ITT we laugh at Americans

ITT we laugh at Americans

Attached: NO NO NO.jpg (730x960, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bzpwv35oa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>steal slaves
They bought the slaves from African warlords right?

Niggers are fucking stupid

>Americans get smarter the closer they are in proximity to Canada
hmm

Attached: american brain.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Attached: 1520972503556.jpg (838x740, 140K)

based 16th century african architecture

>Americans get smarter the farther away they are from spics and niggers

Hmm...

Is more correct

War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages

shame that all of those high iq states are miserable shitholes

No it isn't that north america gets smarter by canadian proximity. North america loses intelligence the closer it gets to mexico

This poster is 100% corect

Which southern state are you from, nigger?

no lol

Attached: best-states(2).png (2400x1800, 288K)

>florida
Even though my state was regarded highly this is clearly a retarded map

>le florida meme

stop being a bitter flyoverfag, please

>flyover
>state is one of the most visited in the country
explain again why florida isn't a festering shithole and has no business being placed so highly unless you are retired and trying to save money?

Some truth to that but I prefer my take

Attached: 3349757483968475.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>Georgia is 31
Nah man Georgia fuckin rules. Cheap rural land, gun rights are awesome, corn grows well to make whiskey with, colleges with cute southern sluts litter the state. I'm pretty happy being from jawja

Florida is a the best state. This is a fact. If you don't like it fuck you.

Get fucked.

Attached: fuck florida.gif (320x240, 731K)

I'd assume so. That's how most slaves came to be throughout history at least?

Explain why you hate it aside from citing normie memes

based

Attached: 1548742717377.png (593x815, 541K)

>le florida facebook memes

Like pottery. Stay mad and irrelevant flyoverfag.

Attached: Qualified Civil Servant.gif (800x787, 500K)

No they would just steal them like they did in Japan. Eventually they started trading goods for slaves because it was easier to get a lot of them and still have good relations.

Attached: Houston.jpg (525x571, 122K)

Jews and arabs too

Barbary slave trade

It would be so easy to get around there Im not even going to judge them

Attached: 1542353633821.jpg (1262x854, 191K)

All of the West is shit, who cares world's fucked

Attached: 1507219447977.png (384x390, 153K)

>Amerisquares
Looks kind of neat, though.

coastalcucks fucking SEETHE over this

Just plant some fucking trees already, yikes.

>Enslavement of Japanese people
>After the Portuguese first made contact with Japan in 1543, a large scale slave trade developed in which Portuguese purchased Japanese as slaves in Japan and sold them to various locations overseas, including Portugal itself, throughout the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.[3][4]

Can you link me to something other than wikipedia?

A roundabout

Attached: cemetry.png (1685x1134, 3.97M)

Proofs?

Attached: Cemetery 2.jpg (1600x821, 636K)

It's a humid swamp hellhole that gets pummeled by storms every year with severe drug, crime, and immigrant issues. But uh muh beaches and retirement comnunities!

Stay seething flyoverfag. You literally know nothing about florida aside from 50 year old stereotypes and normiebook memes. Enjoy your lovely weather out in irrelevantstan while I'm getting some sun in my tank top lel.

Its not like english people would ever stoop to the level of building parking lots over historical graves..... oh....

someone drove through the fucking roundabout mate

Attached: Bradford.jpg (960x637, 228K)

>why do you hate florida bro?

Attached: american urban planning florida.jpg (1280x720, 768K)

Wow, look at all the green and water, what a nightmare

>Live in #1
Eat it, nerds.
youtube.com/watch?v=8bzpwv35oa8

Attached: smug.jpg (280x400, 56K)

Whenever these types of pictures are posted I never know what about it is supposed to bother or amuse me. I guess I'm not autistic enough.

aspies who don't understand what they're looking at. He named the image "american urban planning" as if thats some downtown area that you would have to navigate, when its clearly a suburb that consists of sub-divided communities. Anything except a 90 degree angle makes an autists head explode.

We literally get more travelers than florida and are on the coast stfu swamp retard. Your state is already shit and would be 10x worse shit if they excluded retirement communities. Florida is one of the worst states in the country and you've not once said anything in opposition to the criticisms of your garbage state. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'll be arrested soon enough and prison slave labor helps the economy

It looks pretty arbitrary, until you realize that it's reclaimed swamp land. The truly dumb thing was building there in the first place, not the layout.

>better not mention my state so I don't get doxxed!

Seething as ever, you mental mutt. Why do you keep incomprehensibly rambling about """retirement communities"""? Do you think that has anything to do with the average floridian's life? Is the only thing you know about florida the retirement home you saw when you visited nana and pep-pep as a 10 year old?

Whoa I didn't know they had such high education in West Africa. Also i'm pretty sure the Dutch invented astronomy and economy and anatomy (Swammerdam)

>North Dakota has the highest average IQ
>One in three persons living there is of Norwegian heritage.

The decision here isn't very difficult.
Not gonna lie, I love American high rise.

I thought Euros HATED muh heritaging

Attached: 1532598320784.jpg (328x396, 20K)

Why do you ignore everything else I say bootyblasted Cuban

All you’ve mentioned is “””retirement communties””” 4 times and that its too hot for your mayo cracker ass. As if you didn’t wish you were here during your antarctica tier cold front xDDDD

they bought slaves actually, dumb school teacher

i like Missouri.

You're blind. New Hampshire and Massachusetts is higher

They’re obviously referring to the african states that did the capturing of slaves.

What an amazing display of Norwegian IQ

Attached: 1485756976641.jpg (708x708, 36K)