope they do not go extinct. They won't, will they?

Attached: 1534769788140.png (739x568, 44K)

>I really like white people

Attached: 1495022974244.png (489x385, 230K)

Just because they are having some cultural issues right now...man they are not gonna survive the century, will they?

Whites refuse to have children and prefer have cats instead, their suicide rates are fucking high, the ones who want children do it with other races and their governments invite non white immigrants to replace old workforce.
This is not a white genocide, it's a white suicide. If they disappear they really deserve it.

They are smart. They'll find a way to survive.

I won't help because I will have a white wife.

They will, it's gonna be great.

we've had a good run

Stacey would rather fuck a nigger than me so this is clearly genocide and has nothing to do with me personally

Attached: 1547365452795.jpg (576x768, 127K)

sorry bro things aren't looking bright there. Russia and their puppets states will be the last "white" countries soon.

Attached: picopuf.jpg (820x615, 80K)

That is such hypocritical bullshit

One word: S A L V I N I

>not having kids you don't want is a bad thing
Why are thirdies and conservatives like this? I should throw my life away and give someone else a shitty life because some 13 year old was yelling about "white genocide" on the internet?

gratefully, the conservatives and the such WILL breed and thus their children will be conservatives and the such, not millenials

Bolsonaro will save the white race.
Don't worry.

Attached: Bozzönaro.jpg (679x679, 133K)

you only think that cus of people like but it is true that the birth rate in Europe is rather.. meh, but the more prosperous a country is the less need for children, not exactly a bad sign but when you're importing millions of people from outside, that's when you should worry. Nobody would care about the white birth rate if their were no black/brown competition.

and no... 'stacey' doesn't go for niggers, keep that in the /b/ board

doesn't he have pneumonia.. hopefully he pulls through, fascist leftists will not prevail

Humans will be extinct some day, it's unavoidable

And those children end up being failures of humans like their parents

'oi Ivory-spy!

fucking cucks
whites want to kill you

This is the final blackpill.

but they want to kill themselves more, because they are mega cucks

Imagine actually believing this

>This is your brain on Jow Forums
All the white people I've met were nice and friendly

Enemies of nature are enemies of the white race

Exactly.
Japan will still be Japan, even with such low birth rates, because they don't have a mass immigration problem.

in America, but Ostrobothnia is a different story~

Attached: udmurtti neiti_2.jpg (675x450, 59K)

Is it really that bad?

Shut the fuck up and start having babies, Gord.

no, Arabs are white.

but that is mostly nullified by recruitment efforts

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1549597135163.jpg (317x432, 24K)

Stop copying my name, I'm the real Ahmed

I wonder how many people outside of European ancestry that have these schizophrenic thoughts