Guys please help me. I ran into a girl I knew in middle school. She isn't doing too well...

Guys please help me. I ran into a girl I knew in middle school. She isn't doing too well. It turns out she works as a Starbucks Batista. We went out for a meal and got to catching up. Turns out she went to school to major in history and well turns out there aren't any jobs for what she studied for. I felt really bad for her because she's stuck paying off $45,000 of student loan debt at a job that barely pays above minimum wage.

Turns out that she has also gotten out of a relationship lately as well. She doesn't know I'm a virgin and I don't intend on telling her. She's finding it difficult with her student loans to pay her bills and maintain her rent. She's really a wonderful girl I always had an extreme crush on her in middle school but was way too afraid and nervous to ask her out.

I was fortunate enough to get into crypto when eth was at $5. The reason why I'm asking you guys for advice is I am considering selling approximately 9 btc it wouldn't be that much even to pay off her student loans and have her move in with me since she's finding it difficult. She doesn't know that I've made it from crypto yet and I was wondering what your guys advice would be on this topic.

I just see this opportunity to use my wealth to help someone I really liked in middle school so much but also prehaps if I'm lucky enough and she will allow me to be able to pursue a relationship with her and have her move into my house temporarily.

Should I pursue this guys? I keep thinking to myself what is the point of having money if you don't help others out with it.

Attached: download (13).jpg (284x177, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srwxJUXPHvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tldr she will steal all your money somehow

this is a shitpost
come to steve brule's For Your Wealth and call the person who posted this a faggot for free
CVZrPUa

No you don't do that. Basically bud you find a way to ask her out - you can do all the things you mentioned, but you can also get a gf and wife for life.

She's vulnerable, she needs someone strong. So act strong, allude to your finances / offer hope, don't just give her shit without making her work for it.

No
It would be extremely stupid of you to do this

>Majored in history
user why do you think that in a few years she will be better off because of what you will give her? Many men and more women can’t manage money correctly and end up back to where they started when they’re given ways out of debt/poverty/etc

Imo you’re going to burn away 45k and you’re the 20th guy she’s told her sob story too

Attached: cuck.png (535x216, 23K)

Op is an actual faggot. I’m the guy that was with this chick. We broke up because she caught him sucking my bbc.

how about you send me the money instead you fucking idiot

spend/save the money on/for your own family first... otherwise, you'll regret it when she leaves you.

a fool is easily parted from his money. don't be that guy.

God damn it, don't ever just give something to a female you are not in a long term relationship with. She will think you are a weak individual who is clueless with money. Be her support by talking to her and giving her your attention in small doses. Make her work for any bitcorns you have.

do it. but never ever tell her how much you have.
also, make sure she is into you, not your money, but YOU.

if not, you set yourself out for a very bad experience.

chad here no larp, im serious, make her happy because of you, not your money. in fact, id avoid showing any money at all, if you can find a way to pay her loan without her knowing then better. make stuff happen, dont flash money

Attached: 1530138382933.jpg (850x1202, 942K)

This OP
Do not under any circumstances just give her money. Instead just be a reliable person who has his shit together. Take her on dates and pay the bill.
When she's your gf, buy her little gifts now and then

If you just want to give, then do so anonymously, don't muddy the waters by trying to overtly buy a relationship

Whatever you do, definitely don't pay all of it outright. You WILL get used like the beta you are if you do that and she'll be back to Chad in no time. Instead try to get to know her more, get an organic relationship going and help her out with her monthly payments every now and then if she really needs it. As time moves on you'll figure out whether or not you're actually a good match for each other and you can take it from there.

But if 9 btc is a negligible amount of money for you and you just want to do some charity, feel free to pay all of it off right away, just don't expect anything in return.

if by any chance this isn’t a larp....
if you want to help her just try to find out if she wants to be with you too before you pay all her bills... don’t let her move in with you and make you pay for her while she fucks some other guy at night.
don’t even tell her you have money but you can whoever show her that you have you shit together and are living a good life.
this way she could see something in you and actually want to be with you

Teach her how to fish

I'm sure this is be, but if you want a relationship don't start by giving her money. You can always help her much further down the line, but starting with money and then asking her out gives off a very wrong impression.

Do not do this OP.

You sound like a good guy but I'm telling you women are fucking snakes. She is using you. If she liked you she would never expect something like this out of you. She would not feel comfortable with it. DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS OP.

If you're having trouble with women start eating healthy and working out. Be alpha and tell this bitch to fuck off.

>youtube.com/watch?v=srwxJUXPHvE

When will Incels ever learn?

If this post is real you don't deserve that money

If you should form a relationship than MAYBE you could consider it

Dont put girls on a pedistal, get your shit straight user

>history of horrendous decision making
>give her $50k which she probably will not use for the loans
>let her in your house where she can tell the police you threatened her and be barred from returning

never be captain save a ho. people wind up in bad spots due to underlying mental problems

pretty sure this is bait. if not op is a faggot

Probably a larp but I’ll play along.

No. Just no. That’s the ultimate beta cuck move and she will not only see you as weak and take advantage but you will destroy your chances of ever fucking her. Let her live her life, she doesn’t need you. You guys are probably like 22, she has plenty of time to figure her shit out and pay off $45k.

If you want to marry her or whatever, ask her on a date and see if she says yes. If so, continue dating until it gets serious. Maybe in a year you can ask her to move in with you and tell her she only needs to cover a portion of the “rent” that is manageable for her. She doesn’t get true access to your wallet until you are married. Until then let her do her thing and be her own person, don’t disrespect her by treating her like someone who can’t take care of herself. And frankly if she is the type of person who would accept that money she is definitely the type of person who will shit all over you and tell everyone she knows what happened. Then you’ll have much bigger problems to worry about.

>batista

Holy shit OP you fag you got some balls dating a girl (Him) like that I hope you take care now

Attached: batista.jpg (474x365, 23K)

Women are so bad with money they need to use men to make it in life. I'm telling you OP do not do this. You barely know the girl and you're already talking about living together. You need to get a grip brother.

If you give her money she will probably party it away and you will get nothing from her.

Most expensive pity blowjob you will ever get

>I keep thinking to myself what is the point of having money if you don't help others out with it.
Naa, stop lying to yourself. You want to use the money in order to get her as your gf. You want to be the whiteknight that saves her and somehow she will fall in love with you. Your motives are fucked up and untrue.

>f I'm lucky enough and she will allow me to be able to pursue a relationship with her and have her move into my house temporarily.

Don't fuckin pay her for potential services rendered, I don't see how this is positive for either of you. why start a relationship based on money?

how about you give it to me instead

saged and reported

Just give her all your money. You obviously dont deserve it

Attached: 1523044415035.jpg (345x336, 23K)

hello good sir
im debt also please do the needful
thanks kindly sir

Attached: side-view-of-a-sad-indian-man-AKPTNP.jpg (870x1390, 154K)

Fucking cuck. Dont do it. you wont get anything out of it

a fool and his money

Give her the money, women are amazing goddesses that deserve our money to show how much we respect them.

Give her all your money OP.

This but unironically.

Doesn't matter what you do. You're a fucking failure and you'll end up killing yourself sooner or later.

Jerk off and you'll feel different about this. Lmfao, with that amount of money you should not worry about women for a lifetime.