Are women a good investment? I'm at a crossroads in my life. Currently just turned 29...

Are women a good investment? I'm at a crossroads in my life. Currently just turned 29. Never been in a relationship before but wondering if it's worth it. I've already made it from crypto I won't say how much because I'll be called a larper anyways.

To the older anons are relationships and stating a family worth it? Or should I just remain single with all this wealth?

Attached: product-image-311570623_1024x1024.jpg (800x800, 112K)

A loving reciprocal relationship with a good girl (or a good dude if you are a faggot) is absolutely great and brings a lot of happiness.

whatever that suits you, so you need to find the answer yourself
obsviusly

Women are a massive meme, don't buy into it.

unless you're going to date in the 18-24 range don't bother all the women your age are pure garbage

Implying you can get a woman, newsflash nobody gives a fuck about your wealth if you are a absolute prick. You are almost wizard status man, are you seriously asking this board at this age if you should get laid or find a soulmate (that you can bang) ? user I .....

Who the fuck makes these threads? No seriously? Do you think you're clever? Obviously you know friends and relations aren't commodities and can't be valued through quantitative measures like financial capital. But this topic is not funny, witty, and any satirical value it has been extinguished from these dumb threads being reposted endlessly.

You could be asking about BTC pairs on particular exchanges, arbitage, or getting other anons theories on how long things will go sidewards, instead you post this unfunny shit.

Attached: OPDick.jpg (685x474, 62K)

No, waste of time and money. Better get laid with another girl every weekend

10/10 virgin women = worth. Marry that bitch and make lots of white babies

It's hard as fuck to find a good woman.

From my own experience try to find a girl
- who is not obsessed with social media
- who earns her own money
- who wants to be a good mother

Basically a farmer girl or church girl

34 here, FUCK THAT SHIT!
>MUH WHITE BABYS
Would you invest in Nano right now? NO you don't invest in something that is going to die! just let the human race die out, its the street shitters turn!

Amen, listen to this OP.

Meeting the right one brings you happiness no financial wealth can give you.

rich Boomer here having constant sex with 18 year old

first of all it's too late for op to make it with women

also sex is addictive

Attached: 1530519784987.jpg (600x800, 100K)

family is very nice but only if you put in a lot of effort and have like 3-5 kids

Attached: chrome_2018-07-02_18-19-53.jpg (1108x768, 94K)

Only virgin women are good investments.

are you autistic?

yes they can be used to produce offspring and build a legacy

yes if you find the right one

28 here and gf is 23. Pussy is tight and he is pretty based. Virgin when we met, has my back.

Lived together for a year now, together for several years before moved in, will probably put a ring on it soon.

If you find a based one then it is good.

Here's what I've learned OP
> 26, have a gf of 5 years
> She's obsessed with me, not worried about her ever leaving
> She's retarded with money and would never make it without a man
> She want's to party and have fun while I bust my ass and while she gets a free ride
> She wants babies so she can have this setup on lockdown
> I'm afraid she may try and impregnate herself from a used condom

Take this for what it's worth OP. Women only want you if you are going to make their life/image better/easier.

Kids are a lot of work. They're also one of the few things that make this life worth living. Watching them grow up, and seeing their little eyes fill with wonder at each new step is more enjoyable than anything you can spend your money on. You're also in a very unique position with all your money. Most men only get to see their kids in between going to work.

If you can find a good woman who is a true partner you'll never regret it, but it can be very difficult. You'll have to hide your wealth (at first) to do it. Find someone you consider to be your equal, and always treat her that way.

Just don't jump into anything. Go on some dates and see what you want.

>gf of 5 years
>condoms

you dont know if you found a good woman until after she never divorces you

>condoms
Good goy

I agree it's cucked
but (((the pill))) makes women go crazy

I pulled out for about 4 years but after using these I prefer condoms. Sometimes your orgasm gets ruined when you pull out. Also can time myself to finish right as she is while she's on top. I've also had too many close calls at this point.

Attached: trojan.jpg (216x233, 19K)

How do you expect a woman to be a good mother and make her own money at the same time. The mans jobs is to slave away for his queen. She should be able to do whatever she wants, WHENEVER SHE WANTS. You put these unrealistic expectations of what a woman should be, which is sexist af.

You are a white knight faggot

I wouldn‘t bother with this shit, too much work.

This OP. If you can find a virgin attractive girl that isn't just 11, marry her and train her.
Of course this is nearly impossible.
If this poster isn't larping and the girl is actually attractive and hasn't lied about being a whore (protip: they all do), then he hit the jackpot and you can too.

the idea of romantic love between man and woman is invented by media (movies..) and literature (shakespeare..) bevorehand, there was no romantic love as we know it today. theres a famous german philosopher who says that romantic love is a aberration of human evolution. it´s not intended by nature.

people who say its the greatest feeling if you got the right girl are right. but consider that beople in love are heavily flooded by hormones, permanently for 6-8 months. then the love hormon is replaced by a bond hormon that is distributed from sex. drugs work the same way but the side effects are more harmful.

you have to ask yourself. how do you want to life? the fact you posted this question indicates that you´re not sure.

>and hasn't lied about being a whore
Insane isn‘t it? They can simply lie about this and you would never figure it out or only when it is already too late.

abstain user, if you've never had it, you can't miss it. If you have it, you regret is

dont even think its such a big jackpot to find such girls, it just entirely depends on the location and environment and its obviously that you wont find such girl online

No. Sell all your shares.

>drugs side effects are more harmful
think again

would you say that after having sex the first time you miss it more than before? i would say the opposite

depends on alot of factors. which drug, relationship chemistry, gf, yourself etc. drug side effects can harm you for months/years and are gone then. relationship side effects can harm you for life. if this is the case, than the psychic consequences of the relationship are worse than consumption of heroin.

>Are women a good investment?
are you a pimp?

>the psychic consequences of the relationship are worse than consumption of heroin

t. Incel

The fuck does it matter if she's a virgin or not? It literally makes no difference if she's slept with 100 guys. You wouldn't hold the same standards to other men, but since you're sexist and you know women have all the power, it makes you insecure... every woman is a DAMN QUEEN

we are biologically engineered to pursue relationships and families, it will be the most rewarding thing you've ever pursued. FOLLOW YOUR HEART

This has to be bait

sexualpartnersvsdivorcerate.gif

just be gay. two gay white men in a family is OP at life. convince me otherwise

i would share your gf

>It literally makes no difference if she's slept with 100 guys
You're wrong, I know that's what you want to believe because that's what you've been taught your entire life and to realize that you've been lied to is horrible, but please heed my advice.

Sluts are broken women, unfit for long-term relationships, this is fact, not opinion.

Woman with a high partner count are unable to pair-bond, many studies show this, search within your heart, you know this to be both true and self-evident, the only thing keeping you from believing in it is your fear of the consequences of accepting this truth.
>b-but it's unfair, man can have multiple partners and still be marriage material but women can't?
Whoever thinks that 'fairness=equality' is a deluded. Making unequal things equal is a great injustice to both.
Imagine if you expected half the pregnancies to be carried out by men, that would be ludicrously stupid right? It's that same thing.

>women are capable of love
kek

Not true. Stop listening to the media. People are ridiculously simple. Learn to read them, and it's easy to pick out the good and the bad ones. Hint: 95% are the bad ones.

manwhores are also disgusting tho

Fuck user... its like saying all woman are the same- don't listen to the one saying their are.
Its like listening to the all men are the same group if you do.

Knowing this fact you literally have 3 billion women out there some of them are bound to click with you - depends on what are you looking for.

You won't find the super model gamer girl that likes to read and cuddle and is totally in to parties - be realistic.

> I for one like girls with goals and dreams, my girl is introverted and not beautiful in many peoples eyes - but she is smart and kind and hardworking understanding and very kinky in bed. We accept each others negatives.

I don't know if you gonna find the right girl on the first try but you can damn try - and build some sad and some awesome memories user. Its one hell of a ride

>muh many studies(doesnt link a single one)
>just look into your hearth
Obvious cope/bait. I'm just glad that you will never have children you gigantic pussy.

Cont:

Go in with clear goals and boundaries have a set of rules that are deal breakers- don't compromise to much if you see nothing in return.

swing and miss bud
>t. married for 3 years, in a relationship for 8, 4 kids is our goal

>(doesn't link a single one)
Should I also chew up your food before putting it in the spoon?
What's so hard to believe about women and men being different anyways, does it scare so you much?

Cope with those sluts bro I'm sure you'll be a real happy man when you're divorced by 50, but hey maybe she'll let you see the kids in the weekends!

Attached: rrLe319.jpg (1223x1541, 331K)

Dude, it's the opposite. 18-24 is literally degenerate tier

>Women only want you if you are going to make their life/image better/easier.

Well duh, that's the only reason anyone does anything

lol 3D
Just Monika.

Attached: 1529626314450.png (768x768, 473K)

Boy just get the fuck out. My first GF was similar to that, except it was more like I was going to college 200 miles away, she was obsessed with me and kept giving me gifts and what not, and if I didn't see her everyday she would cry and have panic attacks. She tried to get herself pregnant a few times, even threw up a morning after pill, etc. She didn't want me to leave for college, she tried to trap me with kids, she even tried to rape me, etc. Sex was bomb but fuck, so is hentai and my hand. Needless to say I broke up with her and went to school. Women are fucking crazy, period. That doesn't mean don't marry, but in my mind no man should be in a committed relationship until 30 and by 30 you should be rich enough to lock down any little 18 year old thot and be smart enough to keep her loyal and pay a lawyer as much as they want for the best possible prenup they can muster. Or just don't marry and fuck high end whores.

Use your money to secure long term wealth and retire if you can.
Then as a seperate venture in your now abundant post-retirement life, you'll likely meet a girl you like & you can take it from there.

The thing is with women is it's a very mixed bag. You will likely seriously regret it in the long run if you don't atleast put a baby in somebody since it's a biologically wired thing. If you want to do the whole "loving homelife with happy children that give you purpose in life" shtick, then you're going to have to then take this woman who you meet and put in the effort. Many people just don't want to.

You're getting to the age where all women statistically find you the most attractive & women are hitting their expirary date, so you'll have plenty of options. Also busting a hard nut in a woman is super satisfying.

have fun getting divorce raped and losing half of what's taken your entire life to build

If she looks like that, yeah probably worth it. If not then nah. Just have some really close friends and use Tinder.