Le burger man

le burger man

Attached: the_face_of_war.jpg (360x395, 43K)

Heeeyyyy youuuuuu guyyyyyys

Based defender of Israel. Thank you for your service and shalom.

based soldier for diversity, neoliberalism, and israel

He died slipping on ice

>"2006: Tyler Ziegel and Renee Kline were young sweethearts when Ziegel deployed to Iraq as a reservist in the Marine Corps. On his second tour, he was severely wounded in a suicide car blast. He spent 18 months in surgery and recovery at Brooke Army Medical Center. The love of his family and his fiancée, Ms. Kline, helped him to survive. I had been photographing the couple over several months. On October 7, 2006, the morning of their wedding, I took this image. Through my eyes at that moment, I saw a shell-shocked couple and the heavy legacy of war. They divorced several months later. On December 26, 2012, Ziegel, whose health was always precarious because of his war injuries, slipped on ice, hit his head, and died. He was 30 years old." -Nina Berman

I'm amazed she didn't manage to do the usual American fake smile

>They divorced several months later

Attached: Ytxr8gx.jpg (446x362, 23K)

>when the medic revives you but you didnt want revived.

That’s a big yikes from me

>soldier

duh no shit

To be fair, I kind of understand her. Living with such a disfigured person is a hell of a commitment and few are able to bear it.

A reservist? Wtf?

literally for nothing. iraq war was a enormous mistake. next time you want to invade send robots in to blow the fuckers up.

really sad

Attached: 1547849146006.jpg (719x699, 60K)

>slipped on ice

More like he blew his brains out with a shotgun from looking like a troll freak and it got covered up because it doesnt fit the muh heroes narrative

Yummy, giving your life for bush was really worth it

Attached: EE7A767C-FC7D-4C3B-9474-7407127D0F3A.jpg (200x204, 11K)

Attached: i had my skin melted off for an illegal war to defend israel and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.pn (450x350, 194K)

kek

Attached: mission accomplished.jpg (2048x1152, 200K)

Bush could give him some kind of plastic surgery but he gave a t-shirt

Attached: 1386205879735.png (249x251, 98K)

user... that's not the moral of the story here..

Attached: 1520555018681.jpg (970x990, 99K)

this, in fact it's admirable that she managed as long as she did

was he mentally retarded? Or just some asshole?

Seriously here, if I just got back from a fuckin' war and looked like that, out of all my love, i would say to her. Go find somebody else, I made the choice to serve my country and thus knew of the consequences, you don't deserve this. please go find love. what a douche bag. he knew he was never gonna find a girl ever again, and he just wanted to bang her. selfish asshole.Clearly she was not impressed and shocked, why you would want to push your war stress on to her is beyond me.

At least he died knowing that Dick Cheney got a little bit richer thanks to him

wow. Kill yourself any time.

It still would have been hard on her, as they were already committed to one another before he went to Iraq. It would have put her in a position where she looks like a completely heartless whore with no loyalty who didn't even try to stick with her partner through thick and thin.

Honestly, it's a shit situation regardless of what they would have done. It would have been better if he would have simply died in Iraq, especially since it's not like he got much out of his remaining years.

According to Wikipedia, it's more likely an overdose actually.

thank you. thank you very much.

>that thousand yard stare she has
She seems real happy

>marry la atrocidad to save self from public scrutiny
>cancel wedding and be scrutinize by the country
there's no right answer