We have tried ever thing possible.. why won't russia collapse?!

we have tried ever thing possible.. why won't russia collapse?!

Attached: 902mpDA.jpg (1080x1350, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict#Border_conflict_of_1969
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-08/russia-raised-to-investment-grade-by-moody-s-on-recent-policies
imf.org/en/News/Articles/2018/05/25/sp052518-lagarde-address-to-st-petersburg-ief
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because people will endure anything.

Attached: IMG_2305.jpg (413x395, 19K)

the absolute mad men, unlike us, seem to actually have a will to live

*economy shrinks smaller than south korea*

the lack of self-awareness in this post

*dabs on you*

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-09 at 22.06.29.png (798x852, 149K)

We have a mission

And that is?

.>poorer than huemonkeys
it's worse than I thought

Russia's place is in the EU

Attached: Skærmbillede 2019-02-09 kl. 23.08.44.png (2516x1502, 691K)

They're much richer that huemonkeys, that's not per capita.

Where's that from?

Don't see the problem. Still one of the richest countries in the world.

To save the world from mechanistic soulless West.

To save the world.

>we have tried ever thing possible
and what's this?

China annexing Siberia when?

i'm putin's forgotten son

Attached: stpetersburg.jpg (1024x682, 210K)

>mfw Trump is more than Putin ever could have dreamed of

Attached: dead inside.jpg (239x211, 12K)

>1989
>we have tried ever thing possible.. why won't USSR collapse?!

Never?
Last time they tried
>The Soviets fired 10,000 artillery rounds in a nine hour engagement with the Chinese along with 36 sorties. The attack was devastating for the Chinese troops.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict#Border_conflict_of_1969

They tried to eradicate rats in NYC subway for decades. Same result.

Attached: Rats_in_the_NYC_Subway_2_vc.jpg (2794x1871, 932K)

Yeah but China is STRONKer than the mainstream would have you believe and Rasha is weaker. Are you on good terms these days?

to suffer and complain about the russian "soul", pitiful and misunderstood by the materialistic soulless western world.

Siberia doesn't exist. It's an imaginary territory which never was an entity before Russians went East.

With your current total lack of culture, philosophy, or gravity? Good luck. The USSR might have been a bunch of shitters, but at least they had values. At least they had ideals to clash against and create something better from. Modern Russia is just bland and soulless and only exists to propogate the continued existence of its own government.

>China is STRONKer than the mainstream would have you believe
GDP is not the army.
>Are you on good terms these days?
Yes.

>With your current total lack of culture, philosophy
>values
>says the amerimutt
LMAO
triggered

>Modern Russia is just bland and soulless
Any given uneducated Russian gopnik has more soul than all your protestant West.

Bydlos are basically indestructible, like roaches.

The United States doesn't exist. It's an imaginary territory which was never an entity before bongs went west.

H Y P E R S O N I C M I S S I L E

Attached: 1292400087_tigr-amurskiy-1280x768.wm.jpg (999x665, 492K)

russia has created his own eu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

>tf
>tp

Yeah but it's just a shitty version with no real cooperation

DAS RITE

>Russia was raised to investment grade at Moody’s Investors Service, which cited the nation’s strength amid U.S. sanction risks.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-08/russia-raised-to-investment-grade-by-moody-s-on-recent-policies

Even despite sanctions and low oil prices Russia prevailed, recovered and keeps on going. And most importantly ready for whatever new sanctions US is going to throw.

Attached: dsadadas.jpg (1903x732, 359K)

russians actually believe that they will come to save europe like they did from napoleon and from hitler. they are delusional

Urals is a meme, there are whites in Vladivostok and Mongols in Finland

>delusional
Were they back then? Where is Napoleon and Nazi?

>I don't understand what is price difference
Russian economy is bigger than yours, simple as.

Attached: GDP PPP.jpg (532x672, 86K)

The problem is that you have many more people to share that collective wealth among. Individually you are significantly worse off than the list would suggest.

Even IMF praised Russian macroeconomic framework by calling it admirable!
imf.org/en/News/Articles/2018/05/25/sp052518-lagarde-address-to-st-petersburg-ief
>Russia has put in place an admirable macroeconomic framework—saving for a rainy day, letting the exchange rate float, introducing inflation targeting, and shoring up the banking system. As a result, it was able to weather tough times well, and today it has virtually no fiscal deficit, a solid current account balance, and very little debt.

Because unlike USA and eurogays Russia has almost no debt, and if you take into account private debt, then chinks are fucked, too. And Russia has decent amount of reserves, especially accumulating gold quite rapidly last couple of years!

So keep boasting about your GDP inflated by debt, we'll see how you are going to fare in coming decade.

Attached: grafik4.png (960x720, 86K)

I'll take your word for it, but what does it have to do with my post?

Attached: Chart-2-World-Total-Debt-Levels-Government-Corporate-and-Household-A3-Bar-Horiz.png (535x481, 16K)

Then again there's a reason why Russian cheese is cheaper.

Siberia doesn't exist as a single entity, it simply makes no sense
I would group parts of Siberia by some similarity (Tomsk/Novosibirsk/Altai Krai or Primorski/Khabarovsk/Amur oblast) but as a whole it just makes no sense

If it came to war China would out produce everyone except America m8. You'd be fucked

Because the electorate (or enough of the electorate for the results to be rigged convincingly enough) doesn't give a fuck about falling living standards as long as the ruling oligarchs manage to keep up the delusion that a country with a smaller GDP than fucking Canada is somehow a major world power.

Attached: 20190209_175756.jpg (1440x1174, 480K)

China is a paper tiger. They couldnt do shit.

It is a major world power though. That's undeniable. Especially after their victory in Syria.

>Price poverty index

top pip

China is not crazy enough to start a war with Russia.

Pretty sure China have more than 70% governmental debts, although the different might come from how do you count debt of regional governments or different government departments and various state-owned companies.
And even if it's "just" 70%, it's still a dangerous level. America have their own military that can protect their global interest and assert their global dominance and doesn't need to worry about what if people weren't borrowing money to them, but China is not like America yet.

Pretty sure the original post was simply defining Siberia as a geographical area and discuss the ownership if that geographical area.

dumbest comment itt
just wow finland

Russians are meant to suffer, it's their national pastime. The only way to destroy Russia is to make them so rich they lose their spirit.

Americans were capable too, long ago. Now it's just a pussy snowflakes nation.

>Chinese were outnumbered 1 to 3 with a massive technological disadvantage and still had a better kill ratio than Russia
>"devastating for chinese troops"
M8 are you reading the same article? Modern China would roll over you in minutes going by this skirmish, 1969 China was literally an African country.

>Modern China would roll over you in minutes
Napoleon and Nazi used to think so too.

>Napoleon
Lmao its 2019 you delusional idiot
>Nazis
Funny that you mention a war were some hot headed militarist idiots got demolished by a more populated country with a much bigger economy,standing army and production, if you think ww2 experience would favor russia in this conflict you're not very bright.

I know your mom does :)

>unable to work, produce and create added value
What is the Polish Yandex, VK, Telegram, Viber or Kaspersky?

>M8 are you reading the same article? Modern China would roll over you i
The Chinese are worse trained, have worse tech and are militarily incompetent lad. They cant do shit.