Why do so many Latinos (from Latin America) on here talk about preserving the west and the white race? Like niBBa...

Why do so many Latinos (from Latin America) on here talk about preserving the west and the white race? Like niBBa, you're Latino, why tf are you posting about African immigration to Germany?

Attached: FBA99E57-2797-484B-B7E6-27F2627E0B12.jpg (384x384, 24K)

It's just for fun my nibba

Who

>tf
>tp

Who

I don't give a shit about whites fate

wouldn't you rather be pseudo white and get a pass than die with all of the subhumans? also latinos are very religious and that comes from wypipo so they're obviously going to virulently hate islam

Example from a few minutes ago in a thread about whether or not asking where someon is from is offensive.

Attached: B83C5739-A20B-40AB-801D-9F00B521ACCD.jpg (2043x459, 333K)

Jow Forums being Jow Forums 4channel is dead.

>die with all the of the subhumans
but we wont die with all the wh*tes you idiot.

The people that do are probably future immigrants that don't want Africans and Arabs ruining their landing country or making that country to strengthen its immigration policies.

The other reason could be just thinking more about other countries, instead of thinking about their own. But overall, I don't see "many" Latinos talking about preserving the white race and shieeet

See: >implying there’s going to be a nonwhite holocaust soon
The world is trending nonwhite though. They should read the writing on the wall.
>religion
Maybe, I know they’re pretty catholic, but they’re also pretty degenerate so idk how important it is for them.

>Like niBBa
haha such a le funny meme my friend xDD

Insecure guys that went to Jow Forums were they were too ignorant and retarded to know any better

a lot of survivate Nazi immigrated to Latin America

There are a handful of Brazilians that post about preserving white women literally every other post they make.
Still, a Latin American talking about saving the west from PC culture and voting republican is way too much. Either he’s trolling or just has the worlds biggest inferiority complex.
I only say the n word with g’s when I have explicit permission from a black man.

did you ever consider that he is a pathetic wh*te sexpat like literally every "asian" poster?

>Projection and Schizophrenia: the post
>one literally who newfag represents the entirety of latin americans here

Attached: 2e1.jpg (500x334, 26K)

Maybe
You have to have your head in your ass to not notice the Brazilians posting about white women and immigrant crime in Europe. It’s not just one poster from Central America or anything. Quite a few argentinians do it too.

I don't give a shit about rag heads moving where they want to, but it's funny to see Europeans spreading their cheeks to their costumes, like building mosques or having Shia zones lmao

Oh well, Brazilians are a funny bunch. I would strongly advise to not take their posts seriously.

Now that I think about it, Americans did open their cheeks to our costumes too lmao, with that 5 de mayo, tacos, fajitas, burrito, guacamole lmao

they desperately want to be white due to Jow Forums memes (such as “race realism”)that they take seriously

pic related

Attached: B102B23B-DD8A-4394-829D-84B06EF31F94.jpg (1200x1600, 188K)

They worship whites and want to be like them so much that they begin to identify with them, many such cases

That Motherfucker is browner Than me kek imagine being this larper

>Shia zones
Venezuela should invade Brazil before Brazil invades Venezuela tbqh.

why is it always colombians, why?

Indians worship whites too, but you don’t see Indians posting about saving Europe or anything.

I'm black and I give you the N word pass, One time use only

Attached: one time use.png (500x375, 273K)

Aren't these like the japs/gooks? No one suck white dick as much as they do.

i dont and for me you can fuck off

ceron is the primal example of an alpha male.-

Attached: 8E565120-4E6F-4362-A7ED-5D07EEF1B4E5.jpg (720x960, 47K)

>Latinos (from Latin America)

Attached: mb.png (743x743, 375K)

Wassup my nigggggggggguuuuhhh

Attached: FDF299B2-1683-4ECC-A18B-5DD4F5049DA0.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Because we’re half white
Now, why are you a white cuck?

I wanted to contrast you lot with Latinos who live in America who more often than not post about hating whites.

because literally if the white countries are collapsing so do our countries. also ... what's wrong?

based and redpilled ceronposter

In case you haven't noticed by now Brazilians in general are some of the worst posters here
but regarding the pro whites they could be..
A: Jow Forumstards just like any other nationality.
B: Newfags that didn't get the memo that Jow Forums hates whites now
or
C: People trying to bant and make fun of the absolute state of Europe just like the americans did before they were forced into submission with the amerimutt meme

Attached: CJIu-G-UcAQliE7.jpg (385x550, 62K)

what a cringe fucking post. if you are not white, kill yourself and if you are white kill yourself by setting yourself on fire.

You’re half native half southron which makes you half Indian and half Arab. That’s 0% white.

>being this assblasted

You're not white, pablo, you dumb HAPA.

Cuck