For those of you that have lived in both Europe and the USA:

For those of you that have lived in both Europe and the USA:
Who are worse, gypsies or American blacks?

Attached: beat_down.jpg (1080x1087, 180K)

Never went to USA but american blacks can't be worse than gypsies

Blacks in the USA can become decent people and still be black, if a gypsy becomes a decent person they cease to be a gypsy.

You don’t know the half of it...

Watch the Memphis news on YouTube

I hate niggers but the gypsies I encountered in both France and Germany were absolute scum

Attached: donald.png (639x480, 442K)

Gypsies don't have guns

gyppos suck but niggers are literally a biological superweapon

There's a single black in your entire country who isn't a criminal and a terrible human being? If the answer is yes then they are better than gypsies

Blaccks but only slightly. They are awful in different ways.

gypsies are not human, nigras are bro tier.

Yikes.

t. white nerd that didn't grow up in the city

Actually I grew up in a place that was ~30% ghetto black. Blacks on average are the most racist, violent group in america. I will say they have better social skills than any other group, thus the perception of the good or manipulative ones being "bro tier", but we're not talking about individuals.

maybe it's you that has the shit social skills and not the other way around

Jesus dude, just point me toward your wife so i can fuck her already.

fuck off you disgusting kraut nigger apologist

your Gypsie dick wouldn't be even able to penetrate, stop kidding yourself, chump

How would me having poor social skills bias me to the conclusion that blacks have better social skills than hispanics, though I am neither?
Dumb old nigger lover

Gypsies are shitty but not sure how violent they really are. Mostly they are thieves and con men but they don't go and have shootouts with the police. Maybe if they had guns they would but I feel like they are too lazy to do that.

damn, Josip, did Tyone fuck your mother or something? what's the matter with your racism lol

you have fear and hatred in your heart, which leads me to believe that you have poor social skills, bad character and that you are a geek.

(You)

American blacks are worse than gypsies, worse than muslims, worse than most to be honest.

point in case, i have nothing moar to say.