Black and brown people of Jow Forums

Black and brown people of Jow Forums

Sorry if this is a stupid question but..
Do you ever get sunburn? Can you lay toasting on the beach for five hours without feeling a thing after?

Attached: 1523449203242.jpg (600x750, 110K)

>Sorry if this is a stupid question
its not stupid because of what you asked, but because a wh*Toid asked it

I don't go outside that much so no.

Shut your fucking mouth cheng. Nobody asked you anything. He said black and brown people not yellow insect*ids

im not a wh*Te or a insect you cretin

I'm kind of pale in winter, so when the summer comes I can barely stay 1 hour under the sun and then I start to get sunburn. This can be severe (not like british tourists who get red af but very painful and a lot of burnt and dead skin).

However, after one month or so of continuous exposition I will eventually tan. I still can get sunburn then but after +6-7 hours or so. As this is also what happens with many of my friends, I assume it is also what happens with most spaniards.

I burn but do not turn red just more brown, but the skin is still tender and hurts if I am in the sun too often without protection.

>Do you ever get sunburn?
Not usually because I don't go out much but I definitely can get sunburnt.
>Can you lay toasting on the beach for five hours without feeling a thing after?
No I'll definitely tan or possibly get burned but it won't be nearly as bad as if I was pasty white doing it.

i'm a mulatto so I don't know how it is for super dark skinned black dudes

you are not white

yeah ok buddy, whatever you say

You're subhuman.

That is why I responded you literal nigger

classic leafposting

Attached: 1ea.jpg (800x522, 77K)

SEETHING

Attached: white men in 2019.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

We need to be rangebanned.

YES!
My skin is dark brown and when I go to the beach or pool I need sunblock. If I don't use it my skin turns really dark, start hurting and some days after my skin starts peeling off.

Attached: IMG_20190209_150806929.jpg (1456x2592, 617K)

Yes. But i have to spend a lot of time in the sun.

Also my skin tone can change a lot. From light brown skin in winter to dark brown skin in summer

>Some minority who probably lives in ontario or some other shithole province thinks i care about his le wypypo maymays
lmao

I only need minutes for the sun to leave me shades darker, even with sunscreen.

Attached: 1547356666724.png (326x326, 124K)

Only when i was a little kid

no, i still get a sunburn
my skin gives me moderate protection in contrast to a wh*te but sun protector is a must if i am going to the beach for example

I'm a middle of the road brown color as I am a mutt and I only ever got a sunburn once in my life, and it was actually just a very minor one after I had spent hours out in the extremely strong sun (Southern California beach during a heatwave). Other than that no, I usually just tan so I try to avoid the sun as much as possible.

>Do you ever get sunburn?
yes, but because we don't get red like pointed out, we tend to ignore and get more damaged by the sunstrokes

I got to this brown level this summer. After four months of drought and sun

Attached: me being brown.jpg (540x960, 78K)