I MADE A HUGGEE MISTAKE Jow Forums HOLY FUCK

I MADE A HUGGEE MISTAKE Jow Forums HOLY FUCK

>Be desperate for love as any normal Jow Forums user.
>Sister makes friend at uni
>She's Scottish.
>But she's not just Scottish, she's a fiery Red head spitting cussing souless ginger
>She's really into me and looks for any excuse to come talk to me
>being desperate I take her out
>3 weeks later out of nowhere she smacks me in the face for coming home late, starts yelling and calling me a dosa sod or her new name for me "Fucking twat"
>Now yesterday, I decide to try out an insult from her area and call her a cunt
>She just fucking laughs and says ""You swear like an woman and you fook like one too"
>Now her parents are coming to meet her tomorrow and she's dragging me to mass to see them.
I want to dump her Jow Forums but I'm really afraid of this woman. She would show me videos of her wrestle fighting with her ginger spawn brothers and it's just a slug fest.

Attached: 1544972738093.jpg (300x195, 14K)

just ghost her.
Literally pack your shit and leave.
arrange the living situation on your owm.

Nice catch. Put a ring on her.

This is really hot

Attached: 1548701142482.png (414x452, 178K)

Put a ring on her finger you pussy man

Your story is a secret wish of mine.

You got yourself a red head tomboy and want to dump her , is she ugly or what ?

Cum in her you woman, she's gold

hit her back

Propose.

>""You swear like an woman and you fook like one too"

Attached: 1548479508601.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

imagine being so cucked and bluepilled that you think this relationship is a bad thing

There is nothing hot about a 5'5 red headed daemon girl who cusses you out every day and likes to humiliate you in front of your friends. She would fucking pick me up all the damn time and just hit me.

She's not ugly, she's pretty average, like 5/10, when she puts on makeup and calms down she's a decent 6 or 7.

Attached: 1544943417098.png (473x350, 166K)

If you are a 56% you must breed her

Fucking tame her you're such a wimp god damn, you don't deserve her fiery ass, a real man does

>There is nothing hot about a 5'5 red headed daemon girl who cusses you out every day and likes to humiliate you in front of your friends. She would fucking pick me up all the damn time and just hit me.
she wants you to fight back you literal cuck
also, how savage is the sex? Does she dominate you?

Smol redhead dom tomboy, and the dude dares to complain. Hell even if that isn't what you like, she seems fun to hang out with, man up and don't treat her like she's some feeble twig, fucking smack back

>Red head spitting cussing souless ginger
Like the ugly type ? not the nice looking ones ?

the absolute state of american "men"

she is a keeper friend, don't ruin it

>a 5'5 red headed daemon girl
dick is diamonds
>and likes to humiliate you in front of your friends
dick has now reached levels that Moh's scale can't even register

Attached: 1314718710395.jpg (239x221, 10K)

Calms herself, what do you mean with that,is she unhealthily aggressive?

She's subconsciously presenting you with a challenge so you can prove that you aren't an incompetent manbaby.
That's how humans find mates.

*ahem*

cuck

have you tried just growing a spine?

She needs you to show her who's boss otherwise she'll walk all over you. Either you leave her or give her a taste of the back of your hand.

Attached: 8Mnhhg5.png (576x566, 210K)

>being american
>being afraid of a woman
how much of a soyboy are you?

hands up how many of you got mommy issues?

issues such as what?

DO YOU PEOPLE ENJOY THIS SHIT?

How in the fuck do you guys find this hot? I'm trying to get away from this woman, this is not a girl you want to date, cum inside or put a ring on or whatever bad ideas you are having.

She's super jealous too, like if another woman walks past us she'll dart her eyes on me and if I don't do a thousand yard stare forward she'll do this slap on my stomach. But here's the thing, if I don't look at the other woman anyway she'll say I don't even have a pair to look.

Like this morning she said my outfit was " the queerest looking thing since Elton jon tried to down a hot dog in one bite'

Also she keeps calling me a Tart? Like I'm such a "fookin tart I could be a fruit rollup"

I don't want to hit a woman, but honestly I think she would legitimately beat the living shit out of me if I even tried, also her father looks like a literal Neanderthal with red hair. Since he's coming soon I feel like this would make things worse.

Attached: 1543546208632.jpg (600x529, 54K)

>DO YOU PEOPLE ENJOY THIS SHIT?
it's called femdom, look it up, it's a hell of a thing

Why don’t you go just for one day really silent and with a serious face and at night have angry sex with her and still don’t say a word ?

She's bantering you. It means she loves you.
Grow a pair, OP. If you actually don't want to be with her then tell her.

>She's super jealous too, like if another woman walks past us she'll dart her eyes on me and if I don't do a thousand yard stare forward she'll do this slap on my stomach. But here's the thing, if I don't look at the other woman anyway she'll say I don't even have a pair to look.
>this morning she said my outfit was " the queerest looking thing since Elton jon tried to down a hot dog in one bite'
>Also she keeps calling me a Tart? Like I'm such a "fookin tart I could be a fruit rollup"
user... please.... my dick can only get so hard

Just stop the relationship. It's honestly not worth the shit for the few moments of respite where you feel a love of some sort.

if you want to get rid of her send her my way I will take her.

mutts are unable to handle banter irl

>the queerest looking thing since Elton jon tried to down a hot dog in one bite'
She is very funny, looks like she is just playing with you, you are over analyzing it all, have fun with her

Attached: 1549736708572.png (251x242, 114K)

If you think you can't handle a literal bro tier gf, very banter friendly and most probably very fun, and would much prefer a disney princess fucktard that won't even try talking to you, then sure go dump her ass, explain in a civilized way and if she can't understand why her behavior doesn't appeal to you, block her and avoid contact. I'd honestly love to have someone like that, fucking hell, can't imagine how great life must be with her

LMFAO

I'm kind of looking for advice on how to end it. Like where do I go to do it, do I just break up over a text msg or on the phone? I only been in a very few relationships and they mostly did the ending.Like do I just change my name or something and throw out my phone?

Like I have to leave here in 20 minutes to take her out to this bar she likes to drag me to so she can make fun of the beer for whatever reason.

If you like bullying then that's great but I don't. There's nothing hot about her taking me to the mall and then point out what dresses would look great on me.

Attached: 1543547175210.jpg (741x697, 197K)

>You swear like a women and fook like one too
Sweet jesus lad you hit the goldmine. She's also catholic, marry her now.

Attached: 1526199404464.png (844x1200, 273K)

Jesus Christ , you dump her and she’s starts to sob and look tough but only leads to her crying more..... my dick

Anyone else get an erection reading this trhead

i knew papist were developmentally stunted

smash, dash, ghost
seriously, why can't you guys understand this one?

Attached: 0888608173841_600.jpg (600x600, 65K)

i always knew finns weren't fit to own their own country

Attached: soviet flag.jpg (474x237, 4K)

Based Lutherans

@101328606
this is the best he could come up with

Attached: 1545596141498.jpg (317x432, 24K)

M A R R Y H E R N O W

Attached: 1545679561149.png (1920x1080, 800K)

THe most toxic example of her behavior was her being kinda cute, maybe give another one or you’re missing some piece of information

>he can't even reply properly

Ignore the CHI, he's grumpy his general is dead.

Your cunt is rightful MONGOL and RUSSIAN land.

Sounds very hot

Sounds hot, but you're not man enough to handle a woman like her.
Speak to your sister for advice.

Let her give you sons. They'll be harder men than you are.

tafsade din mamma på dig?

I know girls who are tougher than you

10/10 thread

You’re supposed to tame her you dumbass beta

OP is a manbaby though

You don't tame her, you go with her and treat her as your equal you fucking incel

Give me her phone number user, I'll take care of this for you.

Replace sons with daughters and it is still true

Hahaha lmao. If you can't put women in their place, don't go out with a beast like that.

>?

Attached: 50fa45a43fb4f569451f1e3206ca9553.jpg (1224x2208, 122K)

I know right? Reads like an erotica
I want her to spit in my mouth and mock my asian dick

Nice fanfic faggot

I'd talk to her about it.

Post pic of gf

Post pic

Attached: 1546016811029.gif (200x200, 948K)

>smash, dash, ghost

How about the Humpty Dumpty?

Talk to her about it. If she brushes it off then just break up. I feel like based on what you say it seems she wants you to stay so she can bully you or act like a mean cunt. Hey the ball is in your court...why not break it up on your terms?

>the queerest looking thing since Elton jon tried to down a hot dog in one bite

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 46K)

congratulations, you have discovered a tsundere gf

I have no idea what your legal situation is, but as a guy that was on the receiving end of an abusive woman for years, you have nothing to look forward to. The people here calling you weak don't actually know what they are talking about. I do.

Get gone ASAP. Break up with her in a public space, make clear to your sister that she's not to come around your place ever again. Ghost her for at least two weeks so she can come off of her peak rage.

Depending on your region there may or may not be non-profits around that can give you more advice, but be warned, some may not take you seriously.

>the queerest thing since Elton John tried to down a hot dog in one bite.
Hahahahahahahaha! She seems like a real firecracker!

sounds hot, maybe you should learn how to handle the banter

>she hits me
Fucling beat her. Even the strongest w*Man is weaker than the average man. Pull her whore's hair and break her jaw.
That'll make her know her place
Also
>omigash shes a tsundere qt tomboy gf
Kill yourselves fucking weebs, life is not like an*Mes

Attached: 1501106961583.png (676x524, 129K)

OP sounds like a total s-o-y.

She sounds like she's bantering, she's conservative and loving.

>the queerest looking thing since Elton jon tried to down a hot dog in one bite
>fookin tart I could be a fruit rollup
holy hell this is great. As for your problem, just dump her, ghost her. You can leave if you want you fucking coward.

This must be bait holy shit. She's just too tailored for a positive response so it must be a character.

hottest thread of the week. unf. OP you are a massive fag.

I mean it's obviously a fanfic but good lord, is this the dream of every virgin?

this

the memes write themselves

Attached: american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-3940415.png (500x465, 103K)