What are your honest thoughts on Canada, Jow Forums?

What are your honest thoughts on Canada, Jow Forums?

Attached: 35575932_1890452494587408_9222771145160261632_n.jpg (1080x1083, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions#Communication
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like canada a little bit more than usa

A big begnign tumor

hate them

Great country, but a shame that it's full of Canadians.

She looks like she...

no culture( accept french folk maybe), french are assholes, no spring season just winter then oh its summer now, girls are mutts, prime minister funds terrorism and a pussy, EVERYBODY is gay this not a joke, fags everywhere, you're now discriminated if you dont like gays( imagine that)

Nuke that shithole

>

Attached: 1485483829811.png (1440x1352, 714K)

She looks like she fucks Indian guys

fucks black guys?

canadians make some of the sickest music in existence. also canadian countrysides are comfy as fuck, I definitely want to go there some day.

I think all Canadian posters are second generation Asians with the usual identity crisis issues

i have this. i feel lost. im half scottish, quarter russian, quarter german. wtf? its dumb. only cool thing is im a uk citizen, but why the fuck do i need THAT? I plan on l speaking fluetn german by next year and making a trip to the east side.

the identity crisis in canada is REAL.

we have the most annual immigration per capita by a longshot
the social and cultural fabric exists in a constant state of flux and chaos
it's dumb

America but uncanny valley

she looks beautiful. and her eyes are genuine. i would terrorize her pussy.

The ones Ive met irl have been nice enough, however everywhere I go online they're the worst. They always spout the "le canadians always say sorry meme" or something like that but they always act passive aggressive.

Canadian dudes are cool. But their girls are massive whores, I’ve met 3 Canadian girls and all 3 of them were very very open about sex and had fucked many guys

I use the internet to "vent" anything i post on the web is basically what an evil version of me would be. irl i'm breddy based

The smuggest, most arrogant shitbags on Earth, who have never accomplished a single thing.

girls are less likely to remain virgin, compared to males. either they got raped, or they're generally just a whore, or easily seduced. most girls have had sex unless they're Mennonite or have down syndrome or something, actually down syndrome people have sex all the time.

boy are you ever ignorant .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions#Communication

well, she fucks black guys.

One of the girls I knew for a few months. She told me she liked me and I had kind of liked her. She smiled big when I said that and told me “we seriously need to go back to my apartment right now” and gave me a grin. I kind of laughed and suggested we go get some ice cream and talk. She gave me this serious look and said “no.. like we really should go to my apartment”. and I’m not kidding, she brushed her hand against my leg. I said to her that I want to wait before that. She then scolded me saying “oh come on, are you serious? We live in a progressive society. People FUCK on the first date. It’s completey normal. What are you doing??”

I didn’t appreciate that

yeah I wouldn't either user. Girls who come on hard like that creep me the fuck out. She could have set you up to get robbed, you never know. good for listening to your gut and not your dick.

Well I don’t think I would have been robbed. I had known her already. But I don’t fuck early into a relationship. I wait. Waiting exposes if the girl is a slut or not. If she can’t wait a few months for sex, she’s a slut. It’s fool proof.

what is her name?

Sally "Burns the Coal" McFuckMe

lots of great land and untouched forests. i like the northern provinces but they're full of native canadians (brown people.) as for canadians themselves, if i'm going by what Jow Forums says, they're faggot sjws. if i'm going by my experience with them irl, the only canadian i know is an unironic sjw homosexual who participated in a campaign to help third worlders, so can't really say i'm fond of them

great country almost like the us
shit posters

that's been my experience as well. every canadian immigrant i know is a faggot

friend

Kind guys.

Even more soulless than Germany, South Korea, Midwest and California.

epitome of npc

America was like this not very long ago.

Attached: 1503982875907.jpg (1200x1000, 283K)

Funny that this is the exact inverse of how dating is supposed to work.

>jytäng

Love em

All correct

Attached: average leaf poster on the bottom right.png (970x1074, 1.43M)

My cock got so fucking hard seeing that.

Cute! Name?

>Canadistan
>wh*Te
Ayy lmao.

I obviously love Canada very much because I'm French.

Shame one of them will kill her. At least she'll pay the toll.

Better than germany desu, at least in its current state.

it's a depressing shithole full of muslims. Cities architecture is worse than commieblocks. For real.

Athletic white women are much more likely to ride the BBC.

at my university, at least half of all the white women that played volleyball were fucking black guys

its kinda alright if you have money and live 4 hours away from a big city.

Attached: canada.gif (900x710, 782K)

Attached: 1531580997983.png (1182x2053, 2.04M)

>athletes fuck each other
damn..

CAN YOU STOP FUCKING POST THING BAIT THREADS WITH THIS COAL BURNER. FUCKING LEAF.

You mean athletic people fuck other athletic people? Mind blown. I wonder what happens in the Olympic Village hmmmmmm

Never met a single Canadian